300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOJ ready to clear Officer Wilson of civil rights violation

WASHINGTON, Jan 21 (Reuters) - The U.S. Justice Department is about to close the investigation into the shooting death of an unarmed black teenager in Ferguson, Missouri, and clear the white police officer involved of any civil rights charges, The New York Times reported on Wednesday.

The newspaper quoted law enforcement officials as saying that federal prosecutors had begun work on a legal memo recommending no civil rights charges against the officer, Darren Wilson, after an FBI investigation found no evidence to support charges against him.

The Justice Department declined comment.

Source

Yes, I'm linking HuffPo on purpose. Keep in mind, this unofficial. Take a look at the comments section. Butt-hurt cop-haters are butt-hurt. Here's some of my favorites:
    There is no such thing as a justified shooting when unarmed civilians are concerned.
    A sad situation all around. Don't know how those that do it can have the mindset of "oh well, he did it to himself, facts are facts etc." A young man just beginning his life, only a teenager is dead. I for one hope this Wilson character does not decide to return to being a cop. He does not have the maturity to be a police officer.
    And here's my all-time favorite:
    We could tell a little bit about the way Wilson described the youngster that he had some racial prejudice. You'd have to be black though to understand that.
    That sound you hear is the thundering hammer of hypocrisy.
    There once was a man who said: "Though,
    it seems that I know that I know,
    what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
    when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

Knowing Holder's MO, it must be REALLY obvious that Officer Wilson shouldn't have been charged.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Now we should charge Holder, DOJ, and POTUS for RICO violations...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

His career is over but I'm glad this legal hurdle is done and over with for him.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

He was cleared the first day, except for the racist, cop hating, political wh0re Holder trying to get more cops executed.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Wait. Shouldn't Holder be rushing to the cameras to explain the injustice to this poor cop???????

sarcasm btw ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
              He was cleared the first day, except for the racist, cop hating, political wh0re Holder trying to get more cops executed.
              Exactly. Due to his agenda to rush in and vilify police officers at ALL COSTS he has essentially ruined the young man's career and forever put a green light on him with these ig'nint monsters. Creep!

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                Wait. Shouldn't Holder be rushing to the cameras to explain the injustice to this poor cop???????

sarcasm btw ^^^
                Nope he should be rushing to the nearest cliff and END IT! <<< NO SARCASM!

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                  Nope he should be rushing to the nearest cliff and END IT! <<< NO SARCASM!
                  The problem with Holder, Obama, and people like them is there are people that will worship them no matter what they do.

Obama could walk out to the front of the White House and kill a pregnant woman on the street and there are still millions of idiots that would rationalize it. And it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with ideology.

In other words, most of those people would be young, white, far left spoiled brat, morons.

Comment

Well in the case of Obama, one of his mentors dedicated his own book to the devil, so that explains a lot............
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                      The problem with Holder, Obama, and people like them is there are people that will worship them no matter what they do.

Obama could walk out to the front of the White House and kill a pregnant woman on the street and there are still millions of idiots that would rationalize it. And it has nothing to do with race. It has to do with ideology.

In other words, most of those people would be young, white, far left spoiled brat, morons.
                      The blind following the blind ...

Comment

With the federal civil rights laws being as they are, I knew there was no way they could charge Wilson.
                        I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

If only the sheeple people would stop the racial blame game. Emma, you should join the prison officer.org forums and say hello to hoodbeef. He/she is over there being an idiot.
                          US Army Veteran
                          The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by darkhorse6 View Post
                            If only the sheeple people would stop the racial blame game. Emma, you should join the prison officer.org forums and say hello to hoodbeef. He/she is over there being an idiot.

Dear Darkhorse,

Please see the thread about Hood-Ornament in the OFF TOPIC FORUM.

Iowa is on her like flies on sheet now.

He's been giving us front row seats to the badminton game over on prison officer.org.

Comment

LOL @Emma, I see what you did there!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3827 users online. 209 members and 3618 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X