Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Hey, let me use your gun.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/01/f...-who-robbed-me

Florida man asks cop for his gun ‘to take care of some n*ggas who robbed me’

A Florida man was taken into custody on Thursday while standing in front of the Boynton Beach Police Department Headquarters and requesting a gun from a police officer because he “…had to take care of some n*ggas who robbed me,” reports The Smoking Gun.

Deondrae Hall, 38, was arrested for disorderly intoxication, possession of cocaine, and corruption by threat for threatening the two officers who declined to lend him their guns.

According to the police report, the obviously intoxicated Hall was arguing with some other men in front of police headquarters early Thursday morning when he called an officer over, asking, “Hey, let me use your gun.”

The arresting officer claims he declined and asked Hall what he wanted the gun for, to which Hall replied, “I need to use your gun to take care of some n*ggas who robbed me.”

A second officer approached and Hall asked him, “Hey, I need to use your gun.”

The officers then removed Hall from his bicycle, which he had been straddling, and arrested him for intoxication.

As Hall was being taken into custody, he threatened one officer, saying, “I have a Glock 40 for your p*ssy *ss b*tch!” while telling the other officer, “F*ck you juicy p*ssy cracker b*tch!” among other comments.

Hall was released Saturday from the Palm Beach County jail on $5000 bond.

Well....den....
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

That's racist...Hey! Wait a minute...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

What a freaking punk tool

Ol' Al would be so proud.............
        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Idiots never learn.

Comment

He owes like $50 to the swear jar.

Comment

If only Obama had a son he'd have chosen better words....
              Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none - William Shakespeare
              Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.- James Mattis
              It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. - Lt. Gen. George S. Patton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cFL80PN3wA&sns=em

Comment

Beat me to it, jhall.

Comment

Such vulgarity... my virgin ea... wait.... I don't there there is anything virgin left on me...
                  Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Alcohol - It does a body good.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

“Hey, let me use your gun.”

Ooooo putting quotes in affidavits is the best!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think my head's about to explode ....
                        trust your dog

Comment

Hey guys......Cut the guy some slack. He at least came to the PD to get himself arrested.

Comment

Isn't it racist for a white officer to deny a simple request from a black man?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7681 users online. 441 members and 7240 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X