300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here We Go Again...

An 18 y/o was killed when he apparently drew a gun on a police officer performing a business check at a gas station.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/24/officer...n-st-louis-pd/
    Atlanta & Los Angeles

Less than 5 miles from Ferguson. Despite the fact that a gun was recovered at the scene and it was allegedly pointed at the officer before the officer opened fire in self-defense, it is reportedly sparking more unrest and demonstrations. Ugh.... Ready for this all to blow over already.

Comment

I know this is way overworked but why can't the news report "Police officer was forced to stop ...

Comment

The part which aggravates me the most is watching this on CNN; they referred to the armed criminal four times as 'victim'. The officer here was the victim of an assault. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

“Truth is not what you want it to be; it is what it is, and you must bend to its power or live a lie.”

Miyamoto Musashi

“Life Is Hard, But It's Harder When You're Stupid”

George V. Higgins (from The Friends of Eddie Coyle)

Comment

Suicide by cop.
          Originally posted by RSGSRT
          We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
          Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Originally posted by slamdunc View Post
            The part which aggravates me the most is watching this on CNN; they referred to the armed criminal four times as 'victim'. The officer here was the victim of an assault. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

This is why I don't watch CNN. Or any cable news for that matter.

Comment

I ask again:

What do these people think should happen when a suspect pulls a firearm on an officer??

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                I ask again:

What do these people think should happen when a suspect pulls a firearm on an officer??
                They think we should back off and let them get away. "If you are scare of this little kid, why don't you just run away?" comedian Steve Harvey.

Since this is the mindset, they will need to change state law since in my state I am not considered the aggressor nor do I have an obligation to retreat when force is used or threatened.
                semper destravit

Comment

SCOTUS has ruled we don't need to retreat.
                  Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

But what I don't get is why the cop has to shoot him just because he pulled a gun on the cop. I mean, clearly the little boy would have gone to college, then med school and, in all likelihood, cured cancer. He was a lovable, huggable kind young boy. I know this because his mom said so.

But now we'll never know what would have became of sweet innocent Antonio. A life snuffed out too soon.

"Jerry, just remember, it’s not a lie if you believe it". George Constanza.

Comment

Originally posted by Sooner2000 View Post
                      I ask again:

Put a flower in the gun barrel. Use some diplomacy. With all your training, all you can come up with is brute force? Even a child knows that violence begets violence, and these days, the police are way too violent, that's a fact. That's really what's causing so much backlash. If the police treat people like people, then people will act like people. It's real simple. Don't be a dick. [end of my impersonation of a leftist]
                      https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by Get 10-6 View Post
                        This is why I don't watch CNN. Or any cable news for that matter.
                        Same

Comment

There's video of the young black teenager pointing a gun at the racist cop?

Can I get a refund on my airline ticket?

- Al "Me Pay Taxes?" Sharpton
                          This Space For Rent

Comment

Since I have totally given up on our society, I'm glad the A hole is dead. Thats one less person in this country that is a danger to officers...
                            Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                              Put a flower in the gun barrel. Use some diplomacy. With all your training, all you can come up with is brute force? Even a child knows that violence begets violence, and these days, the police are way too violent, that's a fact. That's really what's causing so much backlash. If the police treat people like people, then people will act like people. It's real simple. Don't be a dick. [end of my impersonation of a leftist]

LOL I was getting fired up, but then I read that last part....haha

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5544 users online. 383 members and 5161 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X