• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elderly Couple Shot Dead in Georgia

I'm at a loss for words on this:

http://www.wfxg.com/story/27940953/m...-turns-self-in

May God have mercy on him.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Georgia has the death penalty so hopefully this guy will get the needle

Comment

I hope that he dies in a cruel and unusual manner in the very near future.

Comment

I'm not totally sure if he actually lured them for the express purpose of killing them, but if so, than that adds a whole new dimension to it.

He must've thought they were an "easy mark".
        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

This caught my eye as well. What befussals me is: how someone can lure a individual/s with the intent of bringing harm, but it happens. What's a real chocker to me at least, is it was their dream car with cash in hand and this asshat preyed on them. May he find the gates of hell comforting. Good riddance sheot bag and thank you for not pulling clean air any longer.....
          Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
          Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
          It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Easy way to cut the deficit...sell raffle tickets to be the lucky winner who gets to serve justice.
            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Exactly why I don't use craigslist. RIP to the victims, to bad this sorry excuse of a human will live for probably 10 years before he gets the needle.

Comment

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
                May God have mercy on him.
                He'd be about the only one who might, cause the rest of us wanna watch him burn. Slowly and painfully.

Comment

Horrible story. I've had good luck with Craigslist but think I'll be armed from now on, too many stories like this. It sounds like they had a good idea it was him early on from what I remember.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                    Horrible story. I've had good luck with Craigslist but think I'll be armed from now on, too many stories like this. It sounds like they had a good idea it was him early on from what I remember.
                    I've had good luck with large ticket items on craigslist. However, I don't show up where someone tells me to with a bag of cash. I ensure that they understand that I will not be showing up with cash. I inspect the item, then meet people at a bank branch and withdraw or transfer the cash and complete the bill of sale there.

I've run into a few sketchy sounding folks when purchasing cheaper items (cell phones, electronics). When that happens, I request that we meet in a police station parking lot. None of them have ever wanted to follow through after I've made that request.

Comment

I've had almost entirely good luck with dozens of craigslist transactions, including many big-ticket items. I do follow these simple rules though:

Daylight only.
                      Public place.
                      Pack heat.
                      Bring a barrel-chested buddy (who's also packing heat).
                      Sketchy vibes when rolling up? Bail. Never had to do that.

Never had anyone mess with me.

As for this elderly couple thing... yeah, I hope he gets what he earned.

Comment

Sad, it reminds me of a couple of other cases that stuck out, one involved an older fairly well off couple selling their large boat, the guy who answered their ad took the boat for a "test drive" and when they were far off shore he killed them- tying them to the anchor I think and dropping it overboard while they were still alive, real sick!

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                          ... to bad this sorry excuse of a human will live for probably 10 years before he gets the needle.
                          Not unless they supply him with alotta vasoline ......

Comment

Originally posted by Sculptor View Post
                            Sad, it reminds me of a couple of other cases that stuck out, one involved an older fairly well off couple selling their large boat, the guy who answered their ad took the boat for a "test drive" and when they were far off shore he killed them- tying them to the anchor I think and dropping it overboard while they were still alive, real sick!
                            One of those prominent cases involved one of the 'Power Rangers' actors:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/04...acht-killings/

Comment

Power Rangers. *SMH* You never saw Voltron do that crap.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6213 users online. 346 members and 5867 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X