Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

........even then yours and Don's argument holds no water for claiming he didn't incite the crow. That's because the crowd was only going to TAKE AWAY the part of de Blasio's speech they wanted to hear. The image everyone had when listening was that of Dante NOW. His current age. While under the protection of the NYPD.
    What argument? I chimed in to point out he didn't say that during his time as mayor, that is it. Nothing more.

From your earlier post.

Why the ***** would he tell his son that if his son is getting PERSONAL protection from the NYPD?
    You are grouping me in with Don's post, and I didn't give my opinion on this matter one way or the other. I did say I was interested in hearing responses. But, have to sift through lol's.

But, I will say, if everyone is seeming to say the mayor was the catalyst for the shooter to shoot the 2 NYPD officers, then I will say that answer will never be known, because the shooter is dead.

For the record, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson does not speak for us. I don't know why the media puts the camera in their face when they don't hold the same views as we do.
    Last edited by drhelicopter; 01-04-2015, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Because they have a crowd of idiots applauding every time they show up and a media circus comes with it.When people stop showing up and they stop making money off race baiting and the suffering of others the media will ignore them.

Until the community they are shown to represent actually stands and speaks out against them,more than just the few the media tries to ignore.That is hard to do when everytime someone from the black community speaks out against either of them they are instantly labeled a uncle tom or a sell out.

Hate doesnt want to see reason,that goes with all hate mongers regardless of race or group ,whether the KKK,AB,Black Panthers,Mexican Mafia,Bloods or Crips .Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson or just leaders of the same type of group ,theirs is more political based because they are smarter than the other leaders ,you can even put David Duke in the same group as he saw how they worked and went the same direction.

Comment

Originally posted by drhelicopter View Post
        What argument? I chimed in to point out he didn't say that during his time as mayor, that is it. Nothing more.

From your earlier post.

You are grouping me in with Don's post, and I didn't give my opinion on this matter one way or the other. I did say I was interested in hearing responses. But, have to sift through lol's.

But, I will say, if everyone is seeming to say the mayor was the catalyst for the shooter to shoot the 2 NYPD officers, then I will say that answer will never be known, because the shooter is dead.

For the record, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson does not speak for us. I don't know why the media puts the camera in their face when they don't hold the same views as we do.
        It doesn't matter WHEN he told his son. Doesn't matter.

If some one REPLAYS a quote or story from the past, he's trying to get mileage from it AGAIN...... TODAY.

You're IMPLICITLY arguing or debating or whatever word you want to use....that adding the word "earlier" gives de Blasio cover. It doesn't. For you to create an entire post to point out the word "earlier" means you're giving it weight.

It has no weight. None.

No one has said the mayor was THE catalyst for the shooter to assassinate the two cops. Why did you use the word THE catalyst?

He contributed to the environment that was steadily moving closer to anarchy. He walked into an environment that was smoldering and threw a match on it. AND he did that in his role as mayor, not just a civil rights leader. The police work for him. He acted like he was just some detached protestor hurling words about the police like everyone else. But he is their BOSS.

As for Al Sharpton, I'm glad to hear he doesn't speak for your group. It's great you've said that on this public site. Your group needs to keep speaking up.

Comment

It doesn't matter WHEN he told his son. Doesn't matter.

If some one REPLAYS a quote or story from the past, he's trying to get mileage from it AGAIN...... TODAY.

You're IMPLICITLY arguing or debating or whatever word you want to use....that adding the word "earlier" gives de Blasio cover. It doesn't. For you to create an entire post to point out the word "earlier" means you're giving it weight.

It has no weight. None.
          No, I am not saying either in any of my statements. I pointed that out because you simply said: Why the ***** would he tell his son that if his son is getting PERSONAL protection from the NYPD? That is it, I am not responding to any other material. Nor, am I agreeing or disagreeing with it gives him cover.

For example: If someone posted 9/11 happened in 2003 and not 2001, I would have pointed that out as well. I was not trying to get involved in the other content that was being debated. Only to say, that he didn't say that during his time as mayor. So, if others are reading this, they wouldn't take that as gospel.

No one has said the mayor was THE catalyst for the shooter to assassinate the two cops. Why did you use the word THE catalyst?
          I posted that in response to Don's post. It was two thoughts in one post. Here is his post:
          I still do not see, even if you disagree with his assessment, you can take from his comments about his African American son as him "hating" the NYPD or that he's some how responsible for the murders of the 2 officers.
          He contributed to the environment that was steadily moving closer to anarchy. He walked into an environment that was smoldering and threw a match on it. AND he did that in his role as mayor, not just a civil rights leader. The police work for him. He acted like he was just some detached protestor hurling words about the police like everyone else. But he is their BOSS.

