Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Releases 5 More From GITMO TODAY. Unbelievable.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected]
    Your information on repeat offenses is not correct. You should look at the DoJ and other agency stats on recidivism. Homicide in particular has a very low percent of repeating.
    For more accurate stats, you're looking into the wrong place. If you want the right statistics to accurately reflect what you're trying to talk about with inmates, You should look into National Institute of Corrections or NCIC.gov for more information. Repeat recidivism is at higher rate based on an inmate and (defendants in community supervision) with higher risk and needs score.

You sir, Johnnieterl - have no idea. Seriously. If you're ever in Arizona - PM me. I would be more than glad to show you another side of the world your imaginary world never taught or shown you.

Comment

Homicide in particular has a very low percent of repeating.
      Especially for victims.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

You've got absolutely no idea what sort of factors come into recidivism then, do you.

"Prison's don't cause people to break the law."

If you can't see where incarceration is not always advisable to crime deterrence I'm not even sure you can have a rational conversation about any justice related topic.
        So your multi 6 agency group thats not covered in any report YOU posted is 6 agencys you dont know yourself who they are.

Your the one who shouldn't discuss anything related to law enforcement or prison.Not one prison has forced someone to commit a crime any more than a gun has jumped up and shot someone by itself.Until you've walked the halls or actually drove the streets or actually had a real thought for yourself you should use the advise we give all fools,

You have the right to remain silent.
        Last edited by jdthor; 01-17-2015, 06:47 PM.

Comment

He won't. He and his ilk ALWAYS know better... Until they become the victim. Then they cry and beg for help. We should be able to refuse them services... But we won't, as we ARE the Guardians who walk the night.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            He won't. He and his ilk ALWAYS know better... Until they become the victim. Then they cry and beg for help. We should be able to refuse them services... But we won't, as we ARE the Guardians who walk the night.
            I am beginning to think he is Monty's brother.

So far we don't know anything about Maricopa County (but he is a subject expert)

We don't know anything about Gitmo (but he is a subject expert)

We don't know anything about Corrections/incarceration (but he is a subject expert)

and our opinions are invalid

and who knows how many other subject.
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Maybe it's Monty...

Comment

Here i went and found this great think tank of minds you keep promoting thats releasing these terrorist.

The Guantanamo Review Task Force was created by Executive Order 13492 issued by President of the United States Barack Obama on January 22, 2009, his second full day in office. United States Attorney General Eric Holder announced Matthew G. Olsen as Executive Director of the task force on February 20, 2009. The task force was charged with determining which Guantánamo detainees can be transferred (released), which can be prosecuted for crimes they may have committed, and, if neither of those is possible, recommending other lawful means for disposition of the detainees.[1]

The task force was an inter-agency task force, with the U.S. Department of Justice coordinating the efforts of officials from the U.S. Department of Defense, the U.S. Department of State, and the Department of Homeland Security.

You could pour all the intelligence and common sense of that group combined into a damned thimble .As i said before.It ran how the president wants it ran.Read the first line.Its his group and Holder picked the people on it despite many in congress not wanting Olsen anywhere near it.

Comment

Nor is there a test to be a poster on the Internet. Pity. You'd fail.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                    Maybe it's Monty...
                    He keeps talking about going out and finding....................he is nothing but a GoogleFu artist.

just like Monty
                    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                      I am beginning to think he is Monty's brother.

So far we don't know anything about Maricopa County (but he is a subject expert)

We don't know anything about Gitmo (but he is a subject expert)

We don't know anything about Corrections/incarceration (but he is a subject expert)

and our opinions are invalid

and who knows how many other subject.
                      Don't forget Iowa about us not knowing (and I still for the life of me really want to know) the legendary 6 agencies (yet he's a subject expert.)

Interesting, I didn't see this guy as a keynote speaker at this year's APPA conference in Tampa. Must have went after my boring *** speech about recidivism. How the hell would I know, this guy must be the subject expert on all.

still waiting for the 6 agencies.

Comment

Braaaack. Parrot in the house...

Comment

I can't do anything about someone's personal and subjective opinions of a group or series of groups.

If you want to claim the DoD, the DoJ, State, and DHS combined have no capability to make any rational decision, then there's really no discussion point to be had. That's an irrational, emotional, and completely unsupportable position that you hold simply because of an entrenched personal bias.

They could make the review process run through every single judge in the country, every government official, and you'd just say "they're all government officials and idiots without a thimble of brainpower" so what's the point.

It's very easy to refute another's point when your only position is based on unsupportable emotional opinion.
                          IN all honesty. Do you know who Monty is....because, you're him "Verbatim" -

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                            Don't forget Iowa about us not knowing (and I still for the life of me really want to know) the legendary 6 agencies (yet he's a subject expert.)

Interesting, I didn't see this guy as a keynote speaker at this year's APPA conference in Tampa. Must have went after my boring *** speech about recidivism. How the hell would I know, this guy must be the subject expert on all. .
                            I didn't see him on the slate at the ACA Convention either

Comment

Read my post above goof , In a few months these idiots will be back on the front lines shooting at our people and the bleeding hearts like yourself can continue to cry for them because we were so mean to them.

I hope you never go over seas and get captured,they tend to cut the heads off people like you who swear they can go make a difference over there with hugs and kisses.

Comment

I grow weary of your nonsensical replies.
                                You can go now...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3435 users online. 212 members and 3223 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X