300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the upside to working in a college town

Last night I heard shouts of glee from more than one person coming from the Quad. So, I decide to go determine the source. I walked out on the quad only to see 7 very attractive coeds running around playing in the lawn sprinklers. Several were in various states of undress.

The cutest one of the bunch, wearing a very nice red tanktop, then decided to make a mud angle. As she was doing so, one of the other girls decided to join the other girl on the ground for a wrestling match. The end result of the match was the dislocation of the red tanktop.

The girls then got up. The ran wearing the red tanktop ran over and thanked me before the group set off in search of more mischief. I don't know why she thanked me. I should have been thanking her.
    "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

You suck, man ! Boobies is good .

[ 09-14-2002, 08:48 AM: Message edited by: FLLawdog ]

Comment

Why do you tell all of us normal cops, who work regular beats, about your exploits with the beautiful, innocent looking, nubile youg co-ed's? All it does is cause working stiff's like me a rise in the blood pressure!

Just out of curiousity, are yall hiring??

[ 09-14-2002, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: SpecOpsWarrior ]

Comment

Come on down here, brother. I'm sure that we could fit you in.
        "Integrity is like virginity. Once it's lost, you can't get it back." --drunkhunter

Comment

All I can think of right now is, "Yeah, and they could all be my daughters!"

And DON'T even go there about my own nearly 21-year old and her "man"!
          #32936 - Royal Canadian Mounted Police - 1975-10-27 / 2010-12-29
          Proud Dad of #54266 - RCMP - 2007-02-12 to date
          RCMP Veterans Association - Regina Division member
          Mounted Police Professional Association of Canada - Associate (Retired) member
          "Smile" - no!

Comment

is their campus PD hiring?
            I'll post, You argue.

Comment

You oughta see my daughter's roommate.......
              "When you guys get home and face an anti-war protester, look him in the eyes and shake his hand. Then, wink at his girlfriend, because she knows she's dating a *****."
              -Commanding General, 1st Marine Division

Comment

quote:
                Originally posted by shooter1201:
                You oughta see my daughter's roommate.......

OK...any pics??
                I'll post, You argue.

Comment

quote:
                  Originally posted by SpecOpsWarrior:
                  All it does is cause working stiff's like me a rise in the blood pressure!

Working stiffs? This is a PG rated board. Watch the language you dirty old man. My kids shoulder surf sometimes while I'm on the board [Wink]
                  If you see me running try to keep up!

Comment

Walking through the women-only dorm looking for an unwanted guest- young lady comes out of the bathroom- just finished taking a shower- she had a towel wrapped....around her hair and nothing else. Her reaction- "Oh, Hi Officer." My reaction-

Another officer, just trying to make conversation with some students mentioned to a student that had a pierced eyebrow that "That must of hurt." Student lifts shirt up and shows officer her pierced nipples (can we say nipple here) and says, "These didn't hurt either."

And it happens all the time.
                    "All the people like us are we,
                    And everyone else is They"

Comment

These campus cops are starting to get on my nerves.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3256 users online. 188 members and 3068 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X