Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So What Would it Take to Violate FB Community Standards??????????

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So What Would it Take to Violate FB Community Standards??????????

A facebook fan of my page (https://www.facebook.com/thin.blueline.5) sent Fb a complaint based on a page called "Kill the Police", and sent me a shot of their reply.
    Comments?
    Attached Files
    SUPPORT COP RUN BUSINESSES!!
    SUPPORT LEO BUSINESSES!

In 2017, the sales of my LEO related decals allowed me to donate over $350. to LE/ Military related charities... THANK YOU!!! Check them out HERE...

I reported pictures of very graphic violence against police officers - and they refuse to take them down.

Apparently, only pictures of newborn babies violate community standards.
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Bookface is a waste of life. **** them...
      Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

Quickest way to get the group banned would be to either say they have pictures of their members breastfeeding or that they have pictures of their members with guns.

Facebook hates both.
        Originally posted by Michigan
        Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

I just started a thread about this very page. I guess I'm going to get the "this was already discussed on another thread" response...

Comment

Thought they took that page down?
            Byzan
            BLUE LIVES MATTER A page for cops...

Comment

There is a page called 'kill the "kill the police" page.' They successfully got Facebook to shut down several other pages that are similar to what you're talking about.

Comment

I've seen hatier hate pages than that stand. Basically, it has to be anti-Zuckerberg, that censoring ... THAT or, as Mr. SamRudolph above stated, breastfeeding and guns.

Comment

Make an anti-Muslim page and see how quick that gets taken down.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5874 users online. 311 members and 5563 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X