Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Activist receives UOF scenario training - guess what happens!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Activist receives UOF scenario training - guess what happens!

This is awesome.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/Clip/110...JL7Hk.facebook

I'm actually surprised he did it...he pretty much justified the Brown shooting and the one in Phoenix

Comment

Awesome.

This should be done all over the country.

Comment

That should be plastered on every FB page out there. Uh, it's "Changed me." It's crazy how fast the scenario changed into a fatal mistake. Great training, put Holder through it next!

Comment

i like how every "call" he went on, his hand was on his gun...kinda scary sometimes being a cop, isnt it? they should of followed up with, "now your actions will be scrutinized for criminal prosecution, you'll be sued and hated no matter what the grand jury says, some doo-sh bags will put out the address of you and your family members and you will have a 'hit' put on you by radical racial groups"
          Last edited by crass cop; 01-09-2015, 07:51 AM.
          "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
          The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
          sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
          Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
            That should be plastered on every FB page out there. Uh, it's "Changed me." It's crazy how fast the scenario changed into a fatal mistake. Great training, put Holder through it next!

Now now, do go putting logic into this. Besides doesn't he have some random DOJ Special Agents protecting him? Perhaps putting ALL the heads of the government (Congress, the President, the Supreme Court) through this training, then they can go through some military designed simulations.
            semper destravit

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
              Awesome.

This should be done all over the country.
              Except that when the St. Louis Police Officers Association invited about sixty politicians to an "officer-for-a-day" session, eighteen showed up. I'll bet most if not all of those were already police supporters.
              <http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...a6df0ef0a.html>

"People who think a job is 'easy' are usually those who couldn't do the job."
              --
              Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Very good piece. I think a lot of these people forget there's a lot of wolves out in this world. In this piece the wolf (cop playing as one) stopped, in the real world they don't.

Comment

The proof will be if his rhetoric changes.

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
                    i like how every "call" he went on, his hand was on his gun...kinda scary sometimes being a cop, isnt it? they should of followed up with, "now youre actions will be scrutinized for criminal prosecution, you'll be sued and hated no matter what the grand jury says, some doo-sh bags will put out the address of you and your family members and you will have a 'hit' put on you by radical racial groups"
                    Noticed that as well. He was called out on it in one of the scenarios.

Comment

Very good video. Wish we could get these scenarios rolled out to the general public somehow.

Comment

What I can't help but chuckle about is how quick he was willing to pop a cap in the unarmed man charging scenario. Then says "i thought there was a real threat to me."

That's because if this had been for real, it WOULD have been a REAL threat. That's what we keep telling you people!!!

The only thing that would have made it more understandable for the guy is if he hadn't shot, the "suspect" got his hands on him and put him in a coma. In a few weeks he could wake up and think about how it could have been handled better. But I suspect there are liability issues with that level of training scenario.. lol

Comment

Double tap on my part. Posted same thing before I saw this thread.
                          - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                            I posted it on my FB page of 5k "friends" and it's been shared, so it's getting some FB traction!
                            - Will

Performance/Fitness Advice For the Tactical Community

www.OptimalSWAT.com

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

Comment

Originally posted by WillBrink View Post
                              I posted it on my FB page of 5k "friends" and it's been shared, so it's getting some FB traction!
                              I posted to my FB for my 23 friends too. lol

But seriously, 5k FB friends? I thought you were over 12???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4502 users online. 288 members and 4214 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X