Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy Hook parents plot to murder the 2nd amendment

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...murderers.html

Makes about as much sense as suing car manufacturers for "allowing" drunks to operate vehicles made by the manufacturer.
    Maybe they should sue themselves for having children in a world where some people blame an inanimate object for the actions of a nutcase who should have been medicated, locked up, or both.

I hope the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act precludes the suit, and I hope the lawyer who filed it gets TOLD to go read 15 U.S.C. §§ 7901-7903 before wasting a court's time.
    --
    Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

I'm really trying not to be insensitive to these parents.....
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy8116 View Post
        I'm really trying not to be insensitive to these parents.....
        I feel terrible for what they had to go through. However, it gives them no right to try to project their tragedy onto others. I didn't do anything wrong, the citizens of America didn't do anything wrong, and Bushmaster didn't do anything wrong (other than sell their name to Freedom Group). The existence of people like Lanza shows why we need 30 round magazines: to stop losers like him. If I had to defend a school from an armed intruded, I'd take three well-trained resource officers with rifles over 10,000 laws any day of the week.

So, these particular parents from Sandy Hook, why are you trying to compromise my right to defend myself from people like the @$$hole who needlessly took the lives of your children? You should know better than anyone, but you've swallowed the political bait.
        Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 12-15-2014, 06:16 PM.

Comment

This lawyer probably comes from the same group as the UCLA law kids having to be exempt from exams because "The emotional toll of Ferguson was just too much"

Comment

Again, you can't argue with this. Irrationality instantly wins out. There are just too many rational examples that it gets old fast. I feel so badly for that community's loss but not at the expense of freedom and what's right and wrong.

Comment

So many people go to gun shows weekly and ive never heard of a single gun shooting any of them.

Comment

Money? Money? Money?

These parents are like the seagulls in Finding Nemo.

Comment

It's not the parents but the greedy lawyers. I good ethical lawyer would say that there suing these groups would do nothing. As stated previously it would be analogous to suing GM or Ford when someone drives one of their vehicles drunk and kills people. The product worked as intended, the operator was using the weapon other then intended. They really should sue the mother's estate. She was the one buying the guns to let her son, a son that had issues I might add, shoot them with her to I guess connect on some level.

I have children and would be just a sad and frustrated with what would happen to them if something like this occurred, but this is the wrong way to go about it. I think the attorney's are just hoping for a settlement. Hopefully the judge will kick it before it gets that far, but I am sure there is some liberal judge up there that will let it go.
                  Stupid has no color or race, everyone can participate.

Comment

While they are at it,

Adam Lanza wore shoes, so let's thrown Nike into the lawsuit while we're at it.

He used a GPS to get him there, Garmin better call their lawyers and tell them to prepare for a suit.

He had cereal for breakfast that day, better sue General Mills...

Comment

Immediately afterward several politicians tried to ban rifles. I wonder if they are assisting (bankrolling) this lawsuit.
                      Originally posted by RSGSRT
                      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

One of the most biased pieces of 'journalism' that I've ever read: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...ufacturer.html

Comment

I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Originally posted by RSGSRT View Post
                            While they are at it,

Adam Lanza wore shoes, so let's thrown Nike into the lawsuit while we're at it.

He used a GPS to get him there, Garmin better call their lawyers and tell them to prepare for a suit.

He had cereal for breakfast that day, better sue General Mills...
                            He also had a Nintendo 64 - because out of every video game console, this by far has got to be the most violent VG system he possessed.... Pictures of the basement room had a Nintendo game cube for the love of gawd with Paper Mario. PAPER MARIO...and the media called the collection of consoles "disturbing." Sue Nintendo. You know, the original company that was sooo violent that when releasing Mortal Kombat on the Super Nintendo and the Sega Genesis kept the blood, Super Nintendo had dirt being punched out of their faces. Dirt!

He also had a fascination to Dance Dance Revolution. Sue Konami for the series. The console collection of Nintendo 64, Game cube, Super Nintendo, etc. is not disturbing....but the Dance Dance Revolution video with Adam Lanza recording himself dancing to this game is. Now that's disturbing. And what's more, I am okay with them suing Dance Dance Revolution.

- Paper Mario, seriously?
                            - Dirt as blood in Mortal Kombat. Nintendo, you had one job during that release. ONE JOB!
                            - Dance Dance Revolution - I would agree with the parents to sue Konami over this, I'm truly disturbed by this game and people's weird infatuation with it. Had to be some kind of messed up Manchurian Candidate crud going on. (if you guys don't hear back from me and I haven't posted in awhile, you'll know what post led to this).
                            Last edited by MCAPO; 12-17-2014, 02:58 AM.

Comment

It's stupid because the weapon operated as it was designed to. Guns can't commit murder. Their reasoning that it was designed as a military weapon sold to the public pretty much makes almost all firearms sales "negligent". Not many guns were made that don't have a military background. But I think Bushmaster did set themselves up a bit by settling for .5 mil out of court for the DC sniper shootings but that was before the arms protection act so it shouldn't go too far. I thought Remington owned Bushmaster anyway, I wonder if the lyer even knew who to sue?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5719 users online. 342 members and 5377 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X