• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hypocrit in Hollywood.

Just found this and died laughing:

Yes Hollywood ENOUGH!

of your BS.

No, you don't understand ... You're a racist!

Comment

Originally posted by NextofKin View Post

Yes Hollywood ENOUGH!

of your BS.
      I would love to see a campaign just like the one you showed on the "Paris" thread a few minutes ago...where every day Americans say they're tired of the impact Hollywood's hypocrites and brain dead are having on American lives.

And at the end the words, "Boycott these Hollywood Hypocrites."

These people need to stick to the make-pretend world. Their emotion-driven reasoning is nothing but horse sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by just joe View Post
        no, you don't understand ... You're a racist!
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by NextofKin View Post

Yes Hollywood ENOUGH!

of your BS.
          Please, let's do what we can to make this go viral........

Comment

Anyone wanna volunteer to put this on Twitter?

The day of the liberal bleeding heart is just about over. Their far left, lying, hypocrite ideology is imploding on every front. This is just one more example.

Comment

Mind Control .... Hollywood's doing their part! WTG!

On a different note, I remember one of my Army bros describing what happened during a mission in Desert Storm, his squad leader told him to pop the p-tabs, but he didn't feel right about the order (or the pills) and didn't take. His squad leader ended up dismounting to medevac after he popped 'em. Oops. Good to have common sense.
              Last edited by that's my hand; 01-21-2015, 08:11 AM. Reason: Couldn't take looking at David Bowie's gob anymore

Comment

You know who else is in support of gun control for the unwashed masses while still becoming rich and famous for their gun toting action personas/movies?

Liam Neeson
                Mark Whalberg
                Matt Damon
                Sean Connery
                Sylvester Stallone
                Steven Spielberg

There are more, obviously, but those are the ones I know off the top of my head. I stopped watching their movies a long time ago.
                Last edited by Gradient Shift; 01-18-2015, 02:30 PM. Reason: derp
                “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
                  Who know who else is in support of gun control for the unwashed masses while still becoming rich and famous for their gun toting action personas/movies?

Liam Neeson
                  Mark Whalberg
                  Matt Damon
                  Sean Connery
                  Sylvester Stallone
                  Steven Spielberg

There are more, obviously, but those are the ones I know off the top of my head. I stopped watching their movies a long time ago.
                  He's BACK! Welcome back, Gradient! You a graduate now?

Comment

Nah, March; I lurk on the weekends. I just feel strongly about this one and decided to share.
                    “You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” ― Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Gradient Shift View Post
                      Nah, March; I lurk on the weekends. I just feel strongly about this one and decided to share.
                      Well continued good luck with the Academy.

Comment

I think the guy behind the Kill Bill movies is or was throwing money or other support at some BS gun control campaign. (Probably money. Hollywood types have more of that than they do conscience, common sense, or much of anything else.) The NRA mag America's 1st Freedom ran an article on him not long ago. Unfortunately, most people who don't own guns (and many who are gun owners) will never know about the creeping crud of hypocritical horse**** from Hollywood. (I ♥ alliteration. Makes me look less like the uneducated angry old white man that I am. )

"Gun control is not 'crime control'."
                        --
                        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Don't forget about George Clooney! While I have not heard him specifically mention banning firearms, he has plenty of other "leftist" tendencies worthy of our contempt.

:-)

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            Please, let's do what we can to make this go viral........
                            working on it

Comment

Interesting to see atleast 2 names left off the list:

Clint Eastwood
                              John Voight

Ahh, the days when men were men, and women were men .... miss those days!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3464 users online. 211 members and 3253 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X