300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newly Discovered Video of Mike Brown

A friend just sent this to me. Not even going to make commentary. Will just let people draw their own conclusions:

What a gentle soul.

Comment

I've seen that video before, but w/o the text at the beginning nor any mention of MB in the description. I doubt that it actually is him (although I wouldn't doubt that he is capable of such an act).
      This Space For Rent

Comment

I've seen the video on my facebook newsfeed, and there was a discussion about it. Snopes.com says it's false, because the apartment is in Texas and Michael Brown never lived in Texas, and because Michael Brown was taller than the thug in the video, and some other points. Overall, I think snopes.com got it right on this one: http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/shawnspall.asp
        https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

OP Your friend, along with whoever pieced this video together is wrong. This video came out over a year ago before any of that stuff made headlines. Plus you can look at the guy in the video and tell he is at least in his late 20's early 30's and has different facial features. Not the same guy.
          "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Originally posted by lpstopper View Post
            OP Your friend, along with whoever pieced this video together is wrong. This video came out over a year ago before any of that stuff made headlines. Plus you can look at the guy in the video and tell he is at least in his late 20's early 30's and has different facial features. Not the same guy.
            Excellent. One of the things I was going to ask is whether someone here could verify whether it was Brown.

I take it the responses in this thread are enough verification that it is NOT. I can't verify that either, but it's good enough for me.

Thanks for that feedback, folks.

Comment

Wait, lpstopper, on second thought, not sure of your objectivity after all. I'll wait for more "confirmation."

Comment

Given your questionable analytical abilities in the family thread, I'm back to not being so sure whether it's him or not. I'll wait for more confirmation.

I'm certainly open to you being right on THIS one, but I'll wait for more input.

Comment

I really get tired of some of the blatant propaganda against Michael Brown. It's just unnecessary and makes the supporters of Ofc. Wilson look like they have something to hide.

Here's what I've seen before and after the grand jury verdict:

- the above video (clearly not Michael Brown)

- an alleged photo of Ofc. Wilson with an orbital blowout, which didn't even look like Ofc. Wilson

- Michael Brown's alleged arrest record, which was for a Michael Brown (common name) with a different middle initial and the wrong DOB.

We know for a fact that Michael Brown robbed a store, minutes before physical evidence seems to show he punched a police officer in the face and tried to take his gun. A grand jury found that the officer was justified in shooting him. Why do we need to fabricate all this stuff about the suspect after the fact?

Comment

Emma, you have 2 people saying that the video is false, and another saying that Snopes said it was false, which is ALL snopes does is prove or disprove facts. Here's my analytics.
                    Last edited by lpstopper; 01-12-2015, 09:54 AM.
                    "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

Emma, you have 2 people saying that the video is false, and another saying that Snopes said it was false, which is ALL snopes does is prove or disprove facts, yet because you are butt hurt from one of my reply's you choose to keep it going. Cool with me, lets move on.
                      Two people say something's false and that makes it false? LOL, that's an interesting legal concept.

At first I was willing to defer to you when you implied you KNEW, UNEQUIVOCALLY AND WITHOUT A DOUBT it was wrong - even though your reasoning seemed weird to me, but I deferred.

I found it weird that your analysis was based on the person in the video CLEARLY BEING in his 20s or 30s which ruled him out in your mind, because Michael Brown doesn't strike many people as being just 18 years old when you first look at HIM either. Brown looked like HE could be in his 20s or even 30s too.

But I deferred despite that gut check because you didn't leave any room for debate. You were so certain.

Then when I saw your personal post down in the Family Section I realized my gut check might not have been off after all.

As for Snopes....LOL...you do realize the intel community laughs at half the sh*t they post, don't you? You DO realize that site has a political bias, don't ya, lpstopper? Don't ya?

Your reasoning has not been convincing in this thread (and it's been flat out wrong in the other thread) but with the addition of a juvenile video, that credibility just dropped another notch.
                      Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-12-2015, 10:20 AM.

Comment

Despite where the video is him or not he was the one that made the mistake not the officer. Race baiter and Hollywood believe lies rather than truths. Several that were on scene including his friend lied and yet everyone believes him rather than a white DA and the Grand Jury. If it was sooooo cut and dried that the officer was wrong why hasn't Holder indited the officer on Federal charges. Same for NY. Where are the charges. I have no doubt that Holder and Obama would love to indite some racist officers for crimes and would/have spared no expense. So were are the charges.

Let's add a little salt to the wounds. Hollywood is also part of the problem. Common seams to think there was more that could have been done before our poor little fuzz ball gentle giant was given a bullet.

How about the black community start condemning the attitude(s) that led to Brown doing a strong arm robbery and the disregard for the lawful authority of the police.

Just sayin
                        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

In reviewing the video and pictures of MB there are differences. In the video the "Gentleman" had both ears pierced. I cannot find pictures of Brown with his ears pierced. The guy in the video has a darker skin tone. Still, the bottom line to me is who made the ultimate mistake. Michael Brown was the one that ultimately error-ed and paid the price.
                          Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

I've found conclusive evidence that was Michael Brown in the video.....the similarities are striking though.

- both subjects are perfect angels
                            - If Obama had a son, he would look and act just as angelic
                            - Although, even as this video and prior actions of Michael Brown suggest with their apparent "extracurricular activities" - they were also going to college!
                            - Both appear to be "popular" in the community
                            - With this video of this individual, it appears there is no parental figure anywhere to be seen when these activities take place. Yet, come out of the wood work when these so called upstanding young hoodlums tangle with the law.
                            - ////wait wait, the video does suggest some older guy in the corner scared out of his mind asking why the older aged individual who just got his face beat in is hobbling off - than gets yelled at, "do you want a piece of this" comment back from said Michael Brown or his doppleganger. No respect for authority, check. NO respect for elders who intentions may be good and threatening them, check.
                            - both have videos of them recording their good deeds and intentions on video, check.

There is a lot of similarities here folks. However, should this be Michael Brown, we already know what the outcome was. Should this be Michael Brown's repeat - than history will eventually repeat itself, once again. Unfortunately, this video will disappear or never be shown on major news media outlets. In addition, should this repeat clone tangle with LE and lose - we will get to see the "parents" of this fine upstanding citizen and than we could all conclusively compare when they remark how good this boy was.

Comment

Originally posted by IAM Rand View Post
                              Still, the bottom line to me is who made the ultimate mistake. Michael Brown was the one that ultimately error-ed and paid the price.
                              Exactly.. he did what he did, and the good guy won. That's why I don't understand all the transparently false stuff about Michael Brown. He's a bad enough guy as it is. We don't need some grainy photos that allegedly show Michael Brown on the grassy knoll when JFK was shot or some documents that show Michael Brown was the architect of 9/11.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4924 users online. 303 members and 4621 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X