300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bratton Admin Message

Finest Message from PC Bratton... he has lost his mind working for the communist mayor. Hey dyckhead...ever heard of the FIRST AMENDMENT to the US CONSTITUTION.....I am pretty sure you swore an oath... Yes we can turn our backs, and YES we will turn our backs....not to the HEROES who were assassinated, but to the mayor who continues to encourage it. RESIGN ***HOLE.

Last edited by So Fla Cop; 01-02-2015, 07:46 PM.
    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    Finest Message from PC Bratton... he has lost his mind working for the communist mayor. Hey dyckhead...ever heard of the FIRST AMENDMENT to the US CONSTITUTION.....I am pretty sure you swore an oath... Yes we can turn our backs, and YES we will turn our backs....not to the HEROES who were assassinated, but to the mayor who continues to encourage it. RESIGN ***HOLE.
    He is dancing on the First Amendment and will never resign. He is doing a fine job (of chapping his lips on the mayor's arse that is).

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Bratton, you've been co-opted. You're a f'***ing idiot if you think that very passive behavior is an outlier (or extreme). It's as subtle an action you could ask for, IMHO. And I hate unions in general. But I completely support them on this.

Comment

Bratton, your Admin Message regarding funerals DISGUSTS ME.

Comment

Yep, there it is. If DiBlasio made a sudden turn in the hallway, Bratton would have a broken nose.

Comment

Bratton, I'm as feminine as they come yet I have more balls than you do. Grow a pair, COMMISH. Stop throwing your people under the bus IDIOT. Your lack of backbone makes me want to throw up.

Comment

I don't think the officers being laid to rest would have it any other way. The mayor has shown that he doesn't give two craps about the rank and file police on the street. He should do everyone attending a favor and not show up.
              It's going to be interesting to see how NYC goes right back to 1980 crime rates with this fool in office.

Comment

Originally posted by Rettroop View Post
                I don't think the officers being laid to rest would have it any other way. The mayor has shown that he doesn't give two craps about the rank and file police on the street. He should do everyone attending a favor and not show up.
                It's going to be interesting to see how NYC goes right back to 1980 crime rates with this fool in office.
                Yep, Rettroop, this is as clear as it gets. Sometimes it's gray and hard to unravel, but not in this situation.

Comment

I hate the reason why it came to this point but....it is a welcome treat to see the tards and arz kissers in the modern Tammany Hall getting a refresher course in how important the NYPD and the union is!! Suck on it de-lame-o...suck on it.
                  Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                  “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                  “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                  "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                  ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Good, that's a letter of appreciation from Bratton - shows the silent gesture hit home.

Comment

Commissioner Bratton
                      The truth about NYPD funerals are that the officers that line the street are not required to stand at attention throughout the mass. They come to attention while the casket passes going into the church and when it leaves. In between these two displays of respect the Police officers present are allowed to do what ever they want. Most are on their own time. Usually after the casket enters the church a reassemble time is given and many go and do a number of things like Eat, sit down, have a cup of coffee, chat with comrades we have not seen in a while or meet some of the thousands of officers from across the country that came to show respect to our fallen brother. When you have twenty five thousand people in a few blocks it limits where you can go and do. Now the two times Detective Liu's casket passes me I will be facing his casket, at attention, rendering a hand salute until dismissed. In between these two times I might be facing any given direction or eating a bagel.
                      Last edited by BNWS; 01-02-2015, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                        Commissioner Bratton
                        The truth about NYPD funerals are that the officers that line the street are not required to stand at attention throughout the mass. They come to attention while the casket passes going into the church and when it leaves. In between these two displays of respect the Police officers present are allowed to do what ever they want. Most are on their own time. Usually after the casket enters the church a reassemble time is given and many go and do a number of things like Eat, sit down, have a cup of coffee, chat with comrades we have not seen in a while or meet some of the thousands of officers from across the country that came to show respect to our fallen brother. When you have twenty five thousand people in a few blocks it limits where you can go and do. Now the two times Detective Liu's casket passes me I will be facing his casket, at attention, rendering a hand salute until dismissed. In between these two times I might be facing any given direction or eating a bagel.
                        In my opinion, BNWS has been spot on with every single post since the assassination of these two wonderful cops. Leadership principles are universal whether it's the military, corp America, or LE. It's obvious to me as a non LE type that BNWS is spot on with his perspective in all his posts on this topic.

In other words, his perspective is the balanced and fair perspective, not just that of a cop's, IMO.
                        Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-03-2015, 10:19 AM.

Comment

If one or two people turn their backs away from you, maybe its them. If one or two thousand turn their backs, maybe its you.
                          I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

PC Bratton;
                            Apparently you are under a misconception. Valor & honor were character qualities that Ramos & Liu displayed and cannot be taken from them. By the presence of the officers at the memorial service those qualities were acknowledged, not diminished. It's a shame you fail to understand such a concept, especially someone in your position.

Furthermore, displaying contempt for politicians that support anarchists & criminals more than the officers who stand the line does NOT diminish the honor that those two officers deserve. The actions of those officers that turned their backs reflects the same values that those fallen heroes displayed. The fact that they (rightfully) embarrassed your boss is not an indicator of whether the action was honorable or appropriate. The lives & actions of the two fallen heroes should be the judge of that, and it's clear that Officers Ramos & Liu would have approved overwhelmingly.

It's clear that you have lost all touch with the rank & file of the NYPD, and no longer possess the ability to understand their issues & needs. As a citizen from another state I no longer feel that you are capable of leading the department effectively in fighting crime. I highly recommend that you resign/retire so that someone who is more cop than politician can take over. That would be the honorable thing to do.
                            This Space For Rent

Comment

Dear PC William Bratton,

My town has a mental health consumer named Billy Bratton. I've never seen you two at the same time. Now it all makes sense.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4308 users online. 272 members and 4036 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X