Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you expect? Stewart isn't even funny- the basic formula of the current Daily Show is to take something out of context, and then have Jon Stewart literally make faces at it while the audience laughs uproariously in delighted self-satisfaction at how much smarter they are than the person being mocked.
    Originally posted by Michigan
    Now that you mention it, who are you?

Comment

speaking of trayvon........just learned this a 'lil while back.... Trayvon did NOT have iced tea...he had a "watermelon cooler", which i dont know what the hell that is but it does sound delicious. "they" did not correct the reporting and called it "iced tea", because...you know.......

good letter, but youre trying to introduce facts to a liberal media
      Last edited by crass cop; 12-10-2014, 02:33 PM.
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Originally posted by crass cop View Post
        speaking of trayvon........just learned this a 'lil while back.... Trayvon did NOT have iced tea...he had a "watermelon cooler", which i dont know what the hell that is but it does sound delicious. "they" did not correct the reporting and called it "iced tea", because...you know.......

good letter, but youre trying to introduce facts to a liberal media
        It was first reported incorrectly as iced tea because it was made by Arizona, most popularly known for their Iced Tea. It was a watermelon fruit juice cocktail (non-alcoholic), popularly used to mix with skittles and robitussin to get high. Because of the stereotype of watermelon, plus the obscenely large number of websites dedicated to teaching people how to make "drank" and "lean" from these ingredients, the press chose to stick to "iced tea" to go with the storyline of the "innocent lil tray-tray".

Comment

Originally posted by MCAPO View Post
          It's trendy for celebrities and sports players to get involved with this "movement" of anti-cop and misinformed detail. Seriously....let's take a look.

Treyvon Martin - in support, wear hoodies, carry skittles and drink ice tea.

Michael Brown - Hold your hands up and say "don't shoot" -

Eric Garner - "I can't breathe" and wear t-shirts with that saying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We look at the events of the Sgt. Crowley event or what we call the "Beer Summit." Black professor trying to break into his own home, police respond because of 9-11 call - White cop shows up, instant racism. President responds - I know this professor, he is a friend of mine. Takes sides Immediately WITHOUT KNOWING THE FACTS.

Treyvon Martin - Media immediately puts up photo of the 17 year old boy in an innocent pose - George Zimmerman in DOC orange shirt he wore. President responds, "that could've been my son." Hispanic who looks white gets into struggle with black kid and shoots him dead. Racism.

Michael Brown - Despite any information of what really happened and what ever happened to that kid who was with Michael Brown and was the first one who started the lies about the hands up ordeal - you know, the thug kid named Dorian Johnson. Oh that's right...the white cop is instantly marred as a racist black killing machine. Eric Holder - the highest position for law enforcement apparently starts talking to the family about how he knows what it's like...not easy being a black kid growing up crap. Seriously? The Mayor, the Governor, all these other people throwing the officer down. Racism. St. Louis Rams running out of the tunnel with their arms up in the air - despite the facts...doesn't matter. Grand Jury is rigged.

Eric Garner - overweight fat black guy struggles with white cop, despite a black female supervisor on hand - nevertheless - racism. Everyone is "weighing in" on this one...and now you have ill informed black athletes like Lebron james and company wearing the "I can't breath" t-shirts. It's no wonder, they have no brain cells to disseminate what is truth and what is not. Btw: Grand Jury, once again...rigged.

Facts are rigged. Grand Jury is rigged. It's not cool to report the REAL FACTS that goes against the grain of:

- Possible Racism of whites hating on blacks
          - blacks being mistreated by police ALL THE TIME
          - black on black crime does not exist. And if it does, that's just part of the culture...moving on to the white cop who was defending his life and killed another UNARMED black man.
          - It's not cool to report the history of the parents or peers of these so called innocent victim(s) and where were they throughout and the focus is, where are they now and somehow they appear to be more concerned with their kid more than they ever were in the first place.

There is a lot lacking in these communities and I fear, that one day......with all the upper echelon, top brass and everything above throwing all Law enforcement officers under the bus - a strike or something worse will appear. The safety of every officer is at stake and it's very trendy - like someone said before - before it was "I hate the police." than...f(*ck the police. Than, Kill the police."

Very scary times. If we cannot even get the support of our own kind that are on the very top to help support us, I feel - there is nothing else to defend when people are being brought up to the simple very ideal false pretense that cops ARE REALLY THAT RACIST and to hate them; this is not being corrected by parents or officials - but supported by them because personal accountability, proper parenting, facts and understanding how things work, education, the list goes on and on - are out the window. How about stop resisting? How about, knocking that attitude off in the first place won't get you into this trouble. How many Asians are up in arms in Asian communities within the U.S because of poor treatment by police. White Elephant in the f^cking room - and I'm sick of staring at it.
          I don't think it's all about race. Kelly Thomas wasn't a minority and his death still sparked outrage. I think people just like to be anti-LE/Establishment in general.

Comment

Originally posted by chip4 View Post
            I don't think it's all about race. Kelly Thomas wasn't a minority and his death still sparked outrage. I think people just like to be anti-LE/Establishment in general.
            It's all about attitude. Race and demographics, has a lot to do with it. Like I said, these so called "protesters" - what are they protesting about? (I'm also talking about and including the Berkley whites) - they are talking about all in fairness for black and minority treatment from white police officers. About race for them and most.

the core underlying issue - Attitude(s) -
            Last edited by MCAPO; 12-10-2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

The last episode I ever watched was right after Ferguson started and he immediately took the "it's the cops fault" stance. I've cut short several episodes when he bashes gun owners or the police, but this was too far. He'll never get another view from me.
              I miss you, Dave.
              http://www.odmp.org/officer/20669-of...david-s.-moore

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4619 users online. 284 members and 4335 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X