Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US Central Command Twitter Account Hacked

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...isis-messages/

I don't know which is more unsettling - the fact that it was hacked, or the fact that twitter has become so flippin' important that USCC has a twitter account to start with.

Hey, how else will Central Command post selfies?
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
      Hey, how else will Central Command post selfies?
      TWCoach.jpg
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
        http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...isis-messages/

I don't know which is more unsettling - the fact that it was hacked, or the fact that twitter has become so flippin' important that USCC has a twitter account to start with.
        Shush, they wouldn't put important data on their twitter account. The uproar is about the fact ISIS took control and turned it into a pro-ISIS twitter feed.

Don't forget, we still have young Americans (and some not even so young) who would be stupid enough to read the new pro-ISIS CENTCOM twitter feed and believe what they're reading.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
          Shush, they wouldn't put important data on their twitter account. The uproar is about the fact ISIS took control and turned it into a pro-ISIS twitter feed.

Don't forget, we still have young Americans (and some not even so young) who would be stupid enough to read the new pro-ISIS CENTCOM twitter feed and believe what they're reading.

Yeah, I just don't get the whole twitter-craze. I can never express my true thoughts in that few characters. My reports are the ones that start "It was a dark and stormy night..."

Comment

Yeah, I just don't get the whole twitter-craze. I can never express my true thoughts in that few characters. My reports are the ones that start "It was a dark and stormy night..."
            I used to hate twitter too. Now I'll tell you that if you have a message you want people to hear, especially the idiots in Washington or the press, no better place. So I've learned to express rage to politicians in 140 characters....you can pick it up quick.

Comment

Yeah, and I wouldn't be surprised if O Crappa wasn't one of them. Stupid, naive, gullible, clueless. Not necessarily in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                Yeah, and I wouldn't be surprised if O Crappa wasn't one of them. Stupid, naive, gullible, clueless. Not necessarily in that order.
                LOL.

Boy he sure is getting hammered today for not going to Paris yesterday....even by liberals.

ETA: What I shoulda said is he also has a tin ear because even libs are yelling about his absence from Paris.

Comment

LOL.

Boy he sure is getting hammered today for not going to Paris yesterday....even by liberals.

ETA: What I shoulda said is he also has a tin ear because even libs are yelling about his absence from Paris.
                  I read a report a little while ago that said the white house has admitted they should have sent a higher profile representative, but hid behind "we only had 36 hours to prepare", and cited security issues with it being an outside event, etc.

Security issues? REALLY? Do they think ISIS is really going to take out one of there most promising sleepers?

Comment

I read a report a little while ago that said the white house has admitted they should have sent a higher profile representative, but hid behind "we only had 36 hours to prepare", and cited security issues with it being an outside event, etc.

Security issues? REALLY? Do they think ISIS is really going to take out one of there most promising sleepers?
                    When I read that last night I almost spit on the keyboard, Shush. Of course I'm not saying he's a sleeper (for those who are literal).....but he's definitely not standing firm against them so it's not much different.....

Comment

When I read that last night I almost spit on the keyboard, Shush. Of course I'm not saying he's a sleeper (for those who are literal).....but he's definitely not standing firm against them so it's not much different.....
                      I agree.. but---

The only reason ISIS/AlQueda/(insert any radical islamist group here) hasn't already taken him out is because his complacency helps them way too much.

The only reason Sovereign Nation (insert any other non-islamic radical crazy nutjob group here) hasn't taken him out is because it would leave Biden in charge!

Joe Biden is a $13Trillion life insurance policy.

Comment

Joe Biden is a $13Trillion life insurance policy.
                        Isn't the national debit almost $18 Trillion?
                        Originally posted by RSGSRT
                        We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                        Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3107 users online. 150 members and 2957 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X