300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loon in a dump truck tries to mow down two Prince George County cops

Just an FYI for those who haven't seen the story.....

Copy-cat syndrome is bringing out every loon. Head on a swivel people.

Btw, the security camera footage is creepy as hell....

http://wtop.com/maryland/2015/01/dum...lice-officers/
    WASHINGTON — A dump truck driver who intentionally rammed his truck into two marked police cruisers has been arrested by Prince George’s County Police and charged with attempted murder of two police officers.

The suspect is 31-year-old Gene Thomas Brandon, Jr. of the 19000 block of Aquasco Road in Aquasco, Maryland. The attack on the officers was captured on surveillance video as they stood outside their cruisers.
    “It’s by God’s grace that these two officers weren’t killed,” said Prince George’s County Police Chief Mark Magaw at an afternoon news conference. “Seconds before that dump truck hits the first cruiser, those officers barely make it out from between those two cars.” ................
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Sharpton made me do it!!!!!
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Those cops were quick on their feet, he was definitely going for them. I think the video will make it a slam dunk.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3337 users online. 166 members and 3171 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X