Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former NY Police Commissioner Calls for Mayor de Blasio's RESIGNATION

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Former NY Police Commissioner Calls for Mayor de Blasio's RESIGNATION

    Former Police Commissioner Bernie Kerick, former NYPD officer Bo Dietl, and Judge Jeanine Pirro have just officially called for Mayor de Blasio's RESIGNATION on her show tonight after the execution of two innocent NYPD officers.

  • #2
    Obama, Holder, DeBlasio, Sharpton. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy knowing they are in charge eh?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FTRthnU View Post
      Obama, Holder, DeBlasio, Sharpton. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy knowing they are in charge eh?
      A bunch of f***ing SAVAGES.
      September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
        A bunch of f***ing SAVAGES.
        Just heard it reported that about six NYPD officers turned their backs to de Blasio as he came into the press conference.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
          Former Police Commissioner Bernie Kerick, former NYPD officer Bo Dietl, and Judge Jeanine Pirro have just officially called for Mayor de Blasio's RESIGNATION on her show tonight after the execution of two innocent NYPD officers.
          Nobody gives a shyte about what a convicted felon has to say or a buffoon, or (nevermind)..... The Communist deBlowsio and his co-conspirators are just laughing at the start of the success of their end game. With the assistance of Fat Alwhore Sharpton, terrorist lawyer Holder, and the foreign born Barry Soetoro, the communist/socialist scvmbags will now ramp up their efforts to destroy this country.
          September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
            Just heard it reported that about six NYPD officers turned their backs to de Blasio as he came into the press conference.
            Gosh I hope that is true.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
              Just heard it reported that about six NYPD officers turned their backs to de Blasio as he came into the press conference.
              Yeah and a newly promoted detecive refused to shake deBlowsio's hand at the ceremony. They will ALL be ****ed with from now on.
              September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                Nobody gives a shyte about what a convicted felon has to say or a buffoon, or (nevermind)..... The Communist deBlowsio and his co-conspirators are just laughing at the start of the success of their end game. With the assistance of Fat Alwhore Sharpton, terrorist lawyer Holder, and the foreign born Barry Soetoro, the communist/socialist scvmbags will now ramp up their efforts to destroy this country.
                SFC, I personally think this is their last big gasp. I believe it's all about to boomerang on them. The way a herd of horses reverse direction on a dime.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                  SFC, I personally think this is their last big gasp. I believe it's all about to boomerang on them. The way a herd of horses reverse direction on a dime.
                  I disagree.....I have seen how this slime operates. Just listen to the immediate BVLLSHYTE denials from Holder, Sharpton, deBlowsio.... feign disgust and high five each other when out of the camera's eye. They are hell bent on fundamentally changing our criminal justice system. If it mean some dead cops, then so be it.
                  September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Nothing short of a job action will have any effect. I am not talking about turning my back on deBlowsio. Cops are going to get hurt, either financial or physically. There were some successful job actions in the 1970's under similar circumstances. I was there, and it worked.
                    September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by So Fla Cop View Post
                      I disagree.....I have seen how this slime operates. Just listen to the immediate BVLLSHYTE denials from Holder, Sharpton, deBlowsio.... feign disgust and high five each other when out of the camera's eye. They are hell bent on fundamentally changing our criminal justice system. If it mean some dead cops, then so be it.
                      My instincts tell me there's going to be an uproar about all of this and those slimes will be caught in the finger pointing.

                      As soon as the news broke around 6ish, I had turned on CNN and the very first interview they showed was of a young black woman expressing remorse about the officers' shooting, expressing how unjustified it was, how people needed to take back their communities, how if people had complaints there was a right way to do it..... it was so elegantly put by the young woman that I keep trying to find a video of her and unfortunately haven't found it yet.

                      Within a few minutes of watching that, I flipped to Fox to see a young black man saying pretty much the same thing. They were just as horrified as the rest of us.

                      I think the other 95% of silent Americans are about to push back on these **** stirrers.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                        Just heard it reported that about six NYPD officers turned their backs to de Blasio as he came into the press conference.
                        A lot more than 6 officers turned their back on him.
                        http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-ny...olice-presser/
                        “Every society gets the kind of criminal it deserves. What is equally true is that every community gets the kind of law enforcement it insists on.” - Robert F. Kennedy.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EmmaPeel View Post
                          SFC, I personally think this is their last big gasp. I believe it's all about to boomerang on them. The way a herd of horses reverse direction on a dime.
                          I agree. I think this whole anti cop media agenda will back fire in a big way.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by NYCDep View Post
                            A lot more than 6 officers turned their back on him.
                            http://pix11.com/2014/12/20/video-ny...olice-presser/
                            Outstanding. Let's make it go viral. Spread it far and wide on the internet.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Too lazy so I'm posting my post from another forum: "Warren Wilhelm, Jr.(de Blasio's real name), is just as big or a bigger pos than Sharpton. Anyone giving Sharpton any credibility or a stage should be stoned. (Not talking about the president because I can't say stuff like that in reference to him...so not you Mr. BHO, just to the others out there who worship at Sharpton's alter)"

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 6474 users online. 351 members and 6123 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X