Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does 'white silence' even mean?

Associated Press

PITTSBURGH — Pittsburgh's new police chief is being praised by the mayor but criticized by a police union president for being photographed on New Year's Eve holding a sign that says: "I resolve to challenge racism @ work."

The sign also has a Twitter hash tag that says "# end white silence." Chief Cameron McLay was photographed holding up the sign that someone had brought to the city's annual First Night celebration.

Mayor Bill Peduto said he saw the picture on social media and liked it so much he re-posted it on his own Facebook page.

"I thought, 'What a great way to begin the new year,'" said the first-year mayor, who hired McLay in September.
    Source

I'm getting to the point where I'm tired of being told to be ashamed because I'm white. Maybe that's wrong or misguided, but that's about where I'm at.
    There once was a man who said: "Though,
    it seems that I know that I know,
    what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
    when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

More nonsense, that's all it is

Comment

It means whatever the race-baiters/agitators want it to mean.
      It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Be proud of what you are. They can only take it away if you let them.
        Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

What a phenomenal idea....let's start a discussion on race. Except, we are not allowed to talk about race. Only the big bad white boogie man. I have a fvcking newsflash for the media.....we have been trying to resolve racism for years, but the racial mercenaries won't allow it.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

McLay came with good recommendations, wonder how Mayor Peduto will handle this.
            Probably do nothing.
            I got nothing for now

Comment

The biggest racists in this country are sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and.....our president.

Comment

Originally posted by beachcop05 View Post
                The biggest racists in this country are sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and.....our president.
                Not my president. My President must be a US citizen as required by law.
                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                  Not my president. My President must be a US citizen as required by law.

If Sire Officer El jefe declared it, it's gotta' be true...He, tha' pretenda' and liar, do has da' biggest ears though....

I, da' Admiral, da' Professor O' stuffy do by scientific observation declare one intelligence is inversely proportional ta' ones ear size.

And enemy of da' state...

That iz' all....
                  Originally posted by mookster
                  Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                  Originally posted by CityCopDC
                  I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                  Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                  I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                  -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Originally posted by asullivan View Post
                    If Sire Officer El jefe declared it, it's gotta' be true...He, tha' pretenda' and liar, do has da' biggest ears though....

I, da' Admiral, da' Professor O' stuffy do by scientific observation declare one intelligence is inversely proportional ta' ones ear size.

And enemy of da' state...

That iz' all....
                    Ya mean this mutt?

Comment

White people are not allowed to have opinions on race if they do they are called racist.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
                        So by that you must mean a person born to at least one US citizen, like Barack Obama was?

Because otherwise I'm confused. Do you have a special personal definition of what a US citizen is that isn't the one supported by the law?
                        You obviously aren't very familiar with Sheriff Arpaio's investigation are you? It's one thing to claim you were born abroad by US parents, it's another to claim born in the US. If he wanted to claim that he was born abroad of US parents that's one thing, but that's NOT what he claimed. He claims to have been born in Hawaii. A little late for him to change his story ...after he's caught lying. The WH must have spent a fortune on the BC they posted to their website. Wow! Is that you, Gruber.

Comment

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                          Ya mean this mutt?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12533[/ATTACH]

Yea, dat's da' one Officer SFC.......

See dat' lil 1.5 V cell (normal peeps call dem batteries) stuck over his dark heart??? Well it can be proven via Ohm's law that Current cannot flow (Electrons) in a vacuum without an anode and cathode or a small amount of resistance. therfer' I proclame that thing screwed to his shoulders ( dung beattle brain) will keep on tick'in fer'ever and fer'ever....

So by that you must mean a person born to at least one US citizen, like Barack Obama was?

Because otherwise I'm confused. Do you have a special personal definition of what a US citizen is that isn't the one supported by the law?

Ya', anybody that can, squirm, swim, fly, crawl, hop, wiggle or use any type of locomotion comeright on in, over, under or whateva'!!!!!!

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                          White people are not allowed to have opinions on race if they do they are called racist.

Sire Officer BNWS, this piece of space debris is a self proclaimed racist, I hate everybody'z equal like, cuz iz' a space cowboy..

Get off's me, ya' four legged methane filled flea trap'z!!!

Awwww shut up and fix that leaking hydrolytic fluid leak you idiot, that crap burns!

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
                          You obviously aren't very familiar with Sheriff Arpaio's investigation are you? It's one thing to claim you were born abroad by US parents, it's another to claim born in the US. If he wanted to claim that he was born abroad of US parents that's one thing, but that's NOT what he claimed. He claims to have been born in Hawaii. A little late for him to change his story ...after he's caught lying. The WH must have spent a fortune on the BC they posted to their website. Wow! Is that you, Gruber.

Ya' tiz' Gruber!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Johnny boy, read and try ta' comprehend, that's my hand, declaration real careful like'z..

Then where's da' real B.Cert cuz da' Hawaiian one has been proved to be a cheap knock off johny be gud'z???

Everybody knows he twas born in da' SE Asian county, da' Asian Mecca, of Indonesia..

BTW, radio active oil slick "Johnny come lately". O.COM sector 69 lies smack dab-a-ronnie in a place called Maricopa county who's Sheriff happens ta' be Sire Sheriff Joe Arpaio .

Ya' can have porosity without permeability butt'z ya' cain't have permeability without porosity...

That's what that big eared baboon did to our sovereign southern border cuz he hates our beloved Sheriff and loves issuing DL's and no ID fer vote'in, those three items da' Sheriff Joe does not approve of, butt's I bet you do!!!!..

After da' marriage of Calypso Louie and M. Qaddafi......

+

=

Verification completed....
                          Originally posted by mookster
                          Sully, usually I hafta glance over your posts cuz my brain would have issues with the imagery you portray, however with that one I get it. I agree one hundred percent with ya.
                          Originally posted by CityCopDC
                          I swear to god you are not human. I know a rogue VI when I see one.
                          Originally posted by OfficerDotCom
                          I think no one is probably happier than Sully and I that we ARE NOT the same person.(seriously thanking God for that one).
                          -Frank

Old Physicists neva' die, they just hop on a horsey and fly away inta' an infinitely massive black ho ...

Comment

Trying not to be racist is the new racist.
                            I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

I'd also point out that in a thread talking about supposed persecution of whites for things that aren't even happening, we got to Obama caricatures with the word "mutt" in less than 20 posts.
                              Really? Might want to tell that to everyone using these two hashtags on Twitter.
                              There once was a man who said: "Though,
                              it seems that I know that I know,
                              what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
                              when I know that I know that I know."

- Alan Watts

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6237 users online. 346 members and 5891 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X