Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-9 Lights

http://www.officer.com/video/1203692...keep-k-9s-safe

Don't you like the irregular one and how the pitchman said "The criminal won't know exactly where the dog is before he's on 'em. Yeah, and a Mal wouldn't need a light for that.

Do you who handle k-9's have any favorite lights for your dogs? I'm looking at getting one and haven't decided which to go with.

I use a collar light strip. And I can't remember the name. Got it from Ray Allen.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Nite ize by innovation. Flexible light strip that velcros onto the collar.
      I don't like heavy flashy lights. But that's just me. The strip is bright enough to see from far away.
      Last edited by CCCSD; 01-21-2015, 10:37 AM.
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Years ago I trained and worked SAR dogs. The bloodhounds were sometimes worked without a lead on searches that were very geographically large. When this occurred they wore a strobe light rig so we could find them, as they often got way ahead through rough terrain. These were OK, but we eventually added radio collars to find them.

As far as a patrol dog? I would think it would give a mope a point to shoot at, no matter how fast the dog may be. Just my .02.
        SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
        SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3266 users online. 184 members and 3082 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X