Guy on the left needs some work but it'll do

I kept waiting on him to wander out of the picture

Comment

Thats some fine policing Officers!
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Great moves.

Oh, and Sharpton can kiss my lilly white Irish *****. Can't stand that guy.
        Originally posted by JasperST
        "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
        It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

Originally posted by Trauma1 View Post
          Great moves.

Oh, and Sharpton can kiss my lilly white Irish *****. Can't stand that guy.
          Question from the politically uninformed teenager - who is sharpton, and why does he suck? I know Holder is the AG (...right?), and is super anti-LE, but I haven't heard about sharpton before.
          REINSTATE THE TRIG
          Your logic defies logic
          Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
          This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
            Question from the politically uninformed teenager - who is sharpton, and why does he suck? I know Holder is the AG (...right?), and is super anti-LE, but I haven't heard about sharpton before.
            Sharpton is a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap. Did I mention he's a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap? Because if I didn't then just know that he is a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap.
            Last edited by FTRthnU; 12-17-2014, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Al "not so Sharpton" is a pimp who pimps out the black race in order to make millions of dollars with the help of the drive by media. He also happens to owe the IRS several million dollars, and he also has full access to the white house and the POTUS as a trusted advisor. He has a show on PMSNBC that nobody watches also.

Originally posted by FTRthnU View Post
              Sharpton is a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap. Did I mention he's a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap? Because if I didn't then just know that he is a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap.
              Stop sugar coating it please.

Comment

I see you have met him before.
                September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

The best thing that can happen in this country is for Sharpton to take a dirt nap..
                  Retired LASD

Comment

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                    The best thing that can happen in this country is for Sharpton to take a dirt nap..
                    Somebody tried to kill him once already.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/13/ny...t-protest.html

Comment

I don't think you mentioned that he is a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap, but I think the gist of what you were saying was that he was a is a racist, slandering, lying, tax evading, police hating piece of crap.

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                      Al "not so Sharpton" is a pimp who pimps out the black race in order to make millions of dollars with the help of the drive by media. He also happens to owe the IRS several million dollars, and he also has full access to the white house and the POTUS as a trusted advisor. He has a show on PMSNBC that nobody watches also.
                      Welp....*** him. When is his term up? Or how does he get out of office?

Originally posted by Retired96 View Post
                      Did my own research, and respect the opinions of the posters above. Agree 100% with this ^
                      REINSTATE THE TRIG
                      Your logic defies logic

Comment

Welp....*** him. When is his term up? Or how does he get out of office?
                        That's the funny thing. He holds no official office.

Comment

That's the funny thing. He holds no official office.
                          Hmm...I see your point...
                          REINSTATE THE TRIG
                          Your logic defies logic

Comment

Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                            Somebody tried to kill him once already.

http://www.nytimes.com/1991/01/13/ny...t-protest.html
                            Dang it, he missed. But then again, that POS doesn't have a heart to hit.
                            Last edited by Trauma1; 12-18-2014, 02:03 PM.
                            Originally posted by JasperST
                            "The fail is strong with this one."

Originally posted by mdrep
                            It's not sporting old chap. Like shooting fish in a barrel. You may only take a shot at a poser or troll if they are running and you are properly licensed.

What do you think we are, a bunch of barbarians?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4178 users online. 263 members and 3915 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X