300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it weren't for cops...............

..........Sharpton and others like him would've had their behinds handed to them long ago. They should get on their knees and thank LE for protecting them.

But it'll be a cold day in you-know-where before that happens.

To quote Col. Jessup from the movie A Few Good Men: "I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way!"
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Originally posted by PtownVAMike View Post
    ..........Sharpton and others like him would've had their behinds handed to them long ago. They should get on their knees and thank LE for protecting them.

But it'll be a cold day in you-know-where before that happens.

To quote Col. Jessup from the movie A Few Good Men: "I would rather you just said thank you and went on your way!"
    I love how Sheriff Clarke offered Al up in a negotiation tonight, LOL. He said if de Blasio breaks ranks with Al Sharpton that it might buy good will with the NYPD.

Let the horse trading begin.

Comment

I don't agree when anyone quotes Col. Jessup since he was in the wrong. Just my opinion....
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

LEO's should turn their backs to Sharpton just like they did to NYC's mayor.
        Originally posted by JasperST
        "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
          I love how Sheriff Clarke offered Al up in a negotiation tonight, LOL. He said if de Blasio breaks ranks with Al Sharpton that it might buy good will with the NYPD.

Let the horse trading begin.
          Never happen. de Blasio's wife is tight with Sharpton and is really the wizard behind the curtain.

Here's the type of people the Mayor associates with.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1953336

Here's another one.
          http://dailycaller.com/2014/12/23/fl...ti-cop-ex-con/
          Last edited by BNWS; 12-24-2014, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
            I don't agree when anyone quotes Col. Jessup since he was in the wrong. Just my opinion....
            Hmmmm guess I didn't think of that. Thanks for pointing that out.
            It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
              LEO's should turn their backs to Sharpton just like they did to NYC's mayor.
              That or let him know silently that he's #1.
              This Space For Rent

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5925 users online. 311 members and 5614 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X