As for Al Sharpton, I'm glad to hear he doesn't speak for your group. It's great you've said that on this public site. Your group needs to keep speaking up.
          Some groups/people seem to turn to them when they need a sound bite from the black community. That approach is going to take a while to fix. I would rather spend my time talking to people in my own community about the crazy stuff they do.
          Last edited by drhelicopter; 01-04-2015, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by drhelicopter View Post
            No, I am not saying either in any of my statements. I pointed that out because you simply said: Why the ***** would he tell his son that if his son is getting PERSONAL protection from the NYPD? That is it, I am not responding to any other material. Nor, am I agreeing or disagreeing with it gives him cover.

For example: If someone posted 9/11 happened in 2003 and not 2001, I would have pointed that out as well. I am not getting involved in the other stuff posted simply put.

I posted that in response to Don's post. It was two thoughts in one post. Here is his post:

Some groups/people seem to turn to them when they need a sound bite from the black community. That approach is going to take a while to fix. I would rather spend my time talking to people in my own community about the crazy stuff they do.

No, here it is, plain and simple. What you and your pal Don have argued is total crap, read B.S. OTH. what my colleagues have offered is demonstrable and provable truth. Liberals have problems with facts, and is liberals who continue to engender race baiting, dependency, denial of personal responsibility, and unreasoning opposition to lawful authority. With me so far??

You can't in all reason, logic, and discourse deny the PERSONAL responsibility of Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Bill Di Blasio, Barack Obama, Eric Holder et al for much of the violence, destruction of property, and general lawlessness which we have lately witnessed,

While such irresponsible conduct might be expected of extortionists and scum of the type represented by Jackson and Sharpton, it shoud be reasonable to expect far more restrained conduct from elected officials such as Obama and Di Blasio, and appointed officials such as Holder.

Quite the contrary, these "Officials" have led, and continue to lead virtual lynch mobs, (about all that they're capable of leading), and continued to preach the dependency, irresponsibility which continue to engender the new slavery they so loudly and publicly encourage.
            This of course, constitutes the "New Slavery" I've mentioned in previous posts.

There is no way you, don, or your crew of whinning, snot slinging, bleeding hearts can justify this conduct. It HAS lead to the death of at least two Police Officers, increased attacks on other officers, and YES, your liberal pals own much. very much of the responsibility.

Comment

You can't in all reason, logic, and discourse deny the PERSONAL responsibility of Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, Bill Di Blasio, Barack Obama, Eric Holder et al for much of the violence, destruction of property, and general lawlessness which we have lately witnessed,
              I didn't post anything to say that I agree with the aforementioned names you posted here. I do not agree with their decisions or peroration at all. Obama recently said something along the lines of America less racially divided. And I dissent from their statements.

I am at a loss of how you took me posting a factual statement of when the Mayor made a statement to meshing me in with Don.

While such irresponsible conduct might be expected of extortionists and scum of the type represented by Jackson and Sharpton, it shoud be reasonable to expect far more restrained conduct from elected officials such as Obama and Di Blasio, and appointed officials such as Holder.
              I agree. I said nothing to the contrary.

Quite the contrary, these "Officials" have led, and continue to lead virtual lynch mobs, (about all that they're capable of leading), and continued to preach the dependency, irresponsibility which continue to engender the new slavery they so loudly and publicly encourage.
              This of course, constitutes the "New Slavery" I've mentioned in previous posts.
              Agreed as well. Again, confused as to how you conclude I disagree?

There is no way you, don, or your crew of whinning, snot slinging, bleeding hearts can justify this conduct. It HAS lead to the death of at least two Police Officers, increased attacks on other officers, and YES, your liberal pals own much. very much of the responsibility.
              I don't know how to respond to this...

If you are looking for one that disagrees with your reasoning put forth here, it is not of I.
              Last edited by drhelicopter; 01-04-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

It HAS lead to the death of at least two Police Officers,
                ...AND it puts the very members of their constituency in danger. Brown and Garner are dead, at least in part, because of the rhetoric that has been spewed by race-baiters for the past several decades. Innocent bystanders have also lost property, been injured and in a few cases died because of the rhetoric associated with Rodney King, Brown, Garner, Rice and dozens of others going all the way back to the Watts riots.

...and every time one of these people gets shot because of their adherence to "black culture" or "gang culture" or whatever it may be, AL and Jessie and the rest have blood on their hands.

...and it spills over to other demographics. I've been called racist lately by Asians, Hispanics and some people I'm pretty sure don't even know themselves what they are. I sure don't.

They are, effectively, killing their own... the very people who's lives supposedly "matter".
                Last edited by tanksoldier; 01-04-2015, 03:05 PM.
                "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                  ...AND it puts the very members of their constituency in danger. Brown and Garner are dead, at least in part, because of the rhetoric that has been spewed by race-baiters for the past several decades. Innocent bystanders have also lost property, been injured and in a few cases died because of the rhetoric associated with Rodney King, Brown, Garner, Rice and dozens of others going all the way back to the Watts riots.

