Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't give a **** how the job gets done.I just care about the officer and his safety. As far as im concerned we took an illegal gun and potential murderer off the street. Point a gun at a cop I believe you are capable of anything criminal. He may have bodies we don't know about.

Comment

Screenshot_2014-12-24-17-24-13.jpg

These are the idiots that officers deal with. Note the "just because he pulled a gun, doesn't mean he deserved to die" Really? Really?

Comment

That entire area needs a blue flu. Seriously, the unions need to get together and demand 3 cars to every call. If there is a manpower issue, the call will hold. Absolutely no proactive policing. None!!! They need to have the firefighter model...stay at the station until the call. Then,they go in groups of 3.
        "Let's walk down there and F!$#@ 'em all"....Hodges (Colors)

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
          I ask again:

What do these people think should happen when a suspect pulls a firearm on an officer??
          They want the officer to use pepper spray. Seriously.

Comment

Glad the officer is alive and his Chief is backing him.

Stay safe.

Comment

I ask again:

What do these people think should happen when a suspect pulls a firearm on an officer??
              Die.
              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
                SCOTUS has ruled we don't need to retreat.
                POTUS has ruled that we do and we act "stupidly"
                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I ask again:

A lot of people are simply denying the facts: Most who are trying to stir up trouble are claiming that the suspect never had a gun, and that the gun found was planted by the police. Why? Because racism. What's their proof that this was a setup by racist cops? The fact that there is no proof that they will accept that this was not the case.
                  "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                  -Chris Rock

Comment

Yeah. Once again, more proof of all this rampant racism. We all know had a white dude pointed a gun at a cop, he would've been treated differently.

ROLL EYES ................

Comment

The sheer stupidity of their logic just baffles me. Can't stop rolling my eyes.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post

Have you tried searching #AntonioMartin on twitter? It's quite the blood pressure elevator!

Comment

Have you tried searching #AntonioMartin on twitter? It's quite the blood pressure elevator!
                            Don't. You'll live longer.
                            Atlanta & Los Angeles

Comment

Originally posted by raygl View Post
                              I know this is way overworked but why can't the news report "Police officer was forced to stop ...
                              Because that doesn't sell papers or generate revenue

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
                              The part which aggravates me the most is watching this on CNN; they referred to the armed criminal four times as 'victim'.
                              But he is a victim! he is a victim of his own stupidity.
                              He was arrested about a year ago and sentenced to jail, and according to what I read earlier he was "trying to turn his life around recently" I suppose carrying a 9 mm late a night and pointing it at an officer is what is now called "turning your life around."

Originally posted by Ex Army MP View Post
                              "But now we'll never know what would have became of sweet innocent Antonio. A life snuffed out too soon."
                              Po' Antonio.... Sniff... no, make that a double sniff with tears poor "innocent' little tyke, he was well on the way to turning his life around too and then dang it all, this had to go and just happen! Didn't you know he was just playing with that gun and really meant no harm??
                              Darn it all, if only the officer had just been delayed a couple of minutes, poor Antonio would have never run across the officer at all, and probably went on to a brilliant medical career and cured cancer! Oh the loss to humanity, and of course it's all the officer's fault you know!!!!
                              Last edited by Sculptor; 12-25-2014, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post

Don't search on Twitter, just don't! trust us on this! Here's just a small sample just to make sure you don't:

Martin’s mother, Toni Martin-Green, has expressed her disbelief at what happened. “This doesn’t make any sense for them to kill my son like this,” she said.
                                Not long after the fatal shooting of Antonio Martin by a St. Louis police officer Tuesday night, a series of images began making the Twitter rounds early Wednesday morning purporting to show the appearance of a handgun not present at the original scene.

Police said Weds morning that Martin had raised a 9-millimeter handgun at the officer, who then fired three times, striking Martin once — something they said was shown in a video obtained from the gas station.

A subsection of Twitter detectives don’t buy the story and claim the handgun only appeared in images from a couple hours after the shooting.
                                The collage of images has been retweeted well over an astonishing 6,000 times:
                                Sigh... the armchair detectives on Twitter at it again.
                                Last edited by Sculptor; 12-25-2014, 01:56 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8475 users online. 429 members and 8046 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X