300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Enforcers

When you boil the whole Ferguson MO and New York City incidents down (as well as other high-profile police incidents), you arrive at these simple statements:

We hate the enforcers.
    We don't like following rules
    We don't like being told what to do.
    We don't like being held accountable for our actions.

It is human nature, all around the world. No matter the nation, race, ethnicity or culture, we all don't like being bound to certain standards of behavior.

And as a Christian, it all goes back to the fact that none of us truly on our own wants to be accountable to God. But Romans 13 says that we are to submit to the governing authorities, because God has appointed them. And he who does what is right should not have to fear the government (for the most part anyway), but for him who does wrong, the one in authority does not bear the sword in vain.

So in my opinion, those who are all into the "hands up don't shoot" and "I can't breathe" nonsense, if they were honest with themselves, they hate authority, plain and simple.

Just my thoughts.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

What few people admit is that the police don't create the police state. Leftist & authoritarian politicians do. Ironically, so many of those who decry heavy-handed (or what they perceive as such) tactics generally voted for those who have decided to enact them.

The comments above reflect my personal opinion as a private citizen, ordinary motorist and all-around good guy.

The aforementioned advice should not be construed to represent any type of professional opinion, legal counsel or other type of instruction with regard to traffic laws, judicial proceedings or official agency policy.

------------------------------------------------

"Ignorance on fire is hotter than knowledge on ice."

Comment

Like I've said a thousand times on here, people don't know what accountability means anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by tj05 View Post
        Like I've said a thousand times on here, people don't know what accountability means anymore.

Absolutely correct. Hell, let's name a few names. Barack "Hussein" Obama. Eric, "Never Met a Thug he didn't like" Holder, Jessie "I've got a son in prison" Jackson, and that drug dealer turned snitch, Al Sharpton. Certainly, there are others, and we pretty well know who they are. But these are some of the more prominent figures in the New Slavery.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3025 users online. 149 members and 2876 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X