...and every time one of these people gets shot because of their adherence to "black culture" or "gang culture" or whatever it may be, AL and Jessie and the rest have blood on their hands.

...and it spills over to other demographics. I've been called racist lately by Asians, Hispanics and some people I'm pretty sure don't even know themselves what they are. I sure don't.

They are, effectively, killing their own... the very people who's lives supposedly "matter".

I believe you nailed it. You did it eloquently, beautifully, and succinctly. "Don"-others should read this. They won't understand it, but should be required reading. The logic is simple and direct, as is the truth of the statement.

It places blame and responsibility squarely where it belongs, and puts blood on the very hands it should be placed on. The simple, beautiful truth of the above statement places blame precisely whee it belongs. The don's other liberals, and moral midgets such as Obama, Holder, Di Blasio, Jackson, and Sharpton will scream, cry, and deny this truth, but there it is. Well said Tanksoldier.

Comment

Phil and Tanksoldier,

Both of you have said it very well. All the aforementioned people have blood on their hands, and no amount of liberal bellyaching will change that.
                    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

"NYPD officers turn backs on Mayor de Blasio — again"

http://news.yahoo.com/nypd-officers-...180107259.html
                      USAFR
                      A1C
                      2A3x3
                      924th MXS

"A clean record doesn't equate to a clean cop and a bad record doesn't equate to a bad cop."

"Man is neither angel nor beast; and the misfortune is that he who would act the angel acts the beast."

-Matthew 5:9
                      sigpic

Comment

Reasons why NYPD officers hate DeBlasio, the guy who runs the City they protect:

1- Ran for Mayor on a platform of "fixing" the problems with NYPD and it's "unfair" enforcement that brought crime to record lows.
                        2- Settled lawsuits against NYPD for ridiculous amounts of money against recommendations of his legal staff to buy support. (ex. $40 million to Central Park Five)
                        3- I don't care what or when he told his son in the privacy of their home, to go on TV and publicly reveal the discussions, of warning his son against the police was a slap to police officers. "Is Dante safe each night?... Is my child safe?...Are they safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors?”
                        4- Talked about "centuries of racism" in NYPD, and how black men dying at the hands of police is not "a rarity."
                        5- Bashed a Grand Jury decision after taking an oath to uphold the laws of NY, then attacking the core of those laws.
                        6- Chose to align himself with Al Sharpton instead of the police officers of the city he runs. Had the nerve to make PC Bratton sit at a public tongue lashing from Sharpton.
                        7- Hired one of Sharpton's anti-police cronies as a top adviser, and defended her even after her many illegal activities came out.
                        8- Advocated protests against the police and continued to advocate them even after they became blatantly anti-police to the point of attacking officers and chanting for dead cops.
                        9- Decided that the attack of police Lts, was alleged even though there was video, but never stated the death of Garner was allegedly at the hands of the officer.

He is anti-cop and always has been, which is fine. But when you are Mayor of a city and you are publicly anti-cop about your own police force as the Mayor, that is a disgrace.
                        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

What should be noted by the mayor is how many times NYPD officers arrest people that have victimized black people. Unfortunately the inconvenient truth is that most black people are victimized by other black people. So that makes the cops racist.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                            What should be noted by the mayor is how many times NYPD officers arrest people that have victimized black people. Unfortunately the inconvenient truth is that most black people are victimized by other black people. So that makes the cops racist.
                            Great point.

Most of my career I worked in in a county that was 75-85% Hispanic so the percentage of Hispanics arrested was....wait for it....75-85%. Go figure. The percentage of Hispanic victims was also 75-85% and yet it was a rare arrest where I wasn't accused of being racist. To shut them up I would often ask (the sober ones) "What makes me a bigger racist - arresting a Hispanic perpetrator or not doing my job for a Hispanic victim?"
                            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                              Great point.

Most of my career I worked in in a county that was 75-85% Hispanic so the percentage of Hispanics arrested was....wait for it....75-85%. Go figure. The percentage of Hispanic victims was also 75-85% and yet it was a rare arrest where I wasn't accused of being racist. To shut them up I would often ask (the sober ones) "What makes me a bigger racist - arresting a Hispanic perpetrator or not doing my job for a Hispanic victim?"
                              So, does the PR in your Langford PR mean you are Puerto Rican? You racist.
                              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I find de Blasio's hissy fit today comical. Keep digging your hole VVVVVilhelm; keep digging it. The only people they were clearly disrespecting was YOU. Only you. You can't speak for those dead cops as to whether they'd be out there turning their backs on you or not. Stop pretending you THINK they would not have. You're so out of touch with your own employees -NYPD cops- that it disgusts me you'd pretend to even know.

Given what passionate men they were about doing the right thing, they most likely would have turned their backs on you as well.
                                Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-05-2015, 09:04 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5087 users online. 298 members and 4789 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X