Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going on national TV, making accusations and calling people liar and racist are not acceptable to me. I understand the desire to defend family, but a prudent person at least gets a little info FIRST, instead of talking out of their ***.

Comment

Hey! Hey! Hey! We are very cosmopolitan here. We even have a Wal-Mart, LOL. I know what you mean. Sometimes I wonder where some of the people I deal with come from. Shoney's is definitely the big redneck place to eat. Waffle House is just down the street by the way, but it is still under renovation. It was destroyed by a tornado a couple months ago. I guess those guys were at about the most redneck place they could get. I agree. Put their ***es in jail. They knew better than to start saying something like that in todays time. I'm still not sure how much of a hoax it really is. We had a discussion about why they were speaking English. I may be wrong, but I don't think any of the three countries they were from would have had a common language. This is probably why they were using English. As redneck as it may be, Shoney's still has a great breakfast bar.

Comment

My problem is that the family had not even talked to the brother yet. They had NO information other than what they saw on TV yet they feel that calling everyone racists is justified? How about calling people who live in small southern towns racist, is that racism???
        On the wings of a dove
        Let's roll for justice
        Let's roll for truth
        Let's not let our children grow up
        Fearful in their youth -- Neil Young

Comment

quote:
          How about calling people who live in small southern towns racist, is that racism
          It's certainly stereotypical.

Comment

So now, despite having admitted to the police that they DID say those things, they're on TV denying it. Now I want them prosecuted even more.

Comment

>>So now, despite having admitted to the police
              >>that they DID say those things, they're on TV
              >>denying it.

But of course they're denying it.....Trial by public opinion might be their intention.

"We, at Channel 9 believe these men are victims of an overzealous, tolitarian police force. Gov. Jeb, let these boys go."

"We're innocent, people of America. Haji, put that airplane magazine away!"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....maybe the election problems are intended to draw attention away from this matter. or vice versa. [Wink]
              [email protected]
              ---------------------------

It's better to die happy..........than just die

May Tyr watch over and guide my hand each day.........to do the right thing

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2957 users online. 236 members and 2721 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X