Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 NYPD Cops Shot Execution Style

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-...e-in-brooklyn/

Two uniformed NYPD officers were shot dead — execution style — as they sat in their marked police car on a Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn, street corner.

According to preliminary reports, both officers were working overtime as part of an anti-terrorism drill when they were shot point-blank by a single gunman who approached their car at the corner of Myrtle and Tompkins avenues.

“It’s an execution,” one law enforcement source told The Post of the 3 p.m. shooting.

The gunman just started “pumping bullets” into the patrol car, another source said.

The suspected gunman fled to a nearby subway station at Myrtle and Willoughby avenues, where he was fatally shot. Preliminary reports were unclear on whether he was shot by police or his own hand.

“They engaged the guy and he did himself,” one investigator said.

“I heard shooting, — four or five shots,” ear-witness Derrick McKie, 49, told The Post.

“It sounded like from a single gun,” he said. Ambulances and police cars rushed to the scene, he said.

“I saw an officer being put on a stretcher,” he said. “There was lots of chaos and confusion.”

Carmen Jimenez, 32, a social worker from Bedford-Stuyvesant, was on the subway platform when the gunman ran inside, pursued by officers.

“Everything happened so quick,” said Jimenez, who is eight months pregnant. “We were standing waiting for the G train. We heard arguing from the other end of the platform.

It looked like two cops came in there was lots of yelling and they said, ‘Everybody get down.’

“We tried to get out of there, and there was a lot of shouting, people were screaming, people were trying to run.

“I threw myself on the floor. I was afraid for my life and afraid for my baby

Prayers for these 2 cops. Always try to be mindful of your surroundings, we are always targets no matter where we are at.

******* suspect posted on Instagram that he was going to do it. $20 if you guess the make up...
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

My condolences to the NYPD and the officer's families. The animal that did this got what he deserved.
      Atlanta & Los Angeles

Comment

I'd lay it directly at the door of Al Sharpton. He was the one leading protests a few days ago in New York and DC where 100s of people in the crowds were chanting "kill cops." While we're at it, include the Mayor and President to the list of who to blame. Bast***s.

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
          ******* suspect posted on Instagram that he was going to do it. $20 if you guess the make up...
          The media knows the race of the shooter, but because the media leans left, they believe that all races and cultures and religions are equal, and that if blacks are overrepresented as cop killers, it means that the white man must have done something to cause this (the white man is collectively responsible, not this individual black cop killer). So, I wouldn't be surprised if the media has a (hidden internal) policy that goes something like this: "in the case of black offenders, don't mention race unless absolutely necessary (for example, if other media outlets have already mentioned it)." These are some of the values of the left.
          https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Originally posted by CCCSD View Post
            Damn

Comment

Godspeed to the fallen officer and prayers for the one in critical.

POS stated it was 'revenge for Garner....watch that six, head on a swivel.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-...e-in-brooklyn/
              Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
              “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
              “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
              "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
              ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Max K View Post
                The media knows the race of the shooter, but because the media leans left, they believe that all races and cultures and religions are equal, and that if blacks are overrepresented as cop killers, it means that the white man must have done something to cause this (the white man is collectively responsible, not this individual black cop killer). So, I wouldn't be surprised if the media has a (hidden internal) policy that goes something like this: "in the case of black offenders, don't mention race unless absolutely necessary (for example, if other media outlets have already mentioned it)." These are some of the values of the left.
                As someone involved in making those decisions ... we do not mention the race of a suspect, whether the man/woman is white, black, brown, yellow or some other color, if that is the only thing in the description. It would have to be paired with something on the order of "5-11, 180, wearing a yellow baseball cap, a red T-shirt, black jeans and with a pentagram tattooed on the back of his hand." We would not identify someone solely as "a black man" or "a white woman."

What happened utterly sickens me, BTW. The guy had killed his girlfriend first so he may have had some other issues, but damn things are so stirred up right now, by the usual suspects ...

Comment

We need to end the Posse Comitatus Act and deploy Army and Marines on the streets to wage war on these thugs and treat them as if they were ISIS. A war on terror in our own homeland is past overdue. For these two officers there needs to be thousands of cop hater domestic terrorists killed, where their bodies are planted peace will rise.
                  Why do we allow an over 200 year old piece of paper to dictate how our government is run today? Times change and I believe the constitution is no longer relevant and incompatible with 21st century government.
                  Last edited by altaccount1992; 12-20-2014, 05:56 PM.

Comment

What ya going to say now, Mayor Blowhard, you worthless, pandering, disgusting, piece of ****....

Comment

Originally posted by altaccount1992 View Post
                      We need to end the Posse Comitatus Act and deploy Army and Marines on the streets to wage war on these thugs and treat them as if they were ISIS. A war on terror in our own homeland is past overdue. For these two officers there needs to be thousands of cop hater domestic terrorists killed.
                      Why do we allow over an over 200 year old piece of paper to dictate how our government is run today? Times change and I believe it is no longer relevant and incompatible with 21st century government.
                      You're unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by altaccount1992 View Post
                        We need to end the Posse Comitatus Act and deploy Army and Marines on the streets to wage war on these thugs and treat them as if they were ISIS. A war on terror in our own homeland is past overdue. For these two officers there needs to be thousands of cop hater domestic terrorists killed, where their bodies are planted peace will rise.
                        Why do we allow an over 200 year old piece of paper to dictate how our government is run today? Times change and I believe it is no longer relevant and incompatible with 21st century government.
                        Blow it out your ear Spartacus, this is not the time ...

Comment

I think people should call for de Blasio's resignation. Complete failing grade in leadership.

Comment

Posted on a forum about 30 minutes ago-----------------The mayor is on his way to the hospital

I wonder if the NYPD will let him in
                            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Hey CNN, you worthless *******, I know you're going to be reading this thread. You also get some of the responsibility. F'g slime.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4326 users online. 291 members and 4035 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X