300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French LEOsTold to Erase Their Presence on Social Media-Sleeper

Sorry folks, there's no way to edit the title and I accidentally hit something before finishing the title...but just got this CNN alert in my inbox. Sometimes media can get the word out faster than bureaucracies so wanted to post it for those who may not have heard yet:

French law enforcement officers have been told to erase their presence on social media and to carry their weapons at all times because terror sleeper cells have been activated over the last 24 hours in the country, a French police source who attended a briefing today told CNN Terror Analyst Samuel Laurent.

Date of CNN Alert: 1/10/2015 2:44:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
    Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-10-2015, 01:59 PM.

And our hero Ocrappa hesitated to call this "TERRORISM. Our pal "johnnie" is probably having trouble with it too.

Comment

I don't think most people realize just how serious this is yet for the western world, Phil. (I know you do.)

I don't know how France can even recover at this point if those terrorist cells go on the offensive. Britain will probably be hit next. There are cells EVERYWHERE in the west that have grown larger in the past few years. ****es me off that we had idiots in charge out there saying TERRORISM is dead.

Same thing that happened before 9/11. Those of us that were watching closely sat and watched appeasers claim the same thing in the years leading up to 2001.

Comment

For those that may have forgotten.....

Comment

I have been preaching to my people to carry at all times and to check their social media security levels. We all know there are sleeper cells in the U.S. waiting their orders to carry out similar attacks.

Stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
            I have been preaching to my people to carry at all times and to check their social media security levels. We all know there are sleeper cells in the U.S. waiting their orders to carry out similar attacks.

Stay safe.
            That's great. Our enemies have mastered social media. They're much smarter than UBL's generation. We're in for a rough ride IMHO.

ETA: Speaking of mastering social media, I bet the Paris attack serves as a recruitment tool numbering in the thousands around the world.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
              I don't think most people realize just how serious this is yet for the western world, Phil. (I know you do.)

I don't know how France can even recover at this point if those terrorist cells go on the offensive. Britain will probably be hit next. There are cells EVERYWHERE in the west that have grown larger in the past few years. ****es me off that we had idiots in charge out there saying TERRORISM is dead.

Same thing that happened before 9/11. Those of us that were watching closely sat and watched appeasers claim the same thing in the years leading up to 2001.

Thanks Emma, Hey, just to be fair, "johnnie" weighed in on this issue, and actually made some sense. At least I thought so. It's on the current last page of the thread.

Comment

Yep, I've started carrying my weapon at all times. If I don't know you on social media, I won't add you.
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Those of us who criticize ISIS on Twitter actually get little love notes from them. I'd say we're close to the point where everyone's going to have to move off the fence because if you're an American with an opinion, it ain't hard to figure our what it is.

Comment

Those of us who criticize ISIS on Twitter actually get little love notes from them. I'd say we're close to the point where everyone's going to have to move off the fence because if you're an American with an opinion, it ain't hard to figure our what it is.

And the ironic thing is, they'll take the appeasers, and the "stick your head in the sand crowd" crew too. When the invasion of England was on the table (1940) the Germans had lists all drawn up concerning who would be 'eliminated" or taken into custody.

Comment

Big .Mil put out something similar last month.
                      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                        And the ironic thing is, they'll take the appeasers, and the "stick your head in the sand crowd" crew too. When the invasion of England was on the table (1940) the Germans had lists all drawn up concerning who would be 'eliminated" or taken into custody.
                        The one thing we've got going for us, Phil, is they hate liberals even more than they hate us.

Comment

The one thing we've got going for us, Phil, is they hate liberals even more than they hate us.

Correct once more Emma, and a point I've made to Johnnie. I don't often note this, and I won't bore the forum with details here, but a portion of my "extended family" experienced life under German occupation in WWII. Some of the very first people the Gestapo rounded up were liberals, or people they considered liberal. The appeasers, the deal makers, the unaware were next.

Comment

I don't carry anything less than a 9 off duty. Sometimes I carry 2 9's.

#highfiveanyone?
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                              Correct once more Emma, and a point I've made to Johnnie. I don't often note this, and I won't bore the forum with details here, but a portion of my "extended family" experienced life under German occupation in WWII. Some of the very first people the Gestapo rounded up were liberals, or people they considered liberal. The appeasers, the deal makers, the unaware were next.
                              Great insight, Phil. Thanks for sharing that.

It's why you feel so strongly about this topic. You've got kind of a "Been there done that" perspective.
                              Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-10-2015, 04:30 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6063 users online. 303 members and 5760 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X