• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another blood-boiler

And the hits just keep on a-comin'

http://www.newser.com/story/201848/d...tolen-car.html

And here's a gem from the article:

"We're angry about it. It's another life taken by another cop," says 19-year-old Cynthia Valdez, a close friend and schoolmate of the girl. "She was trying to find her talent. She wanted to find out what she wanted to be... Who knows what she could have been?"

If I had read this article even prior to lurking in and joining O.com, I still would've been shaking my head. What did you expect to happen when a person decides to run down an officer?

GAH
    Last edited by PtownVAMike; 01-28-2015, 01:27 PM.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
    She wanted to find out what she wanted to be...
    She wanted to be a car-booster and a cop-killer. In the realm of career paths, this is not the most conducive to many happy years of life.

chosepoorly.jpg
    There once was a man who said: "Though,
    it seems that I know that I know,
    what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
    when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

Comment

The article has a picture attached to it, showing a sign that says "STOP POLICE TERRORISM".

Since when is defending yourself from vehicular assault with a stolen vehicle defined as "terrorism"?

Comment

Since when is defending yourself from vehicular assault with a stolen vehicle defined as "terrorism"?
        It's not!

I've read several articles on this incident and am amazed how slanted and sensational they are. At one point, I read someone actually "witnessed" the officer(s) shoot the driver of the stolen vehicle BEFORE an officer was hit by it, and that is what caused the driver to lose control and crash. It's unbelievable what these so-called "reporters" do to sell their stories. Who cares about the truth any more? These piranhas are only interested in how interesting the story can be, and not about what really happened. The sad part is, the libertards are eating this s--t up. Can't they think for themselves? I wonder...does eating the "media manna" cause you to be stupid...or does it just happen naturally? Pathetic sheep,...do they need the BS to survive?
        I sincerely hope this was a good shoot, and the involved officers exonerated.
        Ski

Comment

"She was trying to find her talent."

It obviously wasn't stealing cars...or driving...or being a productive member of society.
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Right when she was about to turn her life around.....

Comment

Poor thing. She probably would have cured cancer.

Comment

"Hands up - don't shoot!"
                "I can't breathe!"
                "Stop police terrorism"

"Obey the law and don't be such a [email protected]$$"

Fixed it for you
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

That guy in the garage printing off propaganda banners is doing some exceptional work. Too bad he's not concerned about the egg-shell minds he's fubar'ing in the process.

Comment

Thank God she was stopped before she flooded the gene pool with kids.
                    Well deserved.
                    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post

"She was trying to find her talent. She wanted to find out what she wanted to be... Who knows what she could have been?"
                      She tried to find her talent at murder but it looks like that failed, thankfully! It looks to me like she wanted to become a prison inmate and she almost got to reach that goal so was so close too!

Yeah, who knows what she coulda been is right! with her background and all she coulda been one of the stock girls at Walmart and after a few years of hard work, dedication and training she coulda worked her way all the way up to assistant cashier!
                      There's just no end to all the great things she coulda accomplished a few years into the future after that, who knows, maybe even became head cashier at Walmart, now that would have been something!

One thing for sure is what she wouldn't have been- doctor, heart surgeon, lawyer, or the one who discovers a cure for breast cancer, she was a loser to the end who would have remained one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post
                        She tried to find her talent at murder but it looks like that failed, thankfully! It looks to me like she wanted to become a prison inmate and she almost got to reach that goal so was so close too!

Yeah, who knows what she coulda been is right! with her background and all she coulda been one of the stock girls at Walmart and after a few years of hard work, dedication and training she coulda worked her way all the way up to assistant cashier!
                        There's just no end to all the great things she coulda accomplished a few years into the future after that, who knows, maybe even became head cashier at Walmart, now that would have been something!

One thing for sure is what she wouldn't have been- doctor, heart surgeon, lawyer, or the one who discovers a cure for breast cancer, she was a loser to the end who would have remained one.
                        Well maybe a lawyer ....

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                          Right when she was about to turn her life around.....
                          She tried to turn around but the officer was in her way
                          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                            Thank God she was stopped before she flooded the gene pool with kids.
                            Well deserved.
                            She was 16 - that's like 2 - 3 years of child bearing already in the projects where I grew up.

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                            When the dead person is "of color" and the LEO is not. Just ask old JJ rev or E.D. Al - they'll tell ya.

Comment

Is there anyone here who thinks this was a sad story period? Luckily the officer only had a broken leg. Good thing no one else in the car was killed. A shame that a young girl felt the need to act this way. A shame the officer had to shoot her. What does calling her a loser, making fun of her, celebrating her death do for anyone?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6428 users online. 369 members and 6059 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X