Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MO POST Test

Hey all,

In the last week of the Academy here in Missouri, just doing some Practical Situational finals and such. Our POST examination is next Tuesday and I feel like our "study guide" is totally inadequate. If course, that's something I'll keep to myself until AFTER I graduate and constructive feedback for instructors won't earn me a reprimand.

Any ideas as to where I could find a more comprehensive study guide? Searched the internet and haven't found too much. Any suggestions on taking the test? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Buc

Dude.... the test is multiple choice. If you can't pass it, you've got issues. Even the stupidest 2-3 in my class passed it....

Comment

Try this. ..........Study: That means study and review the material which has been presented to you by your instructors. Tip: Many of the correct "answers" to the POST exam are contained in the inadequate study guide you've previously complained about.

Should normal efforts fail, that is to say, diligent study, review, and more diligent study and review, and you still fail the exam,
      drop Eric Holder a line. He'll help you deal with failure. He's one himself. That said, get to work, Good luck.

Comment

Haha, I like the bit about Holder....
        Nevertheless, I have the highest academics in my class. I just want to score highest on the POST exam for the bragging rights, plaque and special handshake from the chief of training at graduation. Being top of the class and having a degree tends to lend itself towards expedited advancement. Just thought someone might have something sage to say instead of berating the poor recruit for asking for some help.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Bucvrus View Post
          Haha, I like the bit about Holder....
          Nevertheless, I have the highest academics in my class. I just want to score highest on the POST exam for the bragging rights, plaque and special handshake from the chief of training at graduation. Being top of the class and having a degree tends to lend itself towards expedited advancement. Just thought someone might have something sage to say instead of berating the poor recruit for asking for some help.

Thanks
          Then study hard and earn it yourself without crutches.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Why didn't you post this in the Missouri section? Are you trying to stir things up? 3 posts? Poor recruit....funny.
            September 11, 2001 - All gave some, some gave all. Never forget -- Never forgive.......... RIP Brothers and Sisters.

Comment

I'm new to the forum, if this is posted in the wrong section, I'd love the mods to move it.

Comment

Like most "rookies" you have much, oh so much to learn. Glad you liked the bit about Holder. Needless to say, that's one individual NO ONE should ever want to emulate. Now get to work and stop acting like that racist WUS. Once more, good luck.

Comment

BTW. The "racist" applies to Holder, not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bucvrus View Post
                    I have something sage to say: the day after you hit the street on FTO, no one else will ever remember or care how well you did academically in the academy nor will your plaque impress anyone except for your children. The only thing your partners will actually care about is how well you do your job out there.
                    "Screw that. We can make bullets faster than they can make terrorists. Kill them all. Every last one." -Interceptor

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6410 users online. 372 members and 6038 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X