Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD officers ambushed

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/29...r-in-south-la/

2 gunmen with a rifle ambushed and fired at a LAPD cruiser, one is under arrest.

How much more of this will we see? Stay safe everyone!

Every lunatic who wants to get on Fox News bad enough will consider this, and like school shooters, they will want to up each other on the body count.

Watch your six, and exercise tactical situational awareness in everything you do, however mundane.
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

Comment

Thank God the shooters were poor shots and the officers bravely took it to them. I hope the second POS gets arrested soon.

Watch that six, head on a swivel. Go home safe.
      Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
      “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
      “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
      "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
      ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

More cowardly POS crap in Tamp this weekend....

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publics...e-city/2211669
        DADE CITY — Three gunshots were fired at two deputies early Sunday while they were monitoring traffic at an intersection, the Pasco County Sheriff's Office said.

Neither deputy was hit and no one at the scene was injured, the Sheriff's Office said.

The incident happened just hours after the burial of Tarpon Springs police Officer Charles Kondek, who was shot and killed while responding to a noise complaint Dec. 21. It also follows the killing of two New York City officers reportedly targeted by someone seeking revenge for the deaths of black men at the hands of police this year..................
        Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
        “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
        “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
        "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
        ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Well, when we have a so-called "President" and a criminal terrorist Attorney General who label such action(s) understandable, this is the result. Yeah, Guys/Gals, watch your six out there.

Comment

This keeps getting worse... Stay safe out there guys.

Comment

Gotta luv the holidaze. With family yesterday when my sister-in-law, brother's girlfriend and her daughter started spouting off about how proud they were of the protests. My wife laid into them and gave them the what for. So proud of the +1. I was out and did not see the exchange. Good thing I was not there, might have been thrown out of the family. Liberals are like herpes, they go away, but always show up when you least want or expect them.

Hopefully this will silence Obama and the other race baiters, Sharpton/Jackson
              Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

This is why current police vehicles are getting outdated. They need militarized vehicles. It's becoming a war against Law Enforcement. Something should be done to lower police casualties.
                Last edited by altaccount1992; 12-29-2014, 06:02 PM.

Comment

STFU. You're just...
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Also happened in North Carolina a few days ago. Watch your backs!

http://abc11.com/news/durham-police-...gunman/451010/

DURHAM (WTVD) -- Durham police say a man fired shots at one of their officers Thursday night.

It happened in the area of Lakeland Street and Truman Street around 10 p.m.

A department spokesperson said Officer J.T. West was sitting in his marked patrol car working on a report when he saw two suspicious men coming up from behind his car near an abandoned apartment building.

West got out of his car to speak to the men, but before he could say a word, one of them pulled a handgun from his waistband and fired six shots at the officer. One of the bullets struck the police vehicle.

West returned fire, getting off two shots as he ran for cover across the street. West dove behind a staircase in the abandoned apartment complex, injuring his wrist as he fell.

West called for backup, and a police dog was called in to track the two suspects. The track ended on South Alston Street with no sign of the men.

Police say they don't know if West's bullets hit the gunman or the man with him. Area hospitals have been put on alert.

The man who fired the gun was described as a black male, 18 to 25 years old, approximately 6 feet tall with a skinny build. He was wearing an oversized black hoodie. The second suspect was described as a black male, 18 to 25 years old, 5 feet 8 inches to 6 feet tall and weighing 180 to 200 pounds. He was wearing a light-colored jacket.

Officer West was treated at the hospital for his injured wrist and released.

Joshua Lassiter works as a crossing guard at an elementary school nearby. He said he's frustrated with recent attacks on police.

"Whether you think you're in the right or not you still respect them because they got to do their job," he said. "It's getting critical. It needs to stop."

Anyone with information is asked to call Investigator G. Silla at (919) 560-4415, ext. 29310 or CrimeStoppers at (919) 683-1200. CrimeStoppers pays cash rewards for information leading to arrests in felony cases and callers never have to identify themselves.
                    “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

Comment

Originally posted by altaccount1992 View Post
                      This is why current police vehicles are getting outdated. They need militarized vehicles. It's becoming a war against Law Enforcement.

You are obviously just jonesin' for some military action - why do you join up or reup, and request some shyt-hole ending with a 'stan? We do not need to be militarized. We do not need a military mindset to enforce laws.

Just as bad as the Brown/Garner fanatics are to our goals on one end of the spectrum, you are on the other end of the spectrum. Its people like you thinking like you do that puts us in the crosshairs just as much - so STFU and go home to your compound.

Comment

Just a little addenda to the thread. NBC news ticker this morning stated Commissioner Bratten had stated that NYPD felt betrayed by the White House and Justice Dept. True as far as it went, but of course no mention of HIS boss DiBlasio, and his total tossing NYPD under the bus.

Maybe you NYPD Guys/Gals can throw a little more light on this little gem.

Comment

Originally posted by altaccount1992 View Post
                          This is why current police vehicles are getting outdated. They need militarized vehicles. It's becoming a war against Law Enforcement.
                          The only thing I agree with you is your last statement. And that is with the media, propagandist, race baiters and all the likes. It's always been a war.

So, you're suggesting all LEOs patrol in light military vehicles such as armored Humvees?

Imagine seeing LEOs in an Oshkosh M-ATV or even an International MAXXPros (MRAPs)

Comment

Extreme people like altaccount92 are the bane of my existence.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                              Extreme people like altaccount92 are the bane of my existence.
                              The cop haters are the ones becoming extreme. So police should rival the level of extreme in order to protect their own lives and adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3782 users online. 241 members and 3541 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X