Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Releases 5 More From GITMO TODAY. Unbelievable.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
    I thought Air Force One's were Nike shoes that Nelly rapped about?
    You must watch Pawn Stars a lot,,,, you can't listen to Chum ...

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
      You must watch Pawn Stars a lot,,,, you can't listen to Chum ...
      Na, it was a popular song when I was in college.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Back to Emma's post. Most people do not have a clear understanding of GTMO. I will not claim to know anymore or less than this. In 1994 there was an Operation called Operation Sea Signal. I was there and we had MANY camps used for the holding and housing of the Haitians and Cubans who tried to migrate by water to the florida coast. Many of those people perished. The ones who didn't were picked up by CG Cutters and returned to the camps that were built for them in GTMO. They were NOT treated as prisoners but, in order to separate them we had to use these camps. Yes, they rioted and would throw rocks, we called "Cuban missiles". Had to barricade MCD's on the base with three strands of concertina wire when they rioted. More stuff went down too, but not anything that's made for TV conversation. I'll say this, don't **** off MArines wearing riot gear, they can and will dump a man quick - many men. Back on point, the base had several camps. They were named based on the phonetic alphabet, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delate, Echo, Foxtrot, etc ... the famous crap in the news was about one of those camps. Camp "X-Ray" tada. Camp X-Ray was used to house the migrants who were convicted felons, criminals, and they go to stay there because it was fortified with jail cells and a tall fence with razor ribbon. GTMO is essential to our armed forces. It serves as a stopping point for Sailors, and has been used to help in that region of the world whenever necessary.

What Obama has seemingly tried to do is act like GTMO is nothing more than a subhuman torture chamber. For the media, being so gullible, and pretty much told what to print, they went along with this narrative at the detriment of our Naval Forces, and our national security. JMHO.

Comment

That's what happens when you elect someone who has NO idea about the real world... POTUS is an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by aerohead View Post
            i think this cartoon sums up emma's post:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12595[/ATTACH]
            lmao

Comment

Since I brought it up. The Haitian camps were so nasty we had to use a water buffalo with a solution of 5% bleach to water ratio. The camp was sprayed down ... mind you the camp was covered with gravel. Reason, people would stand outside their hooch and take a dump when port-o-pots were lined up in convenient locations throughout the camps. Once the hooches were all torn down the tents were all burned and the camps sprayed down with the bleach water solution.

Don't remember having that issue in the Cuban camps. Stories you won't be able to google.

Comment

I talked to a soldier who had been stationed at Gitmo. We got into a conversation about Gitmo. I had already heard that the terrorists are treated well, but she actually said, in a quiet voice: "they're pampered".

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Anybody notice that some of the *****ing Obama boot-lickers in the mainstream media DID NOT EVEN REPORT THIS?

NBC? NOTHING, NADA

ABC? Nothing, NADA

CBS? Nothing, NADA

When America finally gives the heeve- ho to this idiot president, I hope they do the same to the corrupt *****ing liberal press.

And we wonder why people voted him in a second time ....... because these mofos continue to not do their job....

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                    Anybody notice that some of the *****ing Obama boot-lickers in the mainstream media DID NOT EVEN REPORT THIS?

NBC? NOTHING, NADA

ABC? Nothing, NADA

CBS? Nothing, NADA

Gannett? Nothing, NADA

... on the take.

Comment

Emma is probably the best news source I have....
                      Originally posted by RSGSRT
                      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Yet people continue to slam her...
                        At least she posts researchable news and will admit if it's not correct, which is about .001% !

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                          I'm sure this five will be killing us soon...
                          The Dems just recruited 5 more voters.

Comment

I'm somewhat surprised that they haven't announced that cops will be taking the place of detainees at Gitmo. This admin has a hard on for going after us.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                              That's what happens when you elect someone who has NO idea about the real world... POTUS is an idiot.
                              I'll say this, and Emma probably knows what I'm talking about, some Americans, or at least those who have an American passport, whether it be service members or civilians, can sometimes go to foreign nations and truly forget reality. They become immersed in a foreign culture and can lose sight of reality. This is my opinion of Obama. The child had a father (allegedly) that was a womanizer from Kenya. He's also said to have been a German asset, can't confirm but anyway, the child grows up as a fatherless child (there's a condition for this but I forget what its called). He goes through life with the idea Americans are colonialists and colonialism is bad. So, he basically sees a snapshot of the world, the culture AND FATHER, he so desperately misses, and creates his own version of reality of the world and America's role is what is to blame for the plight of not only Africa, but also SE Asia. JMHO.

I could go on, but the point is Obama may NOT know about the "Real world" but he definitely understands A TON about foreign culture. However, he has an insatiable disdain for America. Again, JMHO.

Comment

I think that he is so bigoted that he can't see Black crime, just that Whites are responsible for everything bad... He's vain, self centered, clueless about the world, and so hindsighted that the only thing he CAN see is his colon...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4217 users online. 247 members and 3970 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X