300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh the gems of youtube....

So I am doing some mindless browsing on youtube....

What is most entertaining is how out of all the short, un-prefaced use of force clips, I at least, recognized many of them as justified UOF incidents.

But the video doesn't show that, does it?
    REINSTATE THE TRIG
    Originally posted by Iowa #1603
    Your logic defies logic
    Originally posted by Rudy8116
    Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
    Originally posted by TheTick
    A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
    This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
    Originally posted by 02paul09
    Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Obviously I dont know the back story on all of the footage, but Some of those clips look unjustifiable no matter how creative someone would try to write it up and I just watched the first minute. But besides that, as its been said before.... People call the police for situations they Cant, wont, or are too scared to handle themselves.
    "Its not what you know, its what you can prove."-Training Day

"Game on, bitches. Whoop whoop, flash the lights, pull it over."

Comment

A few things I noticed in the video - a few instances that they showed weren't even cops. I know at least one of them was a pretty infamous video of a security guard.

I also LoL'd at the video of the MSP Trooper putting down an injured deer. WTF does that have to do with police brutality?!??! Of course, the people who watch this video won't notice the deer - just the gun shot and a flash of brown, so they'll assume it's a black person being executed.

And WTF does Treyvon Martin have to do with police brutality?!? The cops didn't shoot him - a dumbass, overzealous, wanna-be cop "neighborhood watch" guy shot him. The cops had nothing to do with him being killed.
      Originally posted by RSGSRT
      We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
      Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Amazing what happens when you remove any and all context from a huge collection of random clips...
        Atlanta & Los Angeles

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
          And WTF does Treyvon Martin have to do with police brutality?!? The cops didn't shoot him - a dumbass, overzealous, wanna-be cop "neighborhood watch" guy shot him. The cops had nothing to do with him being killed.
          I have been saying this since I first saw a reference to TM in an article about police brutality. The author was a former prosecutor!! Talk about devaluing your argument. Sadly I think control of that narrative is already lost. Too many people use TM's death in the same breathe as ACTUAL police custody deaths that I think society believes his death was one.

That video was obnoxious and yes I recognized at least one case (the Fullerton,Ca-Kelly Thomas Case) that went to trial and the officers were acquitted and the Orange County DA himself was lead prosecutor.
          semper destravit

Comment

I keep seeing more and more of this bullsh*t lately with the anti-police crowd. Besides the whole "It was ONLY a _______________ crime!", this is usually how it goes:

Officer shoots suspect - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't the officer use a Taser???

Officer tases suspect - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't the officer use a baton???

Officer uses baton on suspect - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't they just use their hands???

Officer hits/kicks suspect in prolonged fight - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why did the officer hit the suspect so many times???

Officer hits suspect once after being kicked in face - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't the officer just........the officer is wrong!!!
            We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
            Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

I keep seeing more and more of this bullsh*t lately with the anti-police crowd. Besides the whole "It was ONLY a _______________ crime!", this is usually how it goes:

Officer shoots suspect - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't the officer use a Taser???

Officer tases suspect - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't the officer use a baton???

Officer uses baton on suspect - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't they just use their hands???

Officer hits/kicks suspect in prolonged fight - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why did the officer hit the suspect so many times???

Officer hits suspect once after being kicked in face - POLICE BRUTALITY!!! Why didn't the officer just........the officer is wrong!!!
              Lack of accountability. Thats what, IMO, has caused this whole mess - "it wasn't me, it was him! *points finger*"

"HE is the one in the wrong! *hides stolen property*"

"THAT OFFICER IS BEATING THAT CRIP/BLOOD/ect. UP! *pushes aside victims of gang violence*"

Originally posted by RGDS View Post
              That video was obnoxious and yes I recognized at least one case (the Fullerton,Ca-Kelly Thomas Case) that went to trial and the officers were acquitted and the Orange County DA himself was lead prosecutor.
              100%. I just find it interesting how people can be so, SO emotionally swayed by an argument that makes no sense.

