Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not sure if anyone here has seen this............

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if anyone here has seen this............

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...mming-national

A lot of people are commenting, using the "cops think they are above the law" narrative. Then again, there are a lot of people chiming in by saying "well if he had just followed the officer's orders, then he wouldn't be in this mess".

And as you can see, it's from the Bleacher Report, not exactly the most objective news source.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

http://wane.com/2015/01/21/video-sho...ased-arrested/

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me how seemingly intelligent people get sucked into the disbelief of the crazies of this world. I would love to hear the explanation someday from David Herman and his wife where the police have to show you three forms of identification. I am sure there is some manifesto circulating out there where someone has cited some old clause about Sheriff's from a Royal Charter. Many times people hold fast and firm to these ideas about the New World Order, the Illuminati, the Priory of Sion and just about every other half baked idea strung together with bubble gum and wishful thinking. Yet years upon years of watching television shows, movies and actual interaction with the police where when multiple police cars get behind you, turn on their lights and sirens you think it must be some sort of imposter. They never did explain how producing 3 forms of identification would allow the Herman family to rest easy and know that the strangers wearing the blue and brown uniforms are the police and not a group of roaming highway bandits.

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanE View Post
        It never ceases to amaze me how seemingly intelligent people get sucked into the disbelief of the crazies of this world. I would love to hear the explanation someday from David Herman and his wife where the police have to show you three forms of identification. I am sure there is some manifesto circulating out there where someone has cited some old clause about Sheriff's from a Royal Charter. Many times people hold fast and firm to these ideas about the New World Order, the Illuminati, the Priory of Sion and just about every other half baked idea strung together with bubble gum and wishful thinking. Yet years upon years of watching television shows, movies and actual interaction with the police where when multiple police cars get behind you, turn on their lights and sirens you think it must be some sort of imposter. They never did explain how producing 3 forms of identification would allow the Herman family to rest easy and know that the strangers wearing the blue and brown uniforms are the police and not a group of roaming highway bandits.

We had one Sovereign try this in court for a traffic ticket----when the officer started to testify she told the judge she wanted to see 3 forms of ID showing he was an officer

Yea it didn't fly far
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

In our quest to rid the world of Measles, Ebola, AIDS, and diseases by the dump truck full, we have somehow managed to omit Stupidity. This disease comes in two essential forms. Casual, and Terminal. People like Ocrappa, Holder, Biden, Pelosi and a cast of thousands, are afflicted with the "Terminal" strain of the virus.

Many of the turds, trolls, and others sadly lacking in either common sense and intellectual firepower, are also encountered here with great regularity. Stupidity can be congenital, but more often than not, it is the result of an education system which in general, is politicized , and dedicated to dumbing down the children of the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
            We had one Sovereign try this in court for a traffic ticket----when the officer started to testify she told the judge she wanted to see 3 forms of ID showing he was an officer

Yea it didn't fly far
            Maybe I do or maybe I don't want to know but what is the fascination with 3 forms of identification?

Comment

SO the police light him up and he continues to drive for 3 miles before stopping. 3 miles. My spidey sense goes off if someone keeps driving for a city block without stopping after i light them up. Then When he does stop, He GETS OUT OF THE CAR. So you have someone who doesnt stop for the police who im 100% sure had lights and sirens on the whole time, then you exit the car to "see if there was something i could help you with" . REALLY?? And then when you have multiple uniformed officers in marked cars that say POLICE and blue lights flashing you have the nerve to call them "armed strangers" like they are burglars doing a home invasion. Hell the cops even gave him multiple warnings telling him what was going to happen. The officer who approached the car to get the female out was a hell of a lot more patient that I would ever be given the situation. he had a body cam on though so he has to be hiding something, isnt that what the public wanted? I dont know what world they live in, but my three forms of Id are Marked police car, Badge and Uniform, believe it or get tased like your husband. OMG she said they held them hostage, shes just as looney as him.

I don't know why I still have hope that people have common sense anymore...
              Last edited by lpstopper; 01-23-2015, 01:54 AM.
              "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by JonathanE View Post
                Maybe I do or maybe I don't want to know but what is the fascination with 3 forms of identification?
                The judge wasn't interested in WHY...............he just shut her down.
                Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                  In our quest to rid the world of Measles, Ebola, AIDS, and diseases by the dump truck full, we have somehow managed to omit Stupidity. This disease comes in two essential forms. Casual, and Terminal. People like Ocrappa, Holder, Biden, Pelosi and a cast of thousands, are afflicted with the "Terminal" strain of the virus.

Many of the turds, trolls, and others sadly lacking in either common sense and intellectual firepower, are also encountered here with great regularity. Stupidity can be congenital, but more often than not, it is the result of an education system which in general, is politicized , and dedicated to dumbing down the children of the nation.
                  If it wasn't so long I'd try to make it part of my signature... That vas very well put.

Children and teens today seem to be taught useless drivel now days. Nothing like having high school graduates who can barely write/articulate correctly... SMH
                  Last edited by darkhorse6; 01-23-2015, 07:58 AM.
                  US Army Veteran
                  The opinions expressed above are not those of any official capacity or agency. Fix yourself.

Comment

That guy's wife is just as nutty as he is, did y'all see the video she posted?
                    ~Gun control has always been about punishing the people that didn't shoot anyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5698 users online. 316 members and 5382 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X