300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebook won't remove "Kill the Police" page

To my utter amazement (sarcasm) Facebook refused to remove a page titled, "Kill the Police" with a profile picture bearing the same statement. A pro-police page brought mine and other follower's attention to this page asking us to "report" it. I obliged and reported their profile picture as well. The response I receive follows:
    Attached Files

Thats just another reason i will never use face book

Comment

But walk passed Zuckerberg's street (since he bought the surrounding homes in his neighborhood) and either FB security or Menlo Park Police will talk to you. Hypocrite much?
      semper destravit

Comment

I had a message this morning from facebook saying they revised their decision and removed the page. Could this be due to my message to them stating exactly how I felt about their original decision...?

Comment

I think they don't want to get sued by by a Police Association or the family of a fallen officer.
          semper destravit

Comment

It doesn't really matter why they removed it. All that matters is that the totally offensive POS page is gone.
            Originally posted by JasperST
            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6419 users online. 355 members and 6064 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X