300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France Votes to Give ISIS Bit French Finger Today

After Terrorist Attacks, France Votes to Extend Airstrikes in Iraq Against Islamic State Group.

Vote was 488-1.

Maybe France can teach Obama something about resolve.

488-1, THATS a statement!

Wait. Emma, did you cross confirm this through at least 36 other sources? I wouldn't want you to be accused of false reporting...
    Last edited by CCCSD; 01-13-2015, 09:53 PM.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

I'm going to scream that we can't edit titles......... Especially since I must be going blind. Nothing looked misspelled till it showed up in big letters.
      Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-13-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
        488-1, THATS a statement!
        AMAZING statement coming from the French.

Very proud of our allies. ISIS was hoping to make them pull out of Iraq after their cowardly attack.

Take note Obama, take note.

Comment

The vote was 488 to 1. One lawmaker argued not to extend the campaign, saying the situation on the ground was improving and warning that more bombing could invite more extremist violence but the government and other lawmakers vigorously defended the campaign.

there is always got to be 1 of them. Always.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
            After Terrorist Attacks, France Votes to Extend Airstrikes in Iraq Against Islamic State Group.

Vote was 488-1.

Maybe France can teach Obama something about resolve.
            Now that's bi-partisanship.
            sigpic

"I pity guys like you, I truly do. Everything you own and have you can thank the job for and still you despise it. I don't understand how any man can choose a career, hate it from the beginning, not have the balls to leave, and then complain about it once he's retired."

-Thee Rant (surprisingly)

Originally posted by NYCTNT
            DF,

Why do you bother?

Comment

I don't know whether this vote to continue air strikes means anything. Do the French understand what motivates ISIS? (Obama does not; he thinks it is something called "violent extremism"). Do the French have a definition of victory? (Obama does not, because he does not believe in the concept of 'victory'). Are the French willing to do whatever it takes to achieve victory? (Obama is only willing to do what is politically expedient, not one step beyond that).
              https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

We are striking islamic terrorists since a year in Mali.
                Originally posted by Socrate
                When fathers are getting used to let the children,
                When the sons no longer consider their words,
                When the teacherss tremble before their pupils and prefer flatter them,
                When finally the young despise the laws because they do not recognize, above them, the authority of nothing and nobody, then it is, in beauty, and in all youth, the beginning of the tyranny.

Comment

Stay safe everyone.
                  Last edited by Talal; 02-03-2015, 10:46 PM.

Comment

You know what I see in that? That one lawmaker is not going to be reelected. LOL

Although I am not sure what dropping more gruyere and sauvignon blanc is really going to do.......

(wait, is it too early for French jokes?)

In all seriousness -- I wish our country would show that sort of resolve. We have yet to even confirm it was a terrorist act. Obama is still trying to say it was workplace violence, I'm sure.

Comment

Unlike our weak POTUS, France does have and endgame in mind, and a will when needed to spank...
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Politicians with a spine. Refreshing.
                        Originally posted by RSGSRT
                        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Emma, I know I'm preaching to the choir, but it's all about guts, and well, you know the rest. The French have that quality, we (as in Ocrappa) don't.

Comment

We called the fries served at the Capital cafeteria "Freedom Fries" once.... we be some bad muthas!
                            SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                            SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

As a Certified B.I. in CA, I can tell you that it's entirely up to the B.I. and dept. Policy. I have always made decisions on letting a candidate know information about his application status or not to based on their attitude and whether or not I felt they would ultimately pass and be hired. Hope this helps.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3151 users online. 165 members and 2986 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X