300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by don757 View Post
    I don't care if they're NYPD or not. That in itself does not make an unsubstantiated statement true.
    It means they know a crapton more about the topic than you.

Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
    NOT best pals with Fat Al????????? Bill DiBlowso can tell you what Fat Al's shyte tastes like.
    I bet Didildo's wife could tell you a lot more about Fat Al.
    I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by drhelicopter View Post
      He told his son this very early on, not recently.
      Exactly. He did not tell his son this while he was "The Mayor Of NYC." He told his ton this before anyone knew who his son was. That's an important distinction.

Comment

The point is the cops who serve that city think he deserves to have their backs turned on him.

In the art of leadership, perception is reality. If they THINK he deserves it, if they THINK he's a poor leader, if they THINK he doesn't support them or their mission... he is/ he doesn't. Even if you don't agree he's a shiite-stain the fact that he's lost the loyalty and respect of his officers for WHATEVER reason means he's screwed up. His job it to lead and inspire them. He failed.

A thousand cops turned their backs on him. Not one or two, not a dozen. OVER ONE THOUSAND. He's a failure regardless of the "why".

he did NOT paint every single officer as being racist.
        False. He called into question the integrity and professionalism of EVERY peace officer in the COUNTRY.

Cops don't interact with people because they are black, green or orange.,.. they interact with them because they are criminals. Don't be a criminal, the cops won't bother you regardless of your skin color. If more blacks happen to have police contacts, that's their problem, not the cops'.

...and it was probably a lie anyway. His son has an NYPD protective detail. Doubtful he's going to get cross-threaded with any cops anytime soon.
        Last edited by tanksoldier; 01-03-2015, 01:45 AM.
        "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by don757
          If those officers would have never gotten killed (which has nothing to do with the mayor but he has gotten blamed for), then things would not have escalated to the turning their backs on him, .
          False- Members of the police union had already lost confidence in the Mayor before the murderers. There was a document being passed around for signature from NYPD officers asking that should they be killed on duty that he (DeBlasio) not attend their funeral.

Him showing up AFTER that action shows exactly how out of touch with his employees wishes he is.
          Last edited by Iowa #1603; 01-03-2015, 09:36 AM.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

............... If those officers would have never gotten killed (which has nothing to do with the mayor but he has gotten blamed for), then things would not have escalated to the turning their backs on him, etc............
            Yes...amazing isn't it... how reality trumps wishful thinking and political-pandering BS.

Maybe if the grease-spot of a mayor had considered that before he opened his f'n mouth his political career wouldn't be in tatters. He's a complete idiot and when 'that moment' came for his time as mayor...he failed. He pandered to his garbage constituency and left the men and women, who go to work in an environment that can see them killed on ANY shift, swinging in the breeze. Then two good family men that were just earning a living and trying to do right by their city were gunned the **** down eating lunch.

....and if the cops of New York had the class of this crap-stain mayor and his constituency he'd have been spit on, cussed at, and several cars burned before they turned their backs on his garbage arz!

The mayor picked his side and the cops know it.
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

hindsight is 20/20
              Cops are critiqued with the benefit of hindsight all the time. Why not mayors?

If those officers would have never gotten killed
              So it's the dead cops' fault... not DeBlasio's?

things would not have escalated to the turning their backs on him, etc.
              ...but it did.
              "I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight." -- GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

"With a brother on my left and a sister on my right, we face…. We face what no one should face. We face, so no one else would face. We are in the face of Death." -- Holli Peet

Comment

Originally posted by tanksoldier View Post
                cops are critiqued with the benefit of hindsight all the time. Why not mayors?................
                bingo!
                Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
                “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
                “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
                "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
                ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                  So take the test for NYPD officer. Come share the mayors love.

Here's a link.
                  http://www.nyc.gov/html/dcas/html/wo...nthly.shtml#oc

He (don 57 or whatever) doesn't have the friggen cajones . Typical liberal crap spouter. Clueless, gutless. Sort of like his hero's DeBlasio, Obama, Holder.

