Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Releases 5 More From GITMO TODAY. Unbelievable.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if they had been cleared for release for years, it could have been revoked at any time.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

And your obviously not to familiar with how the terrorist work to begin with,saying Gitmo is causing them to fight when they get out is one of your more idiotic posts.They are heros when they get out and made commanders.That is because Obama freed them. Not because of Gitmo.

You really should do alittle research before you post idiotic statements .

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
        I'm browsing the online archives of CBS, NBC, and ABC.

While I do so, you can mention as the "news source" of people here how you failed to mention that the 5 individuals had already been cleared for release for years, cleared by no less than 6 separate governmental entities, including the DoD.
        Good Lord, you really know how to dig a hole, don't you? The case AGAINST Obama's action is so solid you'd be begging for mercy if I funneled all my time into just discrediting this issue alone. But you're in luck, I don't care to spend all Saturday educating your far left hiney.

But let's start with the lib bullsh*t that GITMO is a recruiting tool.

AND OBAMA'S DRONING PEOPLE WITH A LOT OF COLLATERAL DEATHS ISN'T????????????????????????????????

The stupidity of the appeasers in this country is breathtaking. You people are dangerous.

Here, do yourself a favor and spend a few hours researching Neville Chamberlain. Learn a little history that hasn't been revised by far left kooks in academia and the media. Get a clue before it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by jdthor View Post
          And your obviously not to familiar with how the terrorist work to begin with,saying Gitmo is causing them to fight when they get out is one of your more idiotic posts.They are heros when they get out and made commanders.That is because Obama freed them. Not because of Gitmo.

Johnnie and his liberal buddies have traditionally had trouble with the truth. Funny how that often works. Johnnie might be, and quite possibly is, one of the more trustworthy people on the planet. Trouble is, they've never learned the art of critical thinking. That being the case, they cling to the inane B.S. spouted by the so called "Media"

The 'Media" in turn, having neither the guts, the integrity, or the inclination to think critically. simply spin the crap being spewed by the likes of Ocrappa, Holder, and that crew.

Comment

When you dignify intardweb crawlers who post crap as media, you do a disservice to media...oh wait. Never mind.
            Carry on.

Comment

NBC's Brian Williams used to do a, and get this, a "News in Depth" segment on the Nonsense, Bullsh..t&Crap Nightly News. The segment lasted all of thirty seconds. The segment has been discontinued. Gee, wonder why? Could it be that even the dunces at NBC realized you can't do "News in Depth" in thirty seconds?

Even though it has a decidedly liberal slant, NPR at least attempts to actually do some "in depth" reporting. Some of it is actually pretty good and even thought provoking. But then, Stick &Slick, Katie Couric, David Gregory, and the rest of the talking heads don't work there.

Comment

I'm browsing the online archives of CBS, NBC, and ABC.

While I do so, you can mention as the "news source" of people here how you failed to mention that the 5 individuals had already been cleared for release for years, cleared by no less than 6 separate governmental entities, including the DoD.

who are these 6 entities you keep claiming ? all ive seen is the DoD basically at the presidents request and i put about as much stock in their choices as i would the girl scouts deciding who should be let go,maybe less.

Comment

Arguing with johnnie and his ilk is like trying to teach a retarded kid bye-bye. It's not worth it. He's just going to fall back on standard rhetoric. They can't think for themselves, so they just spray and pray. They only "win" because they wear people down.

It's real easy to deal with them. Don't. Stand back and enjoy the sight of them arguing with a wall.

Comment

Whoops....meant to quote this guy....sorry jdthor.

You're obviously not familiar with all the arguments about Gitmo, one of them being that individuals who are cleared and may not have been involved in the first place might be induced to join a fight against the US after their lengthy incarceration.

They might be slightly ****ed. So maybe it's best not to send them to Yemen.
                    and I'm not familiar with how terrorist work? Let me tell you how familiar I'm with prisoners. You see, when you catch a criminal - guilty or not and they are sentenced and spend time in prison. Typically, like Gitmo - say, it's a prison as well right, for....terrorists? We'll....take any prison in any place in the world - typically.....those that have a track record with criminal activity tend to get out of prison and have that small percentage and choice to rehabilitate and hopefully stay on the straight path. Depending on their risks/needs - criminal justice studies and statistics acknowledge that these same individuals with a higher risk and needs score (higher levels to max) when released or if released - have an extremely high recidivism rate to re-offend. Typically, a violation that consists of a similar crime that put them in prison in the first place. The ones who are typically innocent (if that is the rare case) in prison, go back to where they were before - attempting to jump start their lives as best as possible. Not go straight to robbing banks or committing offenses that they were alleged doing. They may have some petty offenses along the way, but hopefully you get what is being said.

and if they were guilty of something and committed their crime(s) in Indiana, and you place them somewhere in California....they are going to be alright and not as radical? LMFAO.

