300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Al Sharpton ought to go back into the gutter he came from"

Says David Clarke, Wisconsin sheriff. The country needs more law men such as he, who speak their mind, give no quarter to those who would use race to divide for their own agendas, and stand tall for LE and law abiding citizens. Knowing there's at least a few such as he out there, gives some hope that "straight shooters" still exist. He fights the good fight for all of us...That's a guy who should run for higher office, but no one that honest could get elected to higher office sadly. He must be an elected sheriff vs appointed, or he'd walk the party line of BS as other appointed officials do. I don't know what his other political leanings are, but it's not the first time I have been impressed with his candor and no BS comments.

"I don’t expect anything intelligent to come out of the mouth of Al Sharpton,” Sheriff Clarke said, Mediaite reported. “We know he is a charlatan. Al Sharpton ought to go back into the gutter he came from. The police officer is owed a lot from him, Eric Holder and the president of the United States.”

Source:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...rpton-ought-t/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 01-23-2015, 07:12 PM.
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

I think he's dying anyway. He is shrinking rapidly and it makes his mouth look even bigger, hard as it is to believe.

Al-Sharpton.jpg

Comment

He's just saying what anyone with half a brain already knows.......

Comment

Hold the F on! So this Sheriff says what he said on live TV and is all over the internet, yet not one single black person is screaming racism? I GUARANTEE that if had been a white Sheriff, there'd be protestors lining the streets with torches screaming for blood, with old Rev JJ and the subject of this article leading the charge.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. These rabble rousers are not the least bit interested in advancing equality or improving any kind of race relations. They are out to make money, and they can only do so by perpetuating that the black man, or the brown man is always the victim. Quote from my past: "No, I did not call you an a-hole cause you're black. I called you one because you're an a-hole and also clearly ignorant." That was one of the few times I saw the homeboys actually side with someone who wasn't part of the clique.
        Him: F--- YOU!

Comment

If Sheriff Clarke ran for president (which I think he's got too much integrity to do), he'd be the first candidate in long time that I vote FOR, rather than simply picking the lesser of two evils.
          "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
          -Chris Rock

Comment

Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
            If Sheriff Clarke ran for president (which I think he's got too much integrity to do), he'd be the first candidate in long time that I vote FOR, rather than simply picking the lesser of two evils.
            Oh hell yeah.

Love listening to him.

And I can't stand listening to anyone anymore. I hate most POLs on both sides. He cracks me up.

Yesterday he said something funny about Sharpton like "Sharpton's next clue will be his first." You never see his zingers coming, LOL.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10854 users online. 385 members and 10469 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X