Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hostage standoff at Jewish market in Paris.Hostage Takers"We want to be martyrs"

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostage standoff at Jewish market in Paris.Hostage Takers"We want to be martyrs"

We now live in a new Era where terrorists no longer plan large scale spectacular attacks but smaller scale operations that are harder to detect but has the same intent.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/paris-te...in-stolen-car/

2 people have been reported shot dead at the Kosher market located in eastern Paris and 5 have been taken hostage.Additionally atleast one person has been taken hostage at a industrial plant north of Paris.

Police also have identified two more suspects(a white female and black male) as being connected to the terrorists involved in the Charlie Hedbo massacre.

I have a bad feeling that we are going to see guerilla style attacks like this in the U.S. sooner than later.

they wanna be "martyrs"???? these cowards can be "martyrs" without taking hostages. yep...religion of peace
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

These are the suspects in the fatal shooting of a female Paris Police officer 24 hours after the Charlie Hedbo massacre.

There are reports that atleast one if not both of these suspects may be involved in the current grocery store shooting and hostage situation.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...tack-live.html

It is believed that these suspects know the Gunmen who attacked the Charlie Hedbo offices.

Comment

Very fluid at this point....at a minimum there are at least three hostage locations. My prayers are with France.
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

France may want to rethink its' immigration policy after this.

Comment

My prayers are with France.

It will only be a matter of time before this happens on U.S. soil.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim View Post
              My prayers are with France.

It's already happening ... they just don't call cop killers terrorists, but they should. They also haven't labeled those who conduct random beatings and deaths terrorists, but they should. JMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                There are so many fairly recent illegal and legal immigrants in this country - I'm sure more than a few of them are just waiting for their attack orders.
                Originally posted by RSGSRT
                We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by JasperST View Post
                  France may want to rethink its' immigration policy after this.
                  I'll one up you jasper-

We need to fix the immigration policy but more importantly BORDER SECURITY.
                  People will realize how porous the southern border is when these events start occurring here and government admits that it has no idea how many islamic radicals are in our country.
                  They are here, and they will strike.
                  There are more coming, and they too shall strike.
                  Meanwhile, these idiots we have voted into leadership roles continue to do nothing but line their pockets and worry about re-election.

Geez, I sound like Glen Beck, but less nutty.
                  SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
                  SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

They've got all these protections too.... my question is WHY? Why is it a foreign national can arrive in the states on some special visa and start up a gas station, buy items tax free for resale, get tax incentives and tax breaks for 6 years or more then sell it off to Mustafa so he can run it for another 6 years or whatever the timeframe is. No wonder it's the land of milk and honey.

Comment

Plus head of MI-5 in Britain came out with statement yesterday saying Al-Qaeda was plotting "mass casualty attacks" in Britain.

Comment

This is all unequivocal proof that Obama's "strategy" has been a complete and utter failure.

These terrorists are from AQ in Yemen - a group that more actively targets western nations such as Britain, France, and the US than any of the others. With the US heading up the drone strikes, does anyone really believe they AREN'T targeting us, now that we've seen their attacks in Australia and France and with MI5 giving the rare statement they're planning attacks in Britain.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                          they wanna be "martyrs"???? these cowards can be "martyrs" without taking hostages. yep...religion of peace
                          By killing harmless, innocent civilians, in what world can these savages be considered "martyrs?"
                          I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Police have just stormed the locations of both hostage dramas at the industrial plant and the Jewish Kosher market.Large explosions and gunfire heard in both instances and police seen rushing in.

Stretchers and ambulances seen on the news moving in and police moving journalists back.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldBadge View Post
                              By killing harmless, innocent civilians, in what world can these savages be considered "martyrs?"
                              Their religion tells them they will be.
                              Originally posted by RSGSRT
                              We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                              Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5556 users online. 329 members and 5227 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X