Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day/ L.E.A.D!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day/ L.E.A.D!

On this day, we remember the men in women who give up their blood, sweat, tears, and time to ensure that we are protected in our communities, on a daily basis. We also reflect on and mourn those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice when keeping us safe. May they be remembered as heroes and live on forever. Thank you to all of the men and women in law enforcement and who are first responders. Happy National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day!

-Sheepdog480
    USAFR
    A1C
    2A3x3
    924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
    sigpic

Ditto..........
    Originally posted by mookster
    Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
    Originally posted by CityCopDC
    I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
    Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
    I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
    -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5748 users online. 322 members and 5426 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X