Comment

This is the culmination of a multi year anti police feeding frenzy designed to take down Ray Kelly when it was rumored he was going to run for Mayor. Coupled with term limits, horrible choice of candidates (one of which left a previous public office for texting nude pictures of himself) and a low voter turnout led to this current mayor being elected. The problem with de Blasio is he didn't know when to stop the rhetoric.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...ticle-1.195590

Comment

Don.......read up on the topic. Immediately after the SI incident the mayor announced his disappointment in the Grand Jury decision. The proper position for the Chief Magistrate of New York City would have been to state the rule of law was followed and the decision must be accepted. He did not. He then told of the institutional racism in the NYPD. Then he told of his chat with Dante. The cops work for the city. The mass of morons protesting a legitimate decision by a Grand Jury do not. The Cops deserved his full and unwavering support.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
                        Don.......read up on the topic. Immediately after the SI incident the mayor announced his disappointment in the Grand Jury decision. The proper position for the Chief Magistrate of New York City would have been to state the rule of law was followed and the decision must be accepted. He did not. He then told of the institutional racism in the NYPD. Then he told of his chat with Dante. The cops work for the city. The mass of morons protesting a legitimate decision by a Grand Jury do not. The Cops deserved his full and unwavering support.
                        This is the definitive answer.

Even if the rest of this thread gets nuked, this post should be saved and "enshrined" somewhere here on O.com.
                        It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

He did not tell his son this while he was "The Mayor Of NYC." He told his ton this before anyone knew who his son was. That's an important distinction.
                          Even if true, why didn't he say something like: "Don't break the law or run with the wrong crowd, and you won't have to worry about it"?

Comment

I'm gonna moon him in a few hours.
                            I’ll die with blue in my veins.

Comment

Originally posted by drhelicopter View Post
                              He told his son this very early on, not recently.
                              Here's the problem with that.

After months of being whipped up by race-baiters in the media and by race-baiting politicians and "civic leaders," anti-cop protestors caught in that steady ONE-SIDED drumbeat of anti-cop frenzy only heard one message from de Blasio's mouth that day, and it was an anti-cop message no matter which way one looks at it.

I'm surprised you and Don are even focusing on that one AMBIGUOUS, MEANINGLESS word (the word "earlier") when it comes to an emotional speech that came on the tail of 4 months of anti-cop media/activist frenzy.

You're countering 4 months of anti-cop media frenzy with ONE word. A word that's ambiguous. A word which NONE of us knows the exact meaning of, therefore carries no weight when you're talking about rhetoric. Especially when that little bitty itty word is a counter to 4 months of heated one-sided anti-cop rhetoric. No one in those crowds heard that caveat.

Besides, how do YOU know EXACTLY what's meant by "earlier?" You're guessing. And even if YOU knew, the crowd sure didn't. Does the word earlier mean a week earlier? A month? A year? Years? Even if it were years back, when de Blasio said it, was he THINKING of running for mayor? If so, he had to have given thought about police protection for his family.

Finally, even if de Blasio had explicitly said to the crowd " exactly ten years ago when Dante was age 6 before running for mayor was even a twinkling in my eyes just so you cops know I'm referring to way before my political career"...................even if he had gone to great lengths to caveat exactly what he meant for the sake of clarity..............

........even then yours and Don's argument holds no water for claiming he didn't incite the crow. That's because the crowd was only going to TAKE AWAY the part of de Blasio's speech they wanted to hear. The image everyone had when listening was that of Dante NOW. His current age. While under the protection of the NYPD.

By the way, I'm a big supporter of protestors' rights to free speech and to peacefully protest, which many engaged in. My frustration with the race-baiters (especially the press) and the violence they incited should not be conflated with the rights of peaceful protestors to exercise their First Amendment rights. When Obama shut down the WWII Memorial in DC, my butt was right there on a major day of protest with a sign till the sun went down. I take that right very seriously.
                              Last edited by EmmaPeel; 01-04-2015, 09:51 AM.

Comment

The mayor did not state when he had then conversation with his son.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

You have not rebuttled, disproven, or really addressed anything I stated about the mayor. You started taking about liberals, resisting, and the use of the judicial system if you feel unfairly arrested. That's a straw man argument because I never once made brought up or even discussed any of those topics.
                                As some have already said, the list of de Blasio's offenses is a LONG one, starting way back before he was even crowned king.

I know it's too much to ask for you liberals to do any kind of independent research outside of the liberal press but I DID assume you at least took the time to read the Garner thread just a few inches away from this thread.

In that thread were many examples, including the one that put de Blasio over the line of no return for me -- which was allowing protestors to take control of the bridge AND THEN proceeding to assault TWO police officers. Instead of backing those assaulted police officers what did he do, cupcake? I know you've been banned but I'm sure you're still reading - I suggest you do some homework for a change and get the answer on your own.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4300 users online. 282 members and 4018 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X