X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy impersonated a dead cop and now he's an Army "Ranger".. NOT

http://www.examiner.com/article/upda...id=db_articles

What a professional toolbag.
    It was low for him to call himself an Army Ranger . However, ten years ago he topped that.

I don't understand... why does his nose look like it's never been broken?

Comment

I hope they find out he was given military discounts, he'll get what he deserves at that point from what I understand of stolen valor laws.

Comment

"His family insists that he does have a military background but they have not elaborated on that nor has anyone been able to independently verify that fact." Why do I think that means he attempted to enlist but was denied, or that he was given some kind of fatboy/"otherwise unsuitable" discharge before he completed much of his term of service?

I could be mistaken; I've been wrong a few other times.
        --
        Capital Punishment means never having to say "you again?"

Comment

10734124_740128472743419_8785480962386043536_n.jpg there ya go...

Comment

dumbassmeme.jpg hERE IS ANOTHER ONE.....

Comment

Wow, it looks like the Army's Ranger Program has really lowered their standards.
              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

Wow, talk about writing checks your body can't cash haha.
                "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?" -Psalm 27:1
                Commissioned Police Officer
                RLTW

Comment

Originally posted by Steve856
                  Pretending to be a soldier is a pretty low behavior. Disgusting.

But to be honest, his behavior does not really make me angry, but makes me feel sorry for him. Just how pitiful must this guy's life be, that he needs to pretend in a public place to be a soldier? He bought all of the gear just to have strangers in a mall admire him? Depressing.
                  Go through boot camp, go on deployments that take you away from loved ones for up to 18 months, spend time in locations where you're either freezing or sweating your six off (or both, like Afghanistan), all while facing deadly threats that may end your life or your buddy's life (as the SSGT who filmed the poser did) and you might have a different viewpoint.
                  This Space For Rent

Comment

Originally posted by xcrunner View Post
                    Wow, talk about writing checks your body can't cash haha.
                    Looks like he wrote some checks that Hometown Buffet cashed.
                    Government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. - Ronald Reagan

I don't think It'll happen in the US because we don't trust our government. We are a country of skeptics, raised by skeptics, founded by skeptics. - Amaroq

Comment

But to be honest, his behavior does not really make me angry, but makes me feel sorry for him. Just how pitiful must this guy's life be, that he needs to pretend in a public place to be a soldier? He bought all of the gear just to have strangers in a mall admire him? Depressing.
                      Almost like pretending to be a lawyer on some random internet site huh

Comment

I pity those who suffer from conditions outside of their control. Those who choose to screw up their own destiny deserve no pity. Personal responsibility and accountability are what it always circles back around to, and this clown exhibits neither.

They should get all these morons together and give them gear and an unimportant mission in a dangerous area when it's 125 degrees out, drop them in 20 miles out from their objective, and sit back and watch. That butterball would twist his cream-filled ankle 3 miles into the ruck. Make them wear Gopros to capture the comedy gold.

Originally posted by ateamer View Post
                        Looks like he wrote some checks that Hometown Buffet cashed.
                        Operating operationally on gravy covered chicken fried steak.

Last edited by Carbonfiberfoot; 12-06-2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

But to be honest, his behavior does not really make me angry, but makes me feel sorry for him. .
                          My guess is you never served.
                          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by RR_Security View Post
                            "His family insists that he does have a military background but they have not elaborated on that nor has anyone been able to independently verify that fact." Why do I think that means he attempted to enlist but was denied, or that he was given some kind of fatboy/"otherwise unsuitable" discharge before he completed much of his term of service?

I could be mistaken; I've been wrong a few other times.
                            Playing 'Army' during recess in elementary school doesn't count as 'Having a military background'

Comment

Originally posted by photone View Post
                              Playing 'Army' during recess in elementary school doesn't count as 'Having a military background'
                              If it did, then I served as He-man for a few years.
                              I yell "PIKACHU" before I tase someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4902 users online. 294 members and 4608 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X