Clear All

• hvargas1017
    replied
    Anyone here has an updated cheat sheet for arizona

Leave a comment:

• Laurendale
    replied
    Originally posted by Max K View Post
    Put a flower in the gun barrel. Use some diplomacy. With all your training, all you can come up with is brute force? Even a child knows that violence begets violence, and these days, the police are way too violent, that's a fact. That's really what's causing so much backlash. If the police treat people like people, then people will act like people. It's real simple. Don't be a dick. [end of my impersonation of a leftist]
    10/10, almost raged.

Leave a comment:

• that's my hand
    replied
    Terrorists and terrorists sympathizers - just like third world.

Leave a comment:

• BNWS
    replied
    Cross Berkely Missouri off my places to visit.

Leave a comment:

• Aerohead
    replied
    I've read reports that the gun malfunctioned - meaning he tried to shoot the officer. Thankfully, it was a Hi-Point.

The mother's comments are infuriating. She tried to say that he couldn't have pulled a gun on a cop because he was with his girlfriend. Then she said that her baby was killed because he wouldn't get on the ground. He was expelled from school and has a criminal history, but he was turning his life around. Yeah, ok. Walking around at night with a gun that has the serial numbers removed is "turning his life around."

Leave a comment:

• Rudy8116
    replied
    Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    But what I don't get is why the cop has to shoot him just because he pulled a gun on the cop. I mean, clearly the little boy would have gone to college, then med school and, in all likelihood, cured cancer. He was a lovable, huggable kind young boy. I know this because his mom said so.

But now we'll never know what would have became of sweet innocent Antonio. A life snuffed out too soon.
    The big bad evil gun jumped into his hands. The cops should have shot the gun. Wait, if the gun was black and they shot the gun, wouldn't that be racist?

Leave a comment:

• VA Dutch
    replied

The cop should have shot the gun out of the kid's hand. They do it in the movies, right?

^^ SARCSM!! ^^

Leave a comment:

• Max K
    replied
    Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
    the anti-cop movement
    Is there an anti-cop movement, I mean, as a separate movement? Because I tend to think that the anti-cop attitude is nothing more than one particular expression of a larger belief system. The other day I watched a video by Dennis Prager, in which he explained how progressive values are harming America. And in one segment of the video, he said:

"EQUALITY THEREFORE TRUMPS MORALITY".

That segment helped me to understand what motivates people on the left, including what they believe about the police: for them, "equality" trumps morality:
    • If blacks are overrepresented in violent crime stats, that's a crime, not so much by blacks, but by WHITES, against "equality"
    • If the police shoot an unarmed person, that's a crime, by the police, against "equality": the cop should have used proportionate force; in case of doubt (whether a person is armed) it is better for the cop to die, than for the cop to violate the prime directive to violate the holy principle of "equality"

This link starts at 27 minutes into the video: this is where he talks about how, for the leftist, "equality" trumps morality:

http://youtu.be/Uj9qvBwOeMA?t=27m51s

Leave a comment:

• GangGreen712
    replied
    These people don't want to know the truth. Feeling outraged, even unjustly, gives a boost of self-importance to these liberal race baiters. They want to look at themselves in the mirror and say, "I am SO smart, and SO important to this country. Everyone needs me. I am so glad that I have the brilliance to see through the lies and racism of the American police system." They'd rather be angry than be wrong, so they deny the truth.

The good part is that the anti-cop movement has gotten to the point where they are so obnoxiously ridiculous that most people aren't listening to them anymore. Trying to defend Martin or calling for the complete and total abolishment of police in this country has gotten a lot of eye rolls, even from some liberals. This movement is not working; no laws hamstringing police are likely to be passed, especially by Congress. At this point, this can go two ways: 1) The leftists arm, unite, and form a Maxist-Leninist terror group and actually attempt an armed overthrow of the government. 2) They get bored and move onto something else. I tend to think it'll be the latter.

Leave a comment:

• Sculptor
    replied
    Originally posted by lawman733 View Post
    That entire area needs a blue flu. Seriously, the unions need to get together and demand 3 cars to every call. If there is a manpower issue, the call will hold. Absolutely no proactive policing. None!!! They need to have the firefighter model...stay at the station until the call. Then, they go in groups of 3.
    I can remember it being something like that in the South Bronx back in the 70s, it was like Beirut there and any officer by him or herself on a call would definitely have been at an extreme risk.

Leave a comment:

• Sculptor
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post

Don't search on Twitter, just don't! trust us on this! Here's just a small sample just to make sure you don't:

Martin’s mother, Toni Martin-Green, has expressed her disbelief at what happened. “This doesn’t make any sense for them to kill my son like this,” she said.
    Not long after the fatal shooting of Antonio Martin by a St. Louis police officer Tuesday night, a series of images began making the Twitter rounds early Wednesday morning purporting to show the appearance of a handgun not present at the original scene.

Police said Weds morning that Martin had raised a 9-millimeter handgun at the officer, who then fired three times, striking Martin once — something they said was shown in a video obtained from the gas station.

A subsection of Twitter detectives don’t buy the story and claim the handgun only appeared in images from a couple hours after the shooting.
    The collage of images has been retweeted well over an astonishing 6,000 times:
    Sigh... the armchair detectives on Twitter at it again.
    Last edited by Sculptor; 12-25-2014, 01:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sculptor
    replied
    Originally posted by raygl View Post
    I know this is way overworked but why can't the news report "Police officer was forced to stop ...
    Because that doesn't sell papers or generate revenue

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
    The part which aggravates me the most is watching this on CNN; they referred to the armed criminal four times as 'victim'.
    But he is a victim! he is a victim of his own stupidity.
    He was arrested about a year ago and sentenced to jail, and according to what I read earlier he was "trying to turn his life around recently" I suppose carrying a 9 mm late a night and pointing it at an officer is what is now called "turning your life around."

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
    "But now we'll never know what would have became of sweet innocent Antonio. A life snuffed out too soon."
    Po' Antonio.... Sniff... no, make that a double sniff with tears poor "innocent' little tyke, he was well on the way to turning his life around too and then dang it all, this had to go and just happen! Didn't you know he was just playing with that gun and really meant no harm??
    Darn it all, if only the officer had just been delayed a couple of minutes, poor Antonio would have never run across the officer at all, and probably went on to a brilliant medical career and cured cancer! Oh the loss to humanity, and of course it's all the officer's fault you know!!!!
    Last edited by Sculptor; 12-25-2014, 01:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Codz95
    replied
    Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
    Have you tried searching #AntonioMartin on twitter? It's quite the blood pressure elevator!
    Don't. You'll live longer.

Leave a comment:

• Sooner2000
    replied
    Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post

Have you tried searching #AntonioMartin on twitter? It's quite the blood pressure elevator!

Leave a comment:

• EmmaPeel
    replied

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5532 users online. 384 members and 5148 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X