Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gun Control PSA: Steal parents gun, bring to school, turn it in to teacher...WTF

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another problem with the video: the boy picks up the pistol without checking to see whether it is loaded (and to unload it). The maker of the video might argue: "he's just going to put it in the bag". Oh, I see. So, if you don't know how to check a weapon, you can still pick it up? Just the right lesson to teach kids.
    The video lays the foundation for a conclusion, without actually giving the conclusion. Because the conclusion, spelled out, would not be received very well:

"For every problem in life, look to big government for the solution (not to yourself)."

[edit]: I just checked it on youtube again: now, the video has gone up to 87 likes and over 12,000 dislikes. And over 5,000 comments. I read some of the comments. They're mostly good comments. One comment stood out to me:

"This video has been playing since Dec 13, and nearly everyone here who has commented has reported this video, but it's still here.

Tells me what side of this issue YouTube is on"

Yes: it's safe to assume that this video has been reported, to youtube, thousands of times in the last few days, for serious safety and legal issues, yet it is still up. The explanation can only be that youtube is owned by Google, and Google, as a progressive organization, probably thinks that since the video means well (it promotes the progressive value of disarming law-abiding citizens [so that only criminals have guns] and instead relying on the government to protect you), it's fine. Because it's the intention that counts. For the children.
    Last edited by Max K; 12-23-2014, 06:05 AM.
    https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

I've reported it to youtube and I've sent a letter to the school mentioned. Not sure what to do next.

Comment

This thing is blowing up the the director's face. She can act like it is a good thing, but she is suffering from liberal dementia. Not that I want a kid to get into trouble, but would love to see her try and explain it to a judge how she thought this was a good idea.
        Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shush View Post
          I've reported it to youtube and I've sent a letter to the school mentioned. Not sure what to do next.
          YouTube is Google, who is as pro lib as they come. While we, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together see the idiocy in it, they (YouTube) think it's perfectly ok because after all, it's message is to get guns away from their lawful owners by any means necessary. Feeling trump all in their world.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
            YouTube is Google, who is as pro lib as they come. While we, and anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together see the idiocy in it, they (YouTube) think it's perfectly ok because after all, it's message is to get guns away from their lawful owners by any means necessary. Feeling trump all in their world.
            Google isn't pro lib. I know first hand from several interactions with their highest level dudes and some of their sensitive operations. They do their own thing. Neither liberal nor conservative.
            semper destravit

Comment

Yea I think Google is too big and has too many plans for them to start picking political sides.

Youtube has been having a lot of problems just recently with censoring or taking down certain videos and then leaving others up that have a similar/worse message.

Oh and I like to add that the NRA does add safety videos for both children and adults on how to handle a firearm safely while still promoting the 2nd amendment. These liberal anti-gun nutjobs can't even do basic research.

So far the best comment on that video is "It would have been better if the kid grabbed moms double headed dildo out of the drawer and thumped it down on the teachers desk. "I dont feel safe with this in the house.""
              Last edited by Miller11x; 12-23-2014, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miller11x View Post
                Oh and I like to add that the NRA does add safety videos for both children and adults on how to handle a firearm safely while still promoting the 2nd amendment.
                Eddie Eagle saw that YouTube BS, and like the rest of us, all he could do was shake his head and mutter "Stupid Libs."

So far the best comment on that video is "It would have been better if the kid grabbed moms double headed dildo out of the drawer and thumped it down on the teachers desk. "I dont feel safe with this in the house.""
                That be bein' some scary shiatt right there.
                Last edited by RR_Security; 12-23-2014, 03:24 PM. Reason: Typo
                --
                Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

Originally posted by codemanski View Post
                  About 1:39 into the video, when the kid hands the weapon to the teacher, notice the muzzle is pointed right at her! Not sure where his finger is, but no matter, this video was made by a bunch of "Cali-liberals" who don't know a darn thing about firearms or firearm safety! What a crock! Let's just break the law for "gun control". It makes it OK to do that right?
                  It's ok to commit felonies when its for the greater good.

Funny how they abhor "torture" when it's proven to save their pathetic lives, but anything that doesn't fit their narrative is deemed too evil.
                  I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

The video no longer plays.

Comment

That's straight out of the "Communist Manifesto."

Not kidding. Turning one's parents "in" is a hallmark of Communism.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                        That's straight out of the "Communist Manifesto."

Not kidding. Turning one's parents "in" is a hallmark of Communism.
                        I've never read the Communist Manifesto (but I've heard of it). I'm guessing the idea is that a big, central government takes over the job of your parents, especially when it comes to big decisions, and the parent are reduced to government family raisers.

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                          I've never read the Communist Manifesto (but I've heard of it). I'm guessing the idea is that a big, central government takes over the job of your parents, especially when it comes to big decisions, and the parent are reduced to government family raisers.
                          You hit that one out of the park, Max.

Comment

Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                            You hit that one out of the park, Max.
                            Well thank you. As I said earlier, the original PSA video that started this thread no longer plays, because it has been changed from "public" to "private". When I first saw that, I thought: "okay, maybe that was the result of their lawyer's advice. That was earlier today. So just now I checked again, and what do I find? The video has been re-uploaded, unchanged, except for one thing: the comments have been disabled. I am shocked not surprised that a committed leftist would silence critics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIa4NkQXm8Y

Comment

She turned the comments off and stills calls people cowards for not showing this tripe.

I will engage people in rationale discussions about gun control. That video isn't rationale, it's dangerous. Advocating for kids to break laws, carry around (possibly loaded) guns and then giving them to people who have zero training and authority to handle guns in an environment where there is no tolerance for guns (school grounds) is irresponsible and possibly criminal. Nevermind the fact that "Mom" had already broken the law in California by not having a gun lock on the gun and keeping it loaded.

The sad part is, the director can't comprehend the extremely valid concerns many people on both sides of the 2A and gun control debate have brought up.
                              semper destravit

Comment

[QUOTE=RGDS;3568846]She turned the comments off and stills calls people cowards for not showing this tripe.

I will engage people in rationale discussions about gun control.

things just keep getting Weirder and Weirder!!!
                                it is What it is

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5450 users online. 353 members and 5097 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X