300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen Petraeus

This looks like nothing more than a political witch hunt on Petraeus. It's almost as if this administration is perfectly willing to use agencies to their advantage regardless of who they screw over in the process. Why now? The point being that it seems like Obama in concert with Rice, Holder, Kerry, et al will go after anybody who gets in their way or might possibly blow their cover if they know too much. This is a circus even the Ringling Bros would be proud of. It's so easy to see what their up to you can almost track their next move. What a disaster these people have been to the American people. Biden can out Seal Team 6 on live television and he's not held accountable but Petraeus allegedly says something important to his mistress and they want to indict him. Wonder what it was: Obama's likes masculinity, Michelle has big hands? What could it possibly be? The Benghazi survivors names and phone numbers, the countless problems this country has faced since Fast and Furious, what???

Honestly sometimes the length this administration is willing to go to hurt someone is just pure evil. JMHO.

Just a page out of Slick Willie's book... when you start looking bad, create a diversion.
    Officer Jay McGuire, Minneapolis Park Police EOW 5/14/2009 age 11
    Among Texas' finest
    Deputy Andy Taylor, Llano County SO EOW 5/9/2005
    Senior Deputy Jessica Laura Hollis, Travis County SO EOW 9/18/2014
    Darren H. Goforth, Harris County SO EOW 8/28/2015

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
      This looks like nothing more than a political witch hunt on Petraeus. It's almost as if this administration is perfectly willing to use agencies to their advantage regardless of who they screw over in the process. Why now? The point being that it seems like Obama in concert with Rice, Holder, Kerry, et al will go after anybody who gets in their way or might possibly blow their cover if they know too much. This is a circus even the Ringling Bros would be proud of. It's so easy to see what their up to you can almost track their next move. What a disaster these people have been to the American people. Biden can out Seal Team 6 on live television and he's not held accountable but Petraeus allegedly says something important to his mistress and they want to indict him. Wonder what it was: Obama's likes masculinity, Michelle has big hands? What could it possibly be? The Benghazi survivors names and phone numbers, the countless problems this country has faced since Fast and Furious, what???

Honestly sometimes the length this administration is willing to go to hurt someone is just pure evil. JMHO.
      So spot on.

While what Petraeus did WAS wrong and he shouldn't get off scott free, his mistress was a West Point Army Lieutenant Colonel who had the clearances. Doesn't make it right, as I said, but look at how many of these liberal politicians have no qualms compromising intelligence to the PUBLIC and nothing ever happens to them. At least the secrets he gave would be kept safe. Obama and his minions compromise sensitive information to the masses all the time.

I don't want to impeach our feckless president because Biden would be just as bad, but........the more damage Obama does to this country, the more I want to see his power clipped in some way.

His foreign policy HAS and will get many Americans killed as he has spent years hollowing out the forces that could prevent what will be an inevitable attack in this country.

Comment

Yeah Emma, "Stupid is as stupid does" and this adage more than applies to Ocrappa & Co. I'd say the Three Stooges could do a better job of running the country, but that would be an understatement, and arguably an insult to Moe, Larry, and Curley.

Comment

Do they even know he gave out secrets or is it just assumed?
          I hope he has a good tax attorney.

Comment

J
            Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
            So spot on.

While what Petraeus did WAS wrong and he shouldn't get off scott free, his mistress was a West Point Army Lieutenant Colonel who had the clearances. Doesn't make it right, as I said, but look at how many of these liberal politicians have no qualms compromising intelligence to the PUBLIC and nothing ever happens to them. At least the secrets he gave would be kept safe. Obama and his minions compromise sensitive information to the masses all the time.

I don't want to impeach our feckless president because Biden would be just as bad, but........the more damage Obama does to this country, the more I want to see his power clipped in some way.

His foreign policy HAS and will get many Americans killed as he has spent years hollowing out the forces that could prevent what will be an inevitable attack in this country.
            I do want to impeach Barry and hope it happens soon.

I would much rather have Biden, at least he is a moderate politician, unlike the current president, who is a Muslim/communist/traitor.

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
              Do they even know he gave out secrets or is it just assumed?
              I hope he has a good tax attorney.
              Don't know for sure but they sure seem to be holding Something over his head. In fact I'm a little mad with Petraeus that he may be allowing them to hush him up about Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post
                J

I do want to impeach Barry and hope it happens soon.

I would much rather have Biden, at least he is a moderate politician, unlike the current president, who is a Muslim/communist/traitor.
                I would like to see if this limp Congress could find a way to neuter him in a more subtle way. Bill Clinton has come out looking more popular after being impeached....so it doesn't give me a lot of confidence. But I'm ready for something to be done for sure, B.

Comment

Probably a little wishful thinking here, but Clinton, while a documented sleaze ball is in many ways a national version of Boss Hogg. Ocrappa , OTH has done far more damage to the nation, and committed more than one act which would qualify under the Constitution he's so arrogantly trampled on. He seems to have pizzed off far more people than Slick Willie did too.

Realistically though, I'm not holding my breath. Biden?? Dumb as an ashtray, and less functional. Dumb can be dangerous too.

Comment

Biden ... that would be like a dumbed down version of slick willy. No thanks, but I'd take the ashtray over Obama.

Anyway, with the tone coming out of the WH on our police forces nationwide, and the overall actions of this administration during the "Purge Surge" and the alleged, "Litmus test" on Generals about, "Would you fire on American citizens?" It seems there some startling parallels. You can connect the dots. Who knows, dread to think that something like what we've been watching could be an orchestrated attempt by the very powers that be making the laws, but it seems more plausible with every passing day. Again, JMHO.

Comment

Emma, as you probably know there has to be clearance and the need to know before info is released to someone, so yeah, I agree, if he was giving information that could pose a threat to US interests sure. But, like you said how is that any different than what spew comes from O'Biden, Obama, Rice, Kerry, .... it's a pretty obvious witch hunt on Petraeus.

I don't think Obama should be impeached, I think he should spend the rest of his natural life in a prison cell. He has undermined good order and discipline in the ranks as well as across the civilian communities nationwide and it seems as if its only going to get worse. He's a walking violation of causing grave impact to the US and our interests.

Comment

As I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, about this administrations willingness to screw over agencies when it's politically advantageous. Here's a Doc who "sucked it up and did his job" and what this administration is willing to do to him. Talk about fear for your life, how about this poor fella. SOMEONE leaked his information.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4631 users online. 281 members and 4350 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X