When dealing with terrorists - and holding them at Gitmo. We know a lot about their backgrounds and why they are there in the first place. According to your sentiment and the bleeding heart types - this guy who was just some innocent Middle Easterner caught in an unfortunate circumstance and is imprisoned and forced to listen to Brittany Spears all day realizes...because of his treatment, he will be returning back as a Muslim freedom fighter with more radical ideas than he may have had before or if he didn't....HE DOES NOW!!! MUJUJhahhahaha....mohammad Snackbar!!!!!

GTFO here! Seriously, you don't know anything about terrorists. You have no flipping clue how incarceration works and especially what it means to National Security. Go back to wanking off in front of your nude Barbara Boxer poster.
                    Last edited by MCAPO; 01-17-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                      Arguing with johnnie and his ilk is like trying to teach a retarded kid bye-bye. It's not worth it. He's just going to fall back on standard rhetoric. They can't think for themselves, so they just spray and pray. They only "win" because they wear people down.

It's real easy to deal with them. Don't. Stand back and enjoy the sight of them arguing with a wall.
                      C'mon CCCSD - don't insult true DD's......johnnie and the likes couldn't grasp bye-bye. At least my cousin who was developmentally disabled learned that at a very early age.

Unfortunately, I attended my last years of that type of college. I got good at swimming through all the blood from the bleeding hearts. It is a liberal arts college that specializes in creating these walls. No wonder graduating from that school, they automatically give you a BFA in Masonry.
                      Last edited by MCAPO; 01-17-2015, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Hold on , Gitmo doesnt cause terrorist,these asswipes are getting better treatment in Gitmo than they ever had in real life much as we are giving the idiots here. Prisons dont cause people to break the law anymore than guns shoot people.Idiots break the law because they want to.

Thats the same type of ignorant thinking were getting from the white house also,by your way of thinking then ,we should close all the prisons and not send anyone because it makes them worse?

Basically because Sheriff Joe houses alot in tents must mean when they get out they will all be campers.
                        Last edited by jdthor; 01-17-2015, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
                          and I'm not familiar with how terrorist work? Let me tell you how familiar I'm with prisoners. You see, when you catch a criminal - guilty or not and they are sentenced and spend time in prison. Typically, like Gitmo - say, it's a prison as well right, for....terrorists? We'll....take any prison in any place in the world - typically.....those that have a track record with criminal activity tend to get out of prison and have that small percentage and choice to rehabilitate and hopefully stay on the straight path. Depending on their risks/needs - criminal justice studies and statistics acknowledge that these same individuals with a higher risk and needs score (higher levels to max) when released or if released - have an extremely high recidivism rate to re-offend. Typically, a violation that consists of a similar crime that put them in prison in the first place. The ones who are typically innocent (if that is the rare case) in prison, go back to where they were before - attempting to jump start their lives as best as possible. Not go straight to robbing banks or committing offenses that they were alleged doing. They may have some petty offenses along the way, but hopefully you get what is being said.

and if they were guilty of something and committed their crime(s) in Indiana, and you place them somewhere in California....they are going to be alright and not as radical? LMFAO.

When dealing with terrorists - and holding them at Gitmo. We know a lot about their backgrounds and why they are there in the first place. According to your sentiment and the bleeding heart types - this guy who was just some innocent Middle Easterner caught in an unfortunate circumstance and is imprisoned and forced to listen to Brittany Spears all day realizes...because of his treatment, he will be returning back as a Muslim freedom fighter with more radical ideas than he may have had before or if he didn't....HE DOES NOW!!! MUJUJhahhahaha....mohammad Snackbar!!!!!

GTFO here! Seriously, you don't know anything about terrorists. You have no flipping clue how incarceration works and especially what it means to National Security. Go back to wanking off in front of your nude Barbara Boxer poster.

lol...meant to quote john...not you jdthor

Comment

Hold on , Gitmo doesnt cause terrorist,these asswipes are getting better treatment in Gitmo than they ever had in real life much as we are giving the idiots here.And yes i deal with them every damned day unlike it appears you do. Prisons dont cause people to break the law anymore than guns shoot people.Idiots break the law because they want to.

Thats the same type of ignorant thinking were getting from the white house also,by your way of thinking then ,we should close all the prisons and not send anyone because it makes them worse? You my friend are a fool .

Basically because Sheriff Joe houses alot in tents where your at that must mean when they get out they will all be campers.
                            re-read my post jdthor. I meant to post that john guy's and got your response in which our thoughts are alike lol.

and no...I don't work for Sheriff joe. (-;

this Is the guy I was going after. (-;

You're obviously not familiar with all the arguments about Gitmo, one of them being that individuals who are cleared and may not have been involved in the first place might be induced to join a fight against the US after their lengthy incarceration.

They might be slightly ****ed. So maybe it's best not to send them to Yemen.
                            Last edited by MCAPO; 01-17-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

whew,its all good,thought the tin foil hats had got to you

Comment

whew,its all good,thought the tin foil hats had got to you
                                I didn't realize I quoted you and was throwing spew fire at [email protected] and than read your reply in which I thought was meant for Johnny boy...and I was like...."Hellz...Yeah.... get'em jdthor!" than I realized, it was my dumb *** mis-quote...lmfao!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2948 users online. 194 members and 2754 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X