Originally posted by Codz95 View Post
              Amazing what happens when you remove any and all context from a huge collection of random clips...
              Totally agree - all specifically framed
              REINSTATE THE TRIG
              Your logic defies logic
              Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
              This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.

Comment

So....don't call the cops.

Comment

The guy is not that bad a rapper.....gotta give him that.

Of course, CONTEXT is everything -- and while many examples of excessive force might be shown, other actions being taken by officers were necessary to effect a legal arrest.

Rather than blaming the police all the time, though, why is nobody questioning whether or not we have too many darn laws?

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

Of course, CONTEXT is everything -- and while many examples of excessive force might be shown, other actions being taken by officers were necessary to effect a legal arrest.

Rather than blaming the police all the time, though, why is nobody questioning whether or not we have too many darn laws?
                    I will you that he is a good rapper, and the beat is catchy

Did lol though - why don't we just get rid of all laws? Build a big wall in the middle of the US - put the people that want to live with no law on one side, and the others on the other side. I think that would solve all our problems :P

/sarcasm
                    Last edited by indy_dibona; 12-17-2014, 11:59 AM.
                    REINSTATE THE TRIG
                    Your logic defies logic

Comment

Originally posted by VA Dutch View Post

Exactly.

Originally posted by indy_dibona View Post
                      I will you that he is a good rapper, and the beat is catchy

Did lol though - why don't we just get rid of all laws? Build a big wall in the middle of the US - put the people that want to live with no law on one side, and the others on the other side. I think that would solve all our problems :P
                      That's the ame kind of response gun grabbers use in thier arguments. Oh you want an AR15? What's next a nuclear bomb?

Dutch's point is that every time you turn around there's a whole slew of new laws that really do nothing except create new classes of criminals. The best part is that they are usually written by ignorant politicians who have no clue what the actual problem is, assuming there even was one to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                        Dutch's point is that every time you turn around there's a whole slew of new laws that really do nothing except create new classes of criminals. The best part is that they are usually written by ignorant politicians who have no clue what the actual problem is, assuming there even was one to begin with.
                        Yeah, that whole "sin tax" on cigarettes is completely out of line. What is it - like $5 PER PACK? That's completely ridiculous.

Not to get back into the legalization argument again - but the high taxes on cigarettes in New York is causing a black market. So....what will happen with high taxes on legalized drugs? Oh yeah. Keep the black market going.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAJ View Post
                          That's the ame kind of response gun grabbers use in thier arguments. Oh you want an AR15? What's next a nuclear bomb?

I was being facetious, and totally agree with Dutch

Yeah, that whole "sin tax" on cigarettes is completely out of line. What is it - like $5 PER PACK? That's completely ridiculous.

Not to get back into the legalization argument again - but the high taxes on cigarettes in New York is causing a black market. So....what will happen with high taxes on legalized drugs? Oh yeah. Keep the black market going.
                          I had no idea there even was a tax on cigarettes.....but that is a very convincing to not legalize.
                          REINSTATE THE TRIG
                          Your logic defies logic

Comment

Permit me to do a little rewrite from the other side...

THIS is what happens when you call the cops...
                            Lets say its a stabbing or shooting or some what not.
                            You talk to everyone and try and figure just whats what,
                            but no one ever saw nuttin' on the whole damn block.
                            Hundred people standin' 'round and they all know who's who,
                            but the last one they gonna tell are the boys in blue....
                            "The wicked flee when no man pursueth
                            but the righteous are bold as a lion"

Proverbs 28:1, inscription beneath NLEOM lion.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaylaw View Post
                              Permit me to do a little rewrite from the other side...

THIS is what happens when you call the cops...
                              Lets say its a stabbing or shooting or some what not.
                              You talk to everyone and try and figure just whats what,
                              but no one ever saw nuttin' on the whole damn block.
                              Hundred people standin' 'round and they all know who's who,
                              but the last one they gonna tell are the boys in blue....
                              Gold! hahaha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6693 users online. 363 members and 6330 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X