Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man disrupts traffic stop, impersonated a police officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Man disrupts traffic stop, impersonated a police officer

    http://www.policeone.com/suspect-pur...-after-pursuit


    Have you guys seen this on Police One???

    Just thought I'd share it here for those who haven't. Personally, my favorite moment is when the impersonators says "officers, that's my wife!" And they yell back "congratulations"

  • #2
    So are you really interested in being a cop, or just posting things to provoke..?
    Now go home and get your shine box!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
      Personally, my favorite moment is when the impersonators says "officers, that's my wife!" And they yell back "congratulations"
      I really hate it for the guy; not because he impersonated and got called on it, not because he got arrested, and not because he lost his job over it. I hate it that that poor bastard ended up with someone like her, what a bug.

      “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

      Miyamoto Musashi

      “Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

      George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
        I really hate it for the guy; not because he impersonated and got called on it, not because he got arrested, and not because he lost his job over it. I hate it that that poor bastard ended up with someone like her, what a bug.


        I just wonder why the man's wife resisted in the way she did, when she knows her husband worked for the Charleston Police Department in some kind of capacity. It surely wouldn't cast any positive light on him.....

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
          I just wonder why the man's wife resisted in the way she did, when she knows her husband worked for the Charleston Police Department in some kind of capacity. It surely wouldn't cast any positive light on him.....
          There would have been no problems what-so-ever concerning the husband and Charleston PD had he not jumped in and purported himself to be a cop.

          Most likely BOTH had an entitlement complex and/or were trying to play the race card to get out of the trouble. I feel sorry for neither
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

          My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

          Comment


          • #6
            The video on on the page that was linked by the OP didn't work for me (stuck on the ad page).

            Anyone else experiencing the same may find the video here.

            I'm a little surprised that she didn't pull the "I know my rights because my husband's a cop" card...
            This Space For Rent

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
              I just wonder why the man's wife resisted in the way she did, when she knows her husband worked for the Charleston Police Department in some kind of capacity. It surely wouldn't cast any positive light on him.....
              He sure did lol.

              Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
              I feel sorry for neither
              Me either, I was lying earlier lol. I don't really know which one is dumber, her for getting herself into a mess or him for seeing her in the mess and jumping in with her. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

              “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

              Miyamoto Musashi

              “Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

              George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

              Comment


              • #8
                Officers will now be required to carry duct tape for just this kind of situation.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Last edited by Rudy8116; 01-25-2015, 10:11 PM.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Has anyone seen the Allen Iverson press conference video with the counter that shows how many times he says "practice"? I'd like to see a counter that shows how many times she says, "I didn't do anything".
                    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Did anyone hear that she didn't do anything? It was difficult to pickup due to the level of her voice so I had to play the video several times at full volume to hear it.

                      Seeing her hefty-beefer size and knowing her emotional state will most likely require physical force for an arrest, I wouldn't have demanded anything from her above my regular tone. If she continued her race-card/little-ole-innocent-me tirade, I would have requested at least one assisting unit. If the assisting "good cop" didn't work, a sparky/clicky show from my toy-looking yellow plastic gun along with authoritative commands she was being placed under arrest and for her to exit her vehicle, would come next.

                      MMQBing at its best, but with my experiences, training, Internet forums like this and countless videos of police encounters, I won't fight battles such as these alone. I will have my "friends" join in just for good measure at this point in my career.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        The Officer was clearly wrong. She said she didn't do anything, then made it to a nearby "homebase," before being accosted a second time. Thereby negating his powers of arrest or legal authority to issue commands.

                        Clearly this rights violation falls under both the double jeapordy and home base "doctrines."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                          There would have been no problems what-so-ever concerning the husband and Charleston PD had he not jumped in and purported himself to be a cop.

                          Most likely BOTH had an entitlement complex and/or were trying to play the race card to get out of the trouble. I feel sorry for neither


                          As a civilian, this is maddening as hell. I have absolutely no sympathy for anarchists. Or people who support anarchists. That's exactly what people like this woman are advocating.

                          Do people really have to be told you can't just drive off while dragging a cop's arm with you???

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NORCOCOP View Post
                            The Officer was clearly wrong. She said she didn't do anything, then made it to a nearby "homebase," before being accosted a second time. Thereby negating his powers of arrest or legal authority to issue commands.

                            Clearly this rights violation falls under both the double jeapordy and home base "doctrines."
                            No, "homebase" was the light post she passed in the parking lot. She failed to touch homebase, therefore she's out. Good arrest.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                              No, "homebase" was the light post she passed in the parking lot. She failed to touch homebase, therefore she's out. Good arrest.
                              Wrong!! The officer was not wearing his hat. That paired with the fact that she was not doing anything negates the arrest. Better luck next time officer.

                              “Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

                              Miyamoto Musashi

                              “Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

                              George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 3157 users online. 172 members and 2985 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X