300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherrif Grady Judd puts reporter in his place

An old school law man if there ever was one. I hope a long career for Mr Judd in Polk County. He's obviously dedicated to protecting citizens and LE and makes no apologies for making life hard on criminals and I have no doubt he's feared by criminals in the area he serves. If we had a few more like him....

Back story to event:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2080704
    - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Sherrif Grady Judd puts reporter in his place

Sounds like a good man to work for that isn't afraid to give it to you straight. Good for him and the citizens he serves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"You can not only plan on it, you can guarantee we're GOING to shoot you!" I love it! Damn right, idiots! What's wrong with these people?

Comment

That is a perfect example of what an ELECTED sheriff can say - versus what an APPOINTED chief cannot (or will not) say. The sheriff is directly accountable to the citizens of the county whom he serves, while the chief is a political hack who is beholden to a mayor. A sheriff and a chief might THINK the same way, but only one of them can actually SAY what he is thinking.

Kudos to Sheriff Grady Judd!

P.S. If that is not the perfect name for a southern sheriff, I don't know what is.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

That man is my new hero.

Comment

He now has a HUGE red flashing target on his back. The media won't let that go.

Comment

Originally posted by ftttu View Post
              He now has a HUGE red flashing target on his back. The media won't let that go.

He's said far less PC stuff in the past, and was just fine. I don't think he gives a damn what the media says or thinks and is focused on the job for which he was elected. My favorite quote of his:

When asked why he and fellow SWAT members shot cop killer Angilo Freeland 68 times after finding him hiding in the woods, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd responded, “That’s all the bullets we had, or we would have shot him more”
              Last edited by WillBrink; 01-21-2015, 08:24 AM.
              - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

An obvious racist.
                SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post
                  P.S. If that is not the perfect name for a southern sheriff, I don't know what is.
                  I think Buford Pusser might have him beat, but not by much.
                  There once was a man who said: "Though,
                  it seems that I know that I know,
                  what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
                  when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

Comment

Well, there's always Buford T. Justice -- Sheriff of Portugee County, Texas. He was in hot pursuit over several states with his brown Pontiac.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6255 users online. 313 members and 5942 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X