Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama Releases 5 More From GITMO TODAY. Unbelievable.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama Releases 5 More From GITMO TODAY. Unbelievable.

Americans should be ringing their Representatives' phones off the hook right now. How much more of this traitor are Americans going to tolerate......

He is going to get the placed closed -----------5 at time ................
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

The thing I find most disturbing is nobody seems to ever really know where he's at. Even last night on the news I heard the WH news correspondent from one of the major news outlets laugh that Obama wasn't at 1600 Penn.

I think he's gone into overdrive with his plans ....

Why didn't Americans throw a FIT when he "traded" 5 high level Taliban murderers for 1 US deserter! Now the gov seems to be influencing the UCMJ as the Army "probes" the deserters actions. The guys squad said he was a dirtbag and attacks got worse after he deserted. Anyway ...

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
        The thing I find most disturbing is nobody seems to ever really know where he's at. Even last night on the news I heard the WH news correspondent from one of the major news outlets laugh that Obama wasn't at 1600 Penn.
        He was in Iowa----------------at a well publicized speaking engagement
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
          He was in Iowa----------------at a well publicized speaking engagement
          Ok, had to google it ... surprised the correspondents laughed when saying he wasn't Here (1600 Penn) as if this is a common occurrence these days. He's in Cedar Falls, speaking to the "only gigabit city" about new "cybersecurity" rules he wants to become law. Is that the same as "net neutrality?"

Comment

Ok, had to google it ... surprised the correspondents laughed when saying he wasn't Here (1600 Penn) as if this is a common occurrence these days. He's in Cedar Falls, speaking to the "only gigabit city" about new "cybersecurity" rules he wants to become law. Is that the same as "net neutrality?"
            He is traveling all this week making small speeches leading up to his State of The Union speech next week. My guess is they were commenting on the fact that he is really gone alot getting his ajenda in place for the 20th .

I was really surprised that he didn't fly into Waterloo in the VC-25 but instead was in the C-32. I guess the airport isn't certified for the larger aircraft

Don't always believe what you hear "in camera" or behind the scenes as there are a lot of times where inside jokes are made which mean things to insiders that might be confused by people who are not "in the know"

I have been behind the scenes in both the LE community and the Hospital/ ER community since the late 1970's. People would not believe the "graveyard "humor bandied about in both professions.

When I was very young and dumb and in training to be a paramedic I observed a major abdominal surgery ----the things that were said would probably keep most people from ever wanting to be knocked out on a operating table. The same was true the several times I observed autopsies.

I just won't even comment on the stuff that is said behind the scenes in Law Enforcement--------------------but it is said BEHIND THE SCENES not around the public

Graveyard or Gallows humor is used in most professions that carry high stress----------------

Comment

He is traveling all this week making small speeches leading up to his State of The Union speech next week. My guess is they were commenting on the fact that he is really gone alot getting his ajenda in place for the 20th .

I was really surprised that he didn't fly into Waterloo in the VC-25 but instead was in the C-32. I guess the airport isn't certified for the larger aircraft

Don't always believe what you hear "in camera" or behind the scenes as there are a lot of times where inside jokes are made which mean things to insiders that might be confused by people who are not "in the know"

I have been behind the scenes in both the LE community and the Hospital/ ER community since the late 1970's. People would not believe the "graveyard "humor bandied about in both professions.

When I was very young and dumb and in training to be a paramedic I observed a major abdominal surgery ----the things that were said would probably keep most people from ever wanting to be knocked out on a operating table. The same was true the several times I observed autopsies.

I just won't even comment on the stuff that is said behind the scenes in Law Enforcement--------------------but it is said BEHIND THE SCENES not around the public

Graveyard or Gallows humor is used in most professions that carry high stress----------------
              That's probably right about the VC 25 (AF1) because the runway is 7000' and the VC 25 needs 9000'. Good call.

Got your point about humor. I did a LOT of work with medicine and watched people eating adjacent to the autopsy room. I looked over saw a figure of a corpse in a translucent body bag and students just chowing down grabbing cokes out of the machine and laughing/talking ... I got a coke, out of the machine and disappeared. Yes, most people wouldn't understand it but I do. There has to be a distancing in order to deal with the seriousness of the ordeal. The normal person just wouldn't or couldn't understand. It's better to distance your mind through humor than losing your mind completely by thinking about it too long. JMHO.

