300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, here we go...terror in downtown Sydney

This is just breaking this evening and I don't know how many, if any, will get executed...but I tell you brothers and sisters don't go ANYWHERE by yourself or with your family without your CC!!! I pray that the people held hostage in this make it out alive.

.....watch that six and head on a swivel.

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/ar...portedly-flown
    (Bloomberg) -- A group of people are being held hostage in a cafe in Sydney’s Martin Place and forced to hold a black flag with Arabic writing against a window.

Armed police cleared the square in the city’s central business district, as Prime Minister Tony Abbott convened Cabinet’s National Security Committee for briefings on the siege and the local dollar fell. Police said they were trying to make contact with people inside the Lindt cafe and urged people in the area to stay indoors and away from open windows....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/12...hocolate-shop/
    An armed gunman is holding up to 13 people hostage inside a chocolate shop in Sydney with their hands pressed up against the windows, Sky News Australia reports.

Australian special forces have been called in to the city’s financial district and New South Wales police are advising people to stay out of the area.

Television footage shot through the store's windows showed several people with their arms in the air and hands pressed against the glass. The footage showed two people inside the Lindt chocolate shop holding up what appeared to be a black flag with white Arabic writing on it. It was not immediately clear what the flag said.......
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Well KUDOS to their Aussie response...special units raided the shop and took the POS into custody! Woohoo!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...=1418608306921

A MAN from north west Sydney has been taken into custody on suspected terrorism related offences during a raid this morning by counter terrorism units from the Australian Federal Police and NSW Police.

The Daily Telegraph can confirm that an operation took place this morning in the suburbs of northwest Sydney.

The allegations relate to financing to send people to Syria.

One man is currently being questioned at Surry Hills police station and is expected to be charged to appear in Central Local Court later today.

More to come.

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

"I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Comment

Just heard about this....will stay tuned for updates
      REINSTATE THE TRIG
      Originally posted by Iowa #1603
      Your logic defies logic
      Originally posted by Rudy8116
      Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
      Originally posted by Michigan
      Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
      Originally posted by TheTick
      A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
      This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
      Originally posted by 02paul09
      Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

Okay.....I don't know if this is over or just developing....sounds like its still on and the person in custody is just one 'actor'....wtf I don't know....guess we'll see by morning how it all shakes out. A lot of pics in this article......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...fe-Sydney.html

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,

Comment

It's too bad that the poor folks in Australia aren't allowed to arm\defend themselves from these animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
            It's too bad that the poor folks in Australia aren't allowed to arm\defend themselves from these animals.
            My thinking exactly
            REINSTATE THE TRIG
            Originally posted by Iowa #1603
            Your logic defies logic
            Originally posted by Rudy8116
            Blah blah blah, cops don't need camo, something something something, why do police need armored vehicles, angry rant angry rant angry rant let's take them all away, angry masturbation.
            Originally posted by Michigan
            Arresting someone is fun, but playing with my pecker is still more fun.
            A pallet of Cheetos and pictures of my cock are inbound.
            This gangsta *** mother ****er was twisting trees with dank nuggs while in his crib.
            Originally posted by 02paul09
            Being a cop these days in an officer safety issue

Comment

It's still ongoing, but five hostages have *Edit* escaped, not been released.
              Last edited by CaptainKangaroo5691; 12-15-2014, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbonfiberfoot View Post
                I read an article online through the Washington Post. People were talking about CCWs and someone (claiming) to be from Australia made the comment that at least in Australia, if someone has a gun there is no doubt they are a criminal or a cop, where in the US, everyone has guns, so nobody knows who's good or bad. And then of course listed Columbine, Sandy Hook, etc. Someone drank the Koolaid !

Comment

Originally posted by Langford PR View Post
                  Well KUDOS to their Aussie response...special units raided the shop and took the POS into custody! Woohoo!
                  Different situation, hostages are still being held. Going on a little over 12 hours now.

Comment

I read that they're demanding an ISIS flag now?

http://kfor.com/2014/12/15/australia...stages-escape/

Of course nothing like this can happen here in the U.S., right? Keep the fighting going among the people and they'll ignore REAL issues.
                    Originally posted by RSGSRT
                    We've reached a point where natural selection doesn't have a chance in hell of keeping up with the procreation of imbeciles.
                    Why is it acceptable for you to be an idiot, but not acceptable for me to point it out?

Comment

Police just stormed the cafe!

30 seconds of automatic weapon fire seen and heard live on TV several ambulances now rushing foward with medical personell pulling out stretchers.

One unconfirmed report of a police SWAT member injured.

Looks like its over.

Comment

Yeah, looks like it's over. As mentioned above, there were a lot of shots fired and paramedics were shown taking several people away.

Comment

Originally posted by Aerohead View Post
                          I read that they're demanding an ISIS flag now?...
                          So, pig crap on a bedsheet?

I'm getting sick of the under-militarization running rampant in law enforcement!

...“We are doing all we can to set you free,” New South Wales Police Commissioner Andrew Scipione...
                          BS

A few snipers equipped with .50BMG rifles running thermal optics could have put an end to this nonsense within 20 minutes. I don't understand why the police even try to talk to hostage takers. Screw their demands. When idiots try to turn civilized areas into war zones, they should be treated like they're in a war zone.

Comment

CNN reporting 2 people may have now died.Unknown who those 2 may be.There are reports of up to 7 hostages and a policeman have been wounded.

Comment

Hopefully the Muslim hostage taker is enroute to the morgue..
                              Retired LASD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4685 users online. 306 members and 4379 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X