• Show
Clear All

• ASU Officer fired for arresting the wrong person

College PD officer arrested a black professor and unleashed the derp:
    http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/27...ion-speaks-out

Beers on Obama!
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Racism at it's finest. Terminating a white officer for having the nerve to enforce the law against a black person.
      “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

It's a campus department...................they often have problems like this

Not saying it is right---just saying that funny things happen in campus police departments
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

"If I had a professor, she'd look like Ersula."
          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Yeah, graduated from that school - college of fine arts. The president of the University is trying extremely hard to emulate ASU into Cal Berkley.

Knew a few ASU police - great people and I hope to God they found someplace else willing to back them up. Hopefully the officer that got fired, will find work at a place with a vertebrae

Comment

If that termination goes through, I hope he sues the **** outta that school.

Comment

No, he did not act "stupidly".
                It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

[QUOTE=PtownVAMike;3586102]No, he did not act "stupidly".[/QUOTE

Roger that. OTH, our pal Ocrappa acts "stupidly" every day.

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                    Yeah, graduated from that school - college of fine arts. The president of the University is trying extremely hard to emulate ASU into Cal Berkley.

Knew a few ASU police - great people and I hope to God they found someplace else willing to back them up. Hopefully the officer that got fired, will find work at a place with a vertebrae
                    I would consider his firing a badge of honor, and would hire him in a heartbeat for his display of integrity.
                    This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      It's a campus department...................they often have problems like this

Not saying it is right---just saying that funny things happen in campus police departments
                      I could never work at a campus PD they are glorified babysitting jobs.

Comment

This is how ASU PD employees feel about their fellow officer's termination and their department. Also, there is a plethora of internal issues that have been publicized throughout this employee created blog.

https://network23.org/theintegrityreport/tag/asupd/
                        USAFR
                        A1C
                        2A3x3
                        924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
                          "If I had a professor, she'd look like Ersula."
                          Lmao, this is classic.
                          USAFR
                          A1C
                          2A3x3
                          924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
                            I could never work at a campus PD they are glorified babysitting jobs.
                            I wonder if MIT Officer Sean Collier was thinking that exact same thing when he was murdered by terrorists.

Comment

She was sentenced to 9 months with my department. God have mercy on the PO who has to supervise her dumb ***. I bet she brings her attorney on every visit.
                              Last edited by MCAPO; 01-21-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4251 users online. 229 members and 4022 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X