Comment

That's probably right about the VC 25 (AF1) because the runway is 7000' and the VC 25 needs 9000'. Good call..

The VC 25 is NOT AirForceOne.

Air Force One is WHATEVER Air Force aircraft the President of the United States is abord. In the case of the C-32 that flew him to Waterloo Iowa yesterday----------the moment POTUS stepped inside the airframe that aircraft had the radio designation AF1.

Likewise the Marine helicopter that the President travels in is Called Marine ONE-----no matter which particular craft he was in-------and if by chance he was ever flown in an Army aircraft it would be designated Army ONE.

In 1979 I was at Des Moines Iowa when Pope John Paul II spoke at Living History Farms. The one of the Presidential Marine helo's was transporting him around DSM. It was designated Papal ONE for that mission

Comment

The VC 25 is NOT AirForceOne.

Air Force One is WHATEVER Air Force aircraft the President of the United States is abord. In the case of the C-32 that flew him to Waterloo Iowa yesterday----------the moment POTUS stepped inside the airframe that aircraft had the radio designation AF1.

Likewise the Marine helicopter that the President travels in is Called Marine ONE-----no matter which particular craft he was in-------and if by chance he was ever flown in an Army aircraft it would be designated Army ONE.

In 1979 I was at Des Moines Iowa when Pope John Paul II spoke at Living History Farms. The one of the Presidential Marine helo's was transporting him around DSM. It was designated Papal ONE for that mission
                  Iowa, I spent half my life as an airman, I KNOW about the VC 25, and have been by its parking garage MANY times. One of my AF brothers is a former SP aboard the plane when slick willy was in office. How many Marine helicopters are used when the POTUS is on board Marine 1? I was stationed at Bolling which is where? Anacostia Naval Station, which houses the Marine helos used. When in flight multiples are always used and its a shell game which one he's in, for his safety, which I'm sure you know.

That's news about the Pope, hadn't heard that before.

Comment

Found this and had to share:

Obama.jpg
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I think this cartoon sums up Emma's post:

Obama2.jpg
                      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Iowa, I spent half my life as an airman, I KNOW about the VC 25, and have been by its parking garage MANY times. One of my AF brothers is a former SP aboard the plane when slick willy was in office. How many Marine helicopters are used when the POTUS is on board Marine 1? I was stationed at Bolling which is where? Anacostia Naval Station, which houses the Marine helos used. When in flight multiples are always used and its a shell game which one he's in, for his safety, which I'm sure you know.

That's news about the Pope, hadn't heard that before.
                        You are the one that called the VC 25 AF1 not me

There are ALWAYS multiple vehicles-----------both in the air and on the ground when POTUS is involved I would have no idea how many but I personally have seen 3 in the air that look identical.

Side note

When GWBush flew the second seat of the S-B3 Viking onto the deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln in 2003 that aircraft was designated NAVY ONE for that flight.

Comment

I'm sure this five will be killing us soon...
                          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

You are the one that called the VC 25 AF1 not me

There are ALWAYS multiple vehicles-----------both in the air and on the ground when POTUS is involved I would have no idea how many but I personally have seen 3 in the air that look identical.

Side note

When GWBush flew the second seat of the S-B3 Viking onto the deck of the USS Abraham Lincoln in 2003 that aircraft was designated NAVY ONE for that flight.
                            you're killin me smalls!

I think I heard that about the Naval aircraft. You have a lot of info tucked under your cap. When I'm not the focus of your ire, I do enjoy listening to your information. It's shall we say, stimulating!

Marine helos in air, I've seen as many as 5 or 6 at a time from what I remember, now granted this was back 99-02. And, FYI, nobody without clearance and the need to know will be able to tell you a whole lot more than that about that particular vehicle.
                            Last edited by that's my hand; 01-15-2015, 10:18 AM. Reason: added info ....

Comment

I thought Air Force One's were Nike shoes that Nelly rapped about?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6354 users online. 371 members and 5983 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X