Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evidence isn't a concern, apparently.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Evidence isn't a concern, apparently.

    Members of the Congressional Black Caucus took to the House floor this week in protest of the grand jury decision in the shooting death of Michael Brown. Some made the “hands up, don’t shoot” gesture.

    Sean Hannity tonight took on CBC member, Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton, asking her if she read the evidence heard by the grand jury.

    “I did not, and that is not a concern,” she told him.

    “The evidence isn’t a concern? What?” he asked.
    Source

    The stupid hurts my eyes. Boy, I really hates it.
    There once was a man who said: "Though,
    it seems that I know that I know,
    what I'd like to see is the I that knows me,
    when I know that I know that I know."

    - Alan Watts

  • #2
    Why bring facts into an emotional issue?
    It's obvious that this is about regaining some power, justice has nothing to do with it. They will latch onto every case they can if they can work it into their racial narrative. The irony in all this is that obama is leading the choir. Are we supposed to not notice he's black? How many other western countries have a black leader? I think he's been taking lessons from Al Sharpton.

    Comment


    • #3
      (In spoiled gold digger voice) "Ugh, you guys. Facts are too hard!"
      I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

      Comment


      • #4
        Should we really be surprised? These are the entitlement wonks. These are Al, Jessie's, Obama's, and Holder's co-conspirators. These are the same clowns who profit by the continued dependency (slavery) of much of the Black Community in this nation. Racial progress, truth,honest work, facts,evidence are anethema to these people.

        Recently, our hero, outgoing Attorney General Holder made yet another of his totally stupid remarks in which he stated that "Police are guilty of unconscious racism". Needless to say that totally worthless comment from a less than worthless clown is once more in contrast to the truth. It's once more in contrast to the fact that Holder, in common with his equally worthless boss is a very, very conscious racist.

        No, I'm not surprised at the continued corruption, refusal to accept responsibility, and the encouragement of lawlessness, encouraged and generated by these clowns.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
          Should we really be surprised? These are the entitlement wonks. These are Al, Jessie's, Obama's, and Holder's co-conspirators. These are the same clowns who profit by the continued dependency (slavery) of much of the Black Community in this nation. Racial progress, truth,honest work, facts,evidence are anethema to these people.

          Recently, our hero, outgoing Attorney General Holder made yet another of his totally stupid remarks in which he stated that "Police are guilty of unconscious racism". Needless to say that totally worthless comment from a less than worthless clown is once more in contrast to the truth. It's once more in contrast to the fact that Holder, in common with his equally worthless boss is a very, very conscious racist.

          No, I'm not surprised at the continued corruption, refusal to accept responsibility, and the encouragement of lawlessness, encouraged and generated by these clowns.
          Holder is guilty of conscious racism.

          Comment


          • #6
            A not-so-wise man once told me that truth is not necessarily that which is factual; truth is what needs to be believed for the best of society.
            "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
            -Chris Rock

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by NoWingedAngel View Post
              Source

              The stupid hurts my eyes. Boy, I really hates it.
              Wow.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                Holder is guilty of conscious racism.
                He's also guilty of a bad moustache to head ratio of gray hairs.
                I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GangGreen712 View Post
                  A not-so-wise man once told me that truth is not necessarily that which is factual; truth is what needs to be believed for the best of society.
                  Did you get that out of a fortune cookie?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They're applying the same kind of logic to this as they do to gun control. We believe X, so therefore it is true. Never you mind with you and your facts, we'll not be needing any of that.

                    “I’m a lawyer, I have not read the transcript, I haven’t read the transcript because my interest is not in what happened, my interest is in what should happen, where we go forward from here. That is my interest, thank you very much,” she said.
                    It would have taken all my will power not to say "Listen you ignorant (four letter c word only used on women), you should be VERY interested in what happened, since that is the basis for your argument. What law school graduated you, really?"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh, now you're just picking on gyno-Americans.

                      "The facts," said the queen, "are what I say they are." Or same dang thang like that.
                      --
                      Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BNWS View Post
                        Did you get that out of a fortune cookie?
                        No, but it did sound like something that would come out of China's ministry of propaganda. War is peace, freedom is oppression, ignorance is strength.
                        "If the police have to come get you, they're bringing an @$$ kicking with them!"
                        -Chris Rock

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
                          Oh, now you're just picking on gyno-Americans.

                          "The facts," said the queen, "are what I say they are." Or same dang thang like that.
                          Yeah, I forgot for a minute that we are no longer able to judge a person by thier own actions and words. At least not if the person being judged is "of color" and the person judging is not.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Yup. "You're just arresting him because he's ____________." No, he got arrested because he was behaving like a doot-brain. I noticed the behavior long before I noticed his race or anything else about him, and it pretty much took precedence. Any other characteristics are just descriptors for the booking sheet.

                            "Individual responsibility." Huh? Wha?
                            --
                            Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              In one on one interviews these liberals say stupid things like the above. They usually stack the deck on these liberal talk shows 3 to one and shout down the conservative guest.


                              ****I edited my post because it appeared I was calling No Winged Angels comment stupid. I was not. I was referencing the quote he had in post # 1 from Elenor Holmes Norton. When I hit reply with a quote it did not show up in my post.**** My apologies to Angel.
                              Last edited by BNWS; 12-11-2014, 05:39 PM.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5876 users online. 346 members and 5530 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X