Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Control PSA: Steal parents gun, bring to school, turn it in to teacher...WTF

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Control PSA: Steal parents gun, bring to school, turn it in to teacher...WTF

Are these gun grabbing Nazi's completely out of their mind? (Rhetorical question) That they are advocating kids to steal their parents gun (a crime), be a minor in possession of a gun (a crime), and bring a gun into a school (a crime)

#LiberalismRunAmok
    Originally posted by RSGSRT
    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

It is borderline psychotic for that user (Rejina Sincic) to have uploaded that video.

A kid who copied what was depicted there would be facing some serious charges.

It would be kind of funny to splice it with another video at the end of the teacher out laughing while shooting the gun at cans with her family. Or, an active shooter coming into the school right at that moment, and the teacher using the gun she was just handed to stop the shooter and defend the school.

Comment

I was about to lose it than I saw the video had 27 likes and a little over 3,000 dislikes so my faith in humanity was briefly restored until I click on the next thread I'm sure.

I'm just happy that I was lucky enough to be taught why to respect firearms and how to handle one with absolute safety since I was in the 1st grade.
        Last edited by Miller11x; 12-22-2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Notice how it contains progressive values:
          • Feelings come first ("I don't feel safe", emotion-inducing music)
          • Government monopoly on deadly force (citizens can't be trusted with that)
          • Emphasis on good intentions (rather than on the actual track record of citizen disarmament)

Also, notice that when the boy first grabs the pistol in the drawer, he puts his finger in the trigger guard at the same time that he grabs the gun: apparently, nobody involved in the making of the video caught that: because they're probably all progressives from San Francisco who have never fired a gun and don't know or care about gun safety.
          https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

A little too much liberal cool-aid there. If a kid does what she is suggesting can the kid and/or his parents sue her for stupidity? I would love to see that one go to court.

To the liberal this is a reasonable video, be afraid, be very afraid.
            Last edited by IAM Rand; 12-22-2014, 03:04 PM.
            Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
              It would be kind of funny to splice it with another video at the end of the teacher out laughing while shooting the gun at cans with her family. Or, an active shooter coming into the school right at that moment, and the teacher using the gun she was just handed to stop the shooter and defend the school.
              Or they show the kid coming home to find his mother knocked out after a home invasion, with her laying next to the open drawer he stole it from.

Comment

From Facebook:

"Sleeper 13 Productions is a collaborative production company founded by 3 Bay Area filmmakers."

She should be reported. as well as North Oakland Community Charter School.

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                  Notice how it contains progressive values:
                  • Feelings come first ("I don't feel safe", emotion-inducing music)
                  • Government monopoly on deadly force (citizens can't be trusted with that)
                  • Emphasis on good intentions (rather than on the actual track record of citizen disarmament)

Also, notice that when the boy first grabs the pistol in the drawer, he puts his finger in the trigger guard at the same time that he grabs the gun: apparently, nobody involved in the making of the video caught that: because they're probably all progressives from San Francisco who have never fired a gun and don't know or care about gun safety.
                  About 1:39 into the video, when the kid hands the weapon to the teacher, notice the muzzle is pointed right at her! Not sure where his finger is, but no matter, this video was made by a bunch of "Cali-liberals" who don't know a darn thing about firearms or firearm safety! What a crock! Let's just break the law for "gun control". It makes it OK to do that right?

Comment

Liberal thinking for you.

Stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post

Are these gun grabbing Nazi's completely out of their mind? (Rhetorical question) That they are advocating kids to steal their parents gun (a crime), be a minor in possession of a gun (a crime), and bring a gun into a school (a crime)
                      is this Seriously for Real??
                      it is What it is

Comment

There is NO WAY that this can be real. The anti-gun people are often not very bright - but this takes the cake.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

There is NO WAY that this can be real. The anti-gun people are often not very bright - but this takes the cake.
                          http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...house_12222014
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                            I was about to lose it than I saw the video had 27 likes and a little over 3,000 dislikes so my faith in humanity was briefly restored until I click on the next thread I'm sure.

I'm just happy that I was lucky enough to be taught why to respect firearms and how to handle one with absolute safety since I was in the 1st grade.
                            I wish I had that.....I had to learn gun safety from an RSO, owner's manual, and common sense

Originally posted by codemanski View Post
                            About 1:39 into the video, when the kid hands the weapon to the teacher, notice the muzzle is pointed right at her! Not sure where his finger is, but no matter, this video was made by a bunch of "Cali-liberals" who don't know a darn thing about firearms or firearm safety! What a crock! Let's just break the law for "gun control". It makes it OK to do that right?
                            As the son of "Cali-liberal" parents, I can confirm
                            REINSTATE THE TRIG
                            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
                            Your logic defies logic
                            Originally posted by Rudy8116
                            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
                            Originally posted by Michigan
                            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
                            Originally posted by TheTick
                            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
                            Originally posted by TheTick
                            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
                            Originally posted by 02paul09
                            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                              because they're probably all progressives from San Francisco who have never fired a gun and don't know or care about gun safety.
                              Yep, all graduates of the DiFi Academy of Safe Weapons Handling. DoubleBarrel.gif "Keeping your finger on the trigger keeps the gun from running amok and murdering everyone in your household, and possibly your entire neighborhood."
                              Whattabuncha BS.

I bet a good case could be made for contributing to the delinquency of a minor or some similar charge, for telling suggestible youths to do crap like that.

And this is where the term "*******" comes from.
                              Last edited by RR_Security; 12-22-2014, 10:56 PM. Reason: Typo.
                              --
                              Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3286 users online. 165 members and